Teaser 4

Vampire Hunters

"Oppa waegure...WAEYO!" She burst into tears as she hit the soft ground floor of a cemetery gravestone.

"I have no one!" She cried some more as she choked with her tears.

"Omma and appa, they both don't even want me, they hate me and treats me badly. Wake up oppa, wake back up," she cried as she didn't care about any other people who was watching her.

She missed her brother dearly and hated her parents for hating her. It's been several months now and she haven't been treated like a daughter ever since her brother's accidental death.

-

"We're feasting tonight,"  the leader of a vampire said as a guy refused.

"I don't want to go father,"  he stepped up as his father slapped him hard across the face.

"You're my son and we're feasting tonight no matter what!"  His father shouted angrily at him.

He pounded the ground with his fist angrily and flew out first trying to get away from the group.

"I will not feast if I do not want to,"  he said softly as he hate to hurt innocent humans and drink innocent human blood.

As he flew past across the building drawing a shadow in the lonely streets of Seoul, he saw a girl standing at the tip of a building.

"Yah, what are you doing?!"  He asked as his wings hid behind him and he landed on a building across from the girl's.

"I hate my life,"  she muttered as she jumped down the tall building.

He gasped as his wings flew out and he jumped down the building after her, but then he saw one of his cousin trying to get to her.

He fastened his pace and kicked his cousin in the face as he saved the girl from almost landing to the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"  His cousin roared.

"SHE'S MINE!" He yelled back as he flew off carrying the unconscious girl.

=

MUAHAHA! I'm fast aren't I?

Well, I guess I'll keep accepting more and more applications.

It might be fun to have more characters anyways.

But to make sure, let me tell you who are TAKEN so far!

Choi Min Ho

Cho Kyuhyun

Henry Lau

Dong Ho

Chan Sung

Tae Yang

Lee Jin Ki(Onew)

Kibum(U-Kiss)

Lee Sung Min