Chapter Four

Vampire Hunters

"You must be tired Henry," Soon Hye said worrying about him. "You sleep first, I still have to unload some things," Henry told Soon Hye. "So you're not coming to bed with me then?" Soon Hye asked. "I'll sleep next to you in a bit," Henry said. "But-"

"SOON HYE!" Henry shouted as Soon Hye jumped. "Henry," Soon Hye was startled by Henry's temper. He never once yelled at her like this before. "I'm sorry," Henry apologized as he just stormed out of the bedroom. Soon Hye was clueless. After returning from the war, Henry couldn't even say, "I missed you Soon Hye" or "I love you Soon Hye".

Something was up, and Soon Hye had to find out what is wrong with Henry.

-

"HYUN AE!" A boy around her age shouted her name stopping her from jumping out of her high window. "WHAT?!" Hyun Ae shouted back angrily as her jet black hair waved past her face. "Do not go out and fight, it'll be no use!" The boy told Hyun Ae. "I don't care what you say Soo Hyun, my parents died because of them," Hyun Ae said.

"Hyun Ae-yah, you cannot let yourself die into their hands too can you?" The boy Soo Hyun said. "I don't care, what's the use of living anyways when those stupid vampires KILLED MY PARENTS!" Hyun Ae shouted angrily jumping off the high window and spread out her wings to look for the vampires she saw the shadows lighting out.

As of she didn't know, a vampire flew past her. "Dong Ho," Tae Rin said his name softly. "Tae Rin, you'll be okay," Dong Ho said as he tried blending in with the darkness so he wouldn't be caught with a human. "How will we hide?" Tae Rin whispered. "I don't know, but then I'll put you to safety," Dong Ho told Tae Rin.

-

"Aren't you cold and tired of staying outside of this snow?" A woman asked another woman who sits in front of four gravestones. "I don't feel cold. I'm already cold enough to even feel it," the girl said as she remained sitting on her knees as the white snow falls.

"Bri, your family won't wake up if you sit there all day or night long. They're gone forever," the woman told her. "I don't give a damn. My family is GONE!" Bri shouted angrily as her voice echoed through the woods. Trees shook wildly as large pile of snow plop to the ground.

"Your pain will ease if you let it go," the woman told Bri. "SHUT UP! You don't know how it feels to be alone!" Bri shouted at the woman. "Even though I don't, I don't want you to suffer in pain like this," the woman told Bri. "Why won't you just leave me alone?" Bri asked irritably.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone, but I'll be back, as I am to watch over you," the woman said as she disappeared into thin air.

"Tsk.Tsk. en ghost can't help no vampire," Bri cursed as she stood up and held a gun that was hidden under some snow. "You're all dead tonight, damn vampires!" Bri shouted.

-

-

-

-

SORRY! SHORT CHAPTER ONLY!

I have to work on my senior powerpoint for my senior project.

Hopefully you all enjoyed this mini chapter. hehehe.

WATCH THIS VIDEO!! I MADE IT! LOL. --------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HzYuVDbcRM