Chapter Three

Vampire Hunters

Seonnie basically gobbled everything up at the dining table. Kyuhyun shook his head as he couldn't believe what he was seeing. "I'm so sorry for the acting of Seonnie," Kyuhyun apologized as Seonnie stopped chewing half way of the bread that was in as she stared at Kyuhyun.

"Shorry," Seonnie replied with a mouth full of food in . Haruhi and Sheila just laughed at the funny hungry Seonnie. "It's okay, eat as much as you like," Sheila assured Seonnie as Kyuhyun just kept on sipping his water in a cup.

"Are you not hungry too?" Haruhi asked Kyuhyun. "I'm fine, a man like me can hold-"

"Oppa! Why are you lying? You usually eat more than I do!" Seonnie retorted as Kyuhyun buried his face into his hands. "Haha!" Haruhi and Sheila laughed some more as Seonnie and Kyuhyun argued at the table.

-

A gun was pointing at the man with wings. "Step away from the human victim," the sound of a guy told the man with wings. "You're insane," the man with wings told the guy who was gun pointing at him. "You're wrong," the human said as she stood up.

"Don't you understand how dangerous it can be for a human to trust a vampire?" Another guy said coolly as he held up another gun. "Unless, you're already infected."

"WRONG!" The wing man shouted angrily. "I don't drink human blood."

"Then what do you drink, you filthy animal," the man with the cool voice asked the wing man. "Animals," the wing man answered as the first guy with a gun chuckled. "So you're the one killing all these innocent animals?" The first guy with a gun asked.

"You're wrong, again," the wing man said as he smirked. "Dong Ho," the girl whispered his name as he didn't want to turn around to look at her. Instead, he stepped back slowly until he felt her warm hand touching his cold hand.

"Do you trust me Tae Rin?" Dong Ho whispered. "Of course," Tae Rin answered. "Then close your eyes as you're going to enjoy this journey," Dong Ho said as he pulled Tae Rin in his arms and jumped out of a window as it shattered.

The two men started shooting but then stopped too as they knew a human was with that wing man. "Tae Yang, what should we do now?" The first guy who held the gun asked the cool voice one. "Let's just wait and see Ji Yong," Tae Yang replied as Ji Yong nodded.

-

"Appa, did you hear the gun shots?" Hee Min asked her father through a walkie-talkie. "I sure did. It sounded like it came from over at the new building near the food market," her father replied back. "Be careful appa," Hee Min told her father as her father chuckled.

"You be careful, Hee Min," her father told her as she smiled to herself and crouched down next to a parked car as she watched her back and front.

"I'm hungry too you know!" A vampire roared at his fellow vampire as Hee Min choked on her spit. She couldn't move and was so surprised to see a species like her. The weird thing was, they were blood and she wasn't.

*sniffs* *sniffs*

"Do you smell something weird?" The flesh drinking vampire asked the hungry vampire. "No because I am too hungry," the hungry one said as he drank the left over.

Hee Min hid behind the car again hoping that they didn't smell her.

-

Soon Hye went to the kitchen in the dark as she grabbed herself a glass of milk. Her cat jumped on the counter as it purred for some milk also. "Midnight snack too huh?" Soon Hye asked as she giggled and pour some milk in a bowl for her cat.

Then Soon Hye heard a click sound as she knew she was always alone, who would come to her invade her home? Soon Hye didn't dare turn on the light as she reflex fast and threw the glass of milk over to the sound of the click she heard.

The glass shattered and Soon Hye's cat hissed. "Who's there?" Soon Hye called out holding a kitchen knife in her hand. "Trying to kill me?" A familiar voice asked out of the dark. Soon Hye switched the switcher on and the kitchen knife dropped to the floor.

"HENRY!" Soon Hye shouted as she was happy to see him after seven long years. She ran to hug him but he moved aside and from her as he dropped his bags and looked at their cat. "Yoonie, you got so fat!" Henry joked as he walked up to pat her, but then the cat ran off.

"Yoonie, it's me," Henry said as Soon Hye was confused. "Are you okay Henry?" Soon Hye asked him as she looked at him. "She probably haven't remembered me after these seven years," Henry answered.

"I'm glad you're home safely," Soon Hye said as she finally hugged him. But then it became all weird all of a sudden. "Your hug, it's so cold," Soon Hye told Henry. "It'll be warm after I shower," Henry replied as Soon Hye smiled seeing her beloved man next to her again.

"Of course," Soon Hye replied as she grabbed his bag and put it in their room as Henry went to the bathroom and steamed up a hot shower. Soon Hye laid in bed waiting for him. Yoonie jumped on the bed as Soon Hye laughed happily.

"He's finally back," Soon Hye cheered as Yoonie purred under Soon Hye's hands. She pet her cat softly while waiting for Henry to get out of the shower.

When Henry walked to the bedroom, Yoonie hissed once more and ran out of the room. "Yoonie!" Soon Hye shouted not understanding what is wrong with Yoonie anymore.

"This is not Yoonie," Soon Hye told Henry as he just smiled cutely at her.

-

"FOUND YOU!" The vampire shouted jumping in front of Hee Min. "AHHH!" Hee Min screamed as she tried reaching for her walkie talkie. "You think you can hide?" The vampire asked as Hee Min punched the vampire with a gun in her hand as she tried to run.

Then the other vampire blocked her way and held Hee Min. "Should we her blood now? I'm hungry!" The vampire said. "Are you stupid or what? This crazy is a vampire like us," the vampire who scared Hee Min told the vampire who's holding onto Hee Min.

"She smells like a human," the vampire holding her said as he sniffed her hair. "You en sicko!" Hee Min shouted as she kicked him in the shin. The vampire cried releasing Hee Min as she had the chance to elbow the vampire's face and take out her metal dagger and point it out at the vampire who scared her.

"Why do you kill your own?" The vampire asked. "I'm not like your kinds at all, I'm just a normal person," Hee Min said as the vampire laughed.

"Hee Min! Hee Min!" Her father shouted from the walkie talkie. "Oh, you have a man too?" The other vampire asked as Hee Min gasped as she didn't know what to do.

"Let me look for him," the other vampire said as he tried to fly but then Hee Min turned around quickly enough to stab him right in the back. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" The vampire screamed as all the birds flew away from the trees they slept in.

"What was that Tae Yang?" Ji Yong asked. "I have no idea, but then whatever it is, it scared the crap out of me," Tae Yang replied as they both ran to find out where the screaming came from.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" The vampire shouted as he watched  his friend burned into ashes. "If you don't want to end up like him, then leave," Hee Min told the vampire.

" you," he cussed. "Not interested," Hee Min replied as she pointed the blade at him. "I'm going to make sure you're dead meat," the vampire told Hee Min as he flew over and kicked Hee Min.

Hee Min blocked it using her hands and she pulled his feet down so the vampire slammed down on the floor. "Arghh!" The vampire groaned as he felt a hard punch on his face. Then a kick came straight foward to his stomach and made him flew off and hit a car.

Hee Min was a couple of feet away from him as she tried catching her breath. "Hee Min!" Han Soo shouted seeing his daughter. "Father!" Hee Min shouted as the vampire turned around and saw her father.

He jerked a smiled as flew straight forward to Han Soo. "WATCH OUT!" Hee Min shouted as Han Soo didn't see the vampire coming and was blood .

"DAD!" Hee Min tears burst out as she ran over to her father and the vampire. "DUMB !" Han Soo pushed the vampire off of him and the vampire fell to the ground shaking as if it tasted some different blood.

"What's going on? Are you okay? DAD!" Hee Min shouted as she held him. "I'm okay my dear. Just watch at what he'll become," Han Soo said calmly as he ripped off a piece of cloth off of his shirt and covered his neck with it.

The vampire shook and then looked at his hands. "What's...going...on?" The vampire asked as he cried in pain. "Did you know what you just did?" Han Soo asked the vampire.

"Wh-aat?" The vampire asked holding onto his head as he felt like his brain was about to blow. "You've bitten a human who was once a vampire. I'm a cured man," Han Soo said as Hee Min looked at her father. "What?" Han Soo asked along with the vampire who was becoming human himself.

=

=

=

=

WOO! WHAT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER HUH?

Yes, I finally got to update it on WINGLIN! LOL.

I have HECKA APPLIERS FROM THERE.

Heheheheheheh...=]]

And for the ending of this SURPRISING SHOCKING vampire turning into human...

I watched Daybreakers the other day and WOW, I have to use one of the examples!

I like the movie a lot and it inspired me to write more about Vampires. hehe. =]]