Teaser 7

Vampire Hunters

"I don't want you to leave at all," her mother said as her mother watched her pack.

"Omma, don't be worried at all, this is an adventure and a new beginning of life for me. I'll be back home safe and sound. For the meaning of time, you and father need to be safer than I am alright," she told her mother with an assuring voice.

"I don't know why your father agrees to your trip back in Seoul when we're safe in the hideout we're in with the survivors," her mother told her as she smiled.

"I'm going to find more people and I'm going to bring more help to the world. Don't worry about me omma, I'm old enough to take care of myself and I've been trained well. You and father take care of each other okay," she told her mother as her mother hugged her tightly.

"Promise me, when you return, you will bring more help and we'll all runaway together and find a new home and live a new life," her mother said as she smiled.

"Yeh omma," she replied as she hugged her mother tightly once more before leaving.

"Goodbye! Have a safe trip!" Everyone said to her as she waved back. She didn't want to leave, but she knows that if she don't go out for a sweet adventure, she won't be able to find these vampires and kill them. 

=

How was this teaser?

I think this one might have give away to one of the applicants and you know who you are. lol.

I hope that you all enjoyed it!

2 TEASERS TO GO. YEAH! lol