Chapter One

Vampire Hunters

After sixteen years of leaving her memories, her home, and parents, Lee Eun Byul, at the age of 21 has returned back to Seoul from the United States with her guard, a man who saved her from the past, who taught her good needs and trained her well to kill these vampires.

She had long brown waist length hair and wore a cream trench coat with regular dark blue skinny jeans and a pair of black heel pumps. Of course she wanted to look normal when returning home to Seoul, but when she arrived at the airport, everyone thought she was a celebrity because of they way she was dressed.

"Just act normal," her master, Kim Chang Wan, told her. "Why must we act normal master? We don't know if vampires can come out during the day," Eun Byul whispered as her master sighed. "That's why we are to act normal only. If we don't act normal like regular people, they will think we are the vampires," her master told her as she nodded.

"I understand master," Eun Byul said as she set foot on an escalator step along side with her master.

-

"I don't know why I keep on having the same dream," a guy about the early ages of his twenties asks the young lady who passed him a cup of water. "It's ok Kyuhyun-shi, maybe you just really want your revenge," the young lady told him as she brushed back her right side bangs.

"Maybe you're right Seonnie. Maybe I do need to lay off the thoughts of killing these vampires for once," Kyuhyun said as he tiredly yawn and Seonnie smiled. "You probably just need to get out or go out. Come on, we've been good friends for how long already, and I haven't seen you with a girlfriend, so come on," Seonnie said as she woke up her friend.

"Okay, okay, let me get ready at least," he told her with a chuckle. "I had your breakfast ready a long time ago, but since you decided to wake up during noon time, we can just both go out and grab something to eat," Seonnie told him as he smiled and nodded.

Kyuhyun hurriedly woke his lazy up and went to use the restroom. Seonnie went to her bathroom in her room and tied her black middle length curled hair back in a bun and went to her closet to change into a new outfit, since she was still in her morning pajamas.

Kyuhyun threw on a white t-shirt, slipped on a blue denim pants and put on his FILA shoes. "I might need a small sweater, since the weather doesn't look so good out," Kyuhyun told himself as he grabbed a striped gray and black sweater from his closet and went to Seonnie's room.

"Seonnie-ah, I'm ready and will be waiting downstairs," Kyuhyun told Seonnie as he knocked on her door. "Okay!" She shouted as she put on a khaki bermuda short with a light blue long sleeve shirt with a yellow hand knit scarf on and a pair of cute black cowboy boots on.

She grabbed her little bag before leaving her room and walked downstairs to find Kyuhyun waiting for her. "Let's go oppa!" Seonnie told him as he smiled and they both walked out to get some fast food together.

"What would you like to eat?" Kyuhyun asked Seonnie as she shrugged. "Anything is fine, as long as it's good," Seonnie answered with a smile. Kyuhyun giggled as they both walked to KFC, which was only a couple of blocks down their place.

-

"So what? You vampires can come during the daytime too?" She asked as she was ready for a fight. "Hmph, you think you're all tought? Of course us vampires can come out during the daytime, what do you freaken think?" He asked as he climbed on the wall running and tried to kick her, but she blocked with force and threw him back but he came back with a hard kick which she fell to the ground.

"Fiesty one eh?" He asked as he chuckled. "How ugly," she said as she stood up to be in her fighting stance. "The feisty ones always have good taste of blood," he said as he duplicated himself when running up to her. She thought she grabbed him by the arm that came up to her, but it was just an illusion, and the real one was in back of her strangling her.

"Argh...you...son...of....a...." she couldn't breath as she was struggling to be free. "You can't stand a chance," he said as his fangs came out ready to bite her, but then thank goodness she was flexible, her right leg went straight up and kicked the vampire on the head.

"!" He cried as he fell onto the ground out of the alley. She stepped out of the alley as she wiped her sweat on her forehead. "You're weak," she said to him. "Unnie!" Her friend shouted as her friend came out of the fast food restaurant. "Watch out," she told her friend as the vampire went straight for her friend.

When Kyuhyun and Seonnie made a turn on the corner, Kyuhyun's eyes widened at the attack of a vampire in the day time. He rushed over to help the girl as he lift up his leg and jump kick the vampire in the face. "OPPA!" Seonnie shouted, scared as she was to see Kyuhyun jump over a car to kick the vampire.

Seonnie rushed across the street causing a big traffic for everyone who was trying to get home early before night time hits. The vampire flew and hit the hard brick wall as its head started to bleed. "Freaken vampires, WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST DIE!" Kyuhyun shouted as he started to kick the vampire hard.

"Tell me about it," the girl who was fighting the vampire earlier said as she helped Kyuhyun beat up the vampire. But then the vampire stood up and pushed Kyuhyun and the girl away. "This isn't over!" The vampire shouted as he ran to a corner and disappeared.

Kyuhyun tried chasing after it, but the vampire was gone already. He then turned to look at the girls to check on them to see if they were both okay. "Are you girls okay?" Kyuhyun asked them as they all nodded. "Thanks for helping us, we probably wouldn't be able to take him down if you didn't help," the girl who fought the vampire earlier thanked Kyuhyun.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, and this is my friend Lee Seonnie, and we're glad to help," Kyuhyun introduced as the girl smiled. "I am Sheila Aceituno, and this is my friend Haruhi Hiwasawa," Sheila introduced as they shook hands.

"Nice meeting you," Kyuhyun said as Sheila said the same thing. "Why won't we walk you two home to guide you. You look a little hurt also," Kyuhyun said as he can see Sheila limping a bit. "Uh, sure, it seems like we can use a little help," Haruhi said as Sheila softly pinched her.

"We can manage on our own," Sheila said as she held onto Krystal's shoulder and walked but then was about to fall. "That vampire must've tried to hurt you so that you can get weak and he can drink your blood. Let me help you," Kyuhyun offered as Seonnie's stomach growled.

"We'll treat you two for a good dinner meal as a thank you," Haruhi said as Seonnie blushed.

-

"Rennie, Rennie-shi!" Her brother called out looking for her as he tried to find her. "Where the hell did that no good little brat vampire go?" He asked scratching his head as he felt bad for getting her mad. "That little no good brat vampire is here!" Rennie answered as she hugged her knees and sat behind a tree.

"Oh, you were playing hide and seek from me during the snow? Okay, good hiding place, how about I shape myself and you come find me," her brother told her trying to make her feel a bit better. "Sorry oppa, but your tricks don't work on me," Rennie said sadly as she sighed.

"Even though we're just half brothers and sisters, you know I love you," her brother said as he hugged her. "Don't ever get mad when I say I want to be a human again," she told her brother as he smiled. "I, Kim Kibum, half brother of Kwon Rennie, won't get her angry anymore and will protect her," Rennie's brother said as Rennie giggled.

"You look funny like that oppa, stop it," Rennie said as Kibum laughed. Kibum was in a salute position like he was going in for the military and Rennie just laughed at Kibum's pose. "Let's get going before mom and dad starts going crazy, since it's daytime," Kibum told Rennie as he let out his hand to her.

"Okay oppa," Rennie said as she held his hand and stood up from sitting on the soft snow ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay! FIRST CHAPTER!

How was it for a start?

You all must be confused why the others aren't in yet right?

Well...That will be in the NEXT CHAPTER. LOL.

Hopefully you all enjoyed this chapter though! =]]