Chapter 6

Vampire Hunters

Okay, I have to say, I PASSED MY SENIOR PROJECT AND GOT A 31/35! WOO HOO! On with the story....

-

-

-

-

She was always alone after her parents and family died from a hunter. She swore one day she'll find this hunter and the blood guts out of this hunter for murdering her family. She lived of course, and drank mostly these people who kills the innocent. Kim Chun Sa, that is her name.

She was in a dark building sitting alone as she sighed. Then she heard shootings and a vampire's scream. Chun Sa stood from where she sat and spun around quickly feeling someone's presence. "Stop!" The person shouted as the voice was a guy. Chun Sa in her breath as she was caught.

"No, don't shoot-"

"SHUT UP! Just stay where you are you monster!" The guy shouted as Chun Sa's heart sank for being called a monster. She felt anger building up to her when that hunter called her a monster. "I'm not a en MONSTER!" She shouted angrily as the hunter eyes widened.

"Nichkhun--(static)--Khun!!!" A guy was shouting from a walkie-talkie. "WHAT?!" The guy answered. "Thought we--(static)--lost you!--(static)--Where are--(static)--you?" A voice said. "Don't worry Ji Yong, I got another blood here," the guy said in the walkie-talkie while still pointing his gun at the vampire.

"A monster, do I look like a monster to you?" Chun Sa asked. "Didn't I tell you to shut up? I don't want to hear any en excuses," the guy said remaining pointing his gun. "That's right...Hunters are all the same," Chun Sa said as she lowered her head.

"Stop or I'll shoot!" The guy shouted as he raised the gun higher. "Shoot? (chuckles) Shoot me then if you have the guts," Chun Sa said as she raised her eyes with her red eyes glowing.

/////////////////

"Mi Ja, where--(statics)--are you?" A guy called through his walkie-talkie. "I'm here," her sharp tone voice answered as she walked alone in an old damaged building. "Come back--(statics)--now," another guy told her. "Why?" She asks. "Because--(statics)--the sun is--(statics)--rising soon," the person told her.

"Give me more time, I didn't get to kill anything yet," Mi Ja replied as she turned off her walkie-talkie. It was just too much distractions to her and she hated it. Mi Ja, a hunter who holds grudges against the vampire who murdered her family. Not just her family, her father already disown her.

Mi Ja didn't want to be part of it anymore, so she ran away from home with her sister. But fate was harsh, a vampire killed her sister. Mi Ja wasn't going to let it happen it to her, so she joined in a vampire hunting gang later at the age of 12, and been hunting ever since.

She promised to herself, she will kill any vampires who gets in her way. As she was walking holding her gun and a flashlight together, she heard whispers. Mi Ja turned around quickly and slowly stepped back. "Who's there?" She called without any fear.

"Don't shoot, please," a voice from a girl pleaded as Mi Ja turned to her right and saw a human woman with a vampire man.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

He sat in his throne with a smirk as he was enjoying his drink. "Sir Choi Seung Hyun, we've lost some men," a guy reported to one of the high ranks vampire who lives in the dark town. "Hmph, why are you telling me this now?!" Seung Hyun shouted angrily as the blood in his cup had no more taste.

"I've lost my appetite in drinking. Now you tell me when the sun is about to rise? Are you en dumb or what?! GUARDS! TIE HIM UP AND MAKE SURE HE BURNS INTO ASHES!" Seung Hyun shouted angrily as he pounded his fists on his throne.

"No, please sire, my lord, NO!" The vampire begged as he didn't want to be burnt.

~

WUAHAHAH! How about this chapter? I know it's lame.

SORRY! But I have to get ready for finals and GRADUATION!

OMO! I CANNOT BELIEVE I'M GNNA BE OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL SOON!

YAY ME! =]]