Teaser 5

Vampire Hunters

Darts flew fast as it hit the target board. Bingo, it hits the middle red circle again. "You're getting better everyday," her trainer told her as she smirked.

"I have to be better everyday if I want to kill those flesh drinking blood vampires," she said with a tone of hunger to hunt these vampires down.

"Unnie is willing to do anything for her family appa, so don't think she won't get better everyday," a friend of hers said as she smiled.

"I know that, and I am glad you two are working hard to kill these vampires so the world can be peaceful again," the trainer said as the two girls giggled.

"How about we go get something to eat, we've been training since this morning already," her friend suggested. "Alright," she agreed as they both went to get some food.

=

He was walking with everyone in town too as he looked normal. He was one of the unique ones who doesn't get kill easily during the daytime.

He can smell fresh blood from every human he walks past, but he wanted to trap a person and their blood. If he does it now, it will expose his form.

He continued walking until he got to a girl who was standing alone looking like she was waiting. "This is my chance," he said as he grabbed the girl from behind and dragged her to an alley by the side.

The girl tried to free herself but she couldn't as the guy's grip was to tight. What he didn't know was, she can sense that he was a vampire, and she quickly kicked him from the back, punch him on the face using her elbow, and threw him back.

"So what? You vampires can come during the daytime too?" She asked as she was ready for a fight.

-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Right? lol. How was this teaser? Did you readers anjoy it? I'm glad you all enjoyed TEASER 4! =]]