Chapter Two

Vampire Hunters

It was getting dark and the snow was glowing underneath the moon. "Soon Hye-nah," a voice called as the wind breeze came up and brushed her. Her head twitched a bit as she turned it to her left side. "Park Soon Hye-ssi," the voice called to her again as the breeze of cold air came closer.

"Nnn..mmm...OMMA!" She woke up from a bad dream again as she panted. Her forehead was all sweaty, but both of her wrists were cold. "Omma," Soon Hye said as she slept back down on her bed again. "Did you try saving me from my bad dreams again?" Soon Hye asked as she looked outside the window.
 
==
 
She woke up hoping to find herself in heaven, but instead, she found herself in a dark room as she saw a dark figure there. "Who's there!" The girl shouted as she have awoken. The person went up to the girl who had finally woke up. There was a little lighting, and when the dark figure got to the lighting, she saw his clear face.
 
She gasped as she fell back down. "What's wrong?" He asks her as she kept silence. He didn't know what to do, so he just stood there looking at her. "Are you going to my blood?" She asked him as he felt stung by her words. "Excuse me?" He asked as she stood up and looked at him.
 
"I know you're a vampire, don't need to hide it," she told him as he backed away a bit from the lighting. "I don't drink..." he paused as he gulped, "human blood." The girl looked at him as she tried hard not to believe him, but then again, she remembered falling off the building and ending up here.
 
"Why did you save me?" She asked out of the blue changing the subject. "Why would you even want to die? Isn't living a life as a human wonderful?" He asked her as she lowered her head. "No," she answered as she turned away. "If I could die easily like how you tried, it would be wonderful for me," he said as she was shocked by his words.
 
"Why would you want to die for? Isn't great that you'll all rule the world one day?" She asked him as he chuckled. "I don't wish to rule anything. I just wish that I can be human like you. Live freely, run freely when the sun arrives, and eat all kinds of food," the guy answered as she just looked at him.
 
"How can you become one?" The girl asked him. "Actually, no one knows," he answered.
 
==
 
She slipped on her vest over her black t-shirt that is filled with weapons. She also slipped on her army bermuda pants and put on her tennis shoes. "Ready Hee Min?" Her trainer asked her. "Yes father Han Soo," Hee Min answered with a smile across her face.
 
"Not trainer anymore?" Han Soo asked.
 
"You've become more than a trainer. I've been honored to have you as my father, since I have no parents since young," Hee Min answered as Han Soo smiled. "My daughter," Han Soo said as Hee Min smiled. "Now let's go kick some vampire ," Hee Min said. 
 
They both left their home and started out from the dark alley. "Be careful father," Hee Min said as they were about to go out of the dark alley as Han Soo smiled along side with his daughter.
 
They both walked out into the dark streets as they can hear the flapping sounds of vampires. "Meet me back here in an hour," Han Soo told Hee Min. Hee Min nodded as she left to another spot.
 
But what they didn't know was, there was a vampire and a human above them on a building. "Well, how did you become one?" The girl asked the vampire as the conversation continued on.
 
"It was at birth of how I became one," the vampire answered as the girl looked up at him. "Let me ask you one question," the vampire said as the girl remain looking at him.
 
"Why did you want to die?" The vampire was curious. "I...I..." She then thought of her brother's death and the hatred of her parents who didn't love her. "I don't have a place to call home anymore," she answered as she curled herself in a ball.
 
The vampire walked over to her as he sat down next to her. "Be glad you're not one like me," he told her as she teared up. "I know we just met, but I have no one to talk with," the girl said as she started to sniff.
 
"What's up?" The vampire asked. "My brother, he died a while back in a car accident, and after his death, I was no longer counted as a family member. I don't know why, but then my parents hated me so much, they hit me, yell at me, and kicked me out of the house today," she answered as she bursted in tears.
 
The vampire looked at her as he slowly raised his hand and started to pat her back. "Don't cry," he said as he didn't know how to work these human stuff. "I mean, my parents, they don't see that I have feelings or that I am their daughter," the girl cried some more.
 
"I don't know what to say, but then I wish I can help you," he told her as he looked at her. "Please don't cry," he told her as she slowly wiped her tears away.
 
"I'm so sorry for being like this," she apologized as he just stood there in silence. "I'm Taerin by the way," she softly said as he looked at her. "Taerin?" He asked as she nodded.
 
"I'm Dong Ho," he replied. "Nice to meet you Dong Ho," Taerin said as Dong Ho smiled and shook hands with her. "WHO'S THERE?!" A voice shouted as Dong Ho stood up with his wings out.
 
=====================
 
WOAH! What a chapter.
Sorry, not a lot of people are in here YET!
But I'll manage in CHAPTER 3!
Thanks for reading and commenting!