Chapter 5

Vampire Hunters

WOO! I'm finally done with my senior project! Hopefully I aced it. heheheh.. Here on with the story! =]]

-

-

 

Eun Byul took a warm shower in the bathroom as she tried hard not to think about the past. Blood. They were in her hands. Those blood, were her parents that she killed. Trying to protect herself from letting her to become one, she had to kill them. Eun Byul tried hard these past few years not to cry.

"Eun Byul-shi, when you're done showering, come and eat dinner," her master informed her. "Yeh," Eun Byul replied as she rinsed her shampooed hair. Eun Byul still had the image of her bloody dead parents in her head everytime she closes her eyes. Everyday, she tries not to think of it.

She wiped the mirror as it was filled with the hot steam. Eun Byul looked at herself in the mirror as she had no mood to smile. There was never a time Eun Byul smiled since she killed her parents. "Chang Wan-nim, is it okay if tomorrow, I can go visit my old home?" Eun Byul asked.

"Sure, I'll go with you," Chang Wan insisted as Eun Byul shook her head. "I want to go alone," Eun Byul said as Chang Wan looked at her. "Are you still shocked from the incident? It's already been so many years," Chang Wan told Eun Byul as Eun Byul sighed heaily.

"I just miss my old home," Eun Byul said as she took a look at her scarred hand. There was a small scar that never left her skin. That scar was the scar her sister had given to her, trying her best to hang on tight onto Eun Byul. "Unnie! Help me!" Eun Byul can still hear her sister's cries.

She shook her head as she started to sob a bit. "Excuse me, I have to go to my room," Eun Byul said as her past just haunts her more and more everyday.

>><<

After eating, Seonnie and Kyuhyun looks over at what time it is already. "It's really late," Seonnie said as she yawned a bit. "We won't be able to go home in the dark," Kyuhyun said as Sheila cleared . Seonnie and Kyuhyun turned to over to look at her.

"You two can just spend the night here," Sheila suggested as Seonnie and Kyuhyun looked at each other. "Want to just do that then?" Kyuhyun asked looking at Seonnie. "Give us a moment please," Seonnie told Sheila as Sheila smiled and nodded as she walked away.

"How are we going to spend the night here? We hardly know them!" Seonnie whispered. "Well, you basically ate all their food, and you're saying we hardly know them?!" Kyuhyun shot back. "Shush up! I was hungry okay!" Seonnie said as she whacked Kyuhyun's head.

"Don't hit my head loser," Kyuhyun said as he ruffled Seonnie's hair. "My hair!" Seonnie cried as Sheila came back. "Sleeping here or what?" Sheila asked. "Yea, we'll be spending the night," Kyuhyun replied as Seonnie slumped down on the couch. "Okay then," Sheila replied as she went to talk with Haruhi to bring down some blankets and pillows.

"You two will be fine sleeping downstairs in the livingroom right?" Haruhi asked. "Yea, with Kyuhyun oppa here, he'll protect me," Seonnie teased as she stuck her tongue out at Kyuhyun. "Stick it one more time, and I'm going to catch it and put my booger on it," Kyuhyun said as Seonnie puffed her cheeks at Kyuhyun and turned away.

"Sorry, she's just still aging," Kyuhyun said as Seonnie threw a pillow hard at his head. "Oops, heads up!" Seonnie said as she giggled. "I'm going to let that one slide," Kyuhyun muttered as Sheila and Haruhi just laughed.

[][][][]

Rennie and Kibum(SUJU) reached home as it has gotten late. They both noticed half of everyone missing. "Probably went out hunting for food again," Kibum suggested as Rennie sighed. "Do you think if we lived in the human world, we can eat different kinds of food?" Rennie asked.

"Rennie, sshh," Kibum told her as he covered and dragged her with him to his room. "You two are back, finally," a boy around Rennie's age said as he looked at them. "Oh, where'd everyone go, Soo Hyun?" Kibum asked thew boy. "Uhmm, I think they left to go feed on more humans. Didn't you two go?" Soo Hyun asked.

"Tsk. Tsk. Not really interested," Kibum said as Rennie pushed Kibum aside. "I almost ran out of my breath thanks to you. Soo Hyun, how come you didn't go?" Rennie asked as she looked at Soo Hyun. "I wanted to stay home. I'm so tired of flying in an empty stomach," Soo Hyun said as he looked tired.

"Well, I'm off to listen to more music," Soo Hyun said as he walked away from Rennie and Kibum. "I'm going to my room," Rennie said as Kibum chuckled. "What?" Rennie asked. "No-nothing," Kibum replied as he smiled. "Okay? Weirdo," Rennie said as she opened the door to her room and walked in.

}{{}}{

"What's going to happen to him dad?" Hee Min asked looking at the cured vampire. "How do you feel?" Han Soo asked the once vampire guy. "I feel...Normal," the once vampire guy said as he touched his teeth and his fangs were gone. He reached for his back and no more wings.

"Am I really a cured man?" The once vampire guy asked. "I can assure you that you're human. You can also cure other vampires too, as long as they drink your blood. But the key thing is, don't let the human blood around you smell so effectively. Once they bite you again and tear you to shreds, you're done forever," Han Soo explained.

"But how will I get to go back? I can't return home looking and smelling like a human. I will surely enough be killed," the once vampire guy said. "Then go home with me. Us, actually. My daughter Hee Min and I would like to have you as an accompany," Han Soo said as Hee Min jaws dropped.

"This jerk is going to live with us?  I rather just bite him so he can turn back into being a vampire again!" Hee Min argued as Han Soo cleared his throat and gave his daughter a look that says, be-nice-for-once-will-you. "Fine, he can stay with us, but don't think about accompanying me, you're such a loser," Hee Min said as she walked away first.

"Heh, sorry for my daughter's rudeness. I am Kim Han Soo, you?" Han Soo introduced himself. "I am Lee Sungmin," the once vampire guy replied as he wiped the blood off his face and shook hands with Han Soo.