Taekwoon

With Me

 

" What the heck he angry for?" Taekwoon kick the rock with his foot. "Is not like i insult him or something."

Taekwoon walking with his hand in his pocket, talking alone. He feel angry too when Hakyeon accuse him like that. 

' You don't know anything about me.'

Taekwoon slow down his step.

'You don't know how it feel when all your pride,your dream has been taking away from you.'

Taekwoon stop his step and look at the sunset beside him. His angry expression turn into the regret one.

' Did i gone too far asking him question like that? '

.........

" I'm home," Taekwoon take off his shoes and go inside his room.

He landing his body on his bed. He close his eyes. He keep thinking about Hakyeon face when he got angry at him earlier.

Taekwoon could saw, Hakyeon expression is not the angry one,instead the face of despair and dissapointed.

When Hakyeon was talking, Taekwoon also could heard that Hakyeon sound like he try to hold himself from crying. 

Taekwoon open his eyes and rolling his body all over the bed. 

' Hmm, maybe i should take a shower.'

He get up and take his towel. Suddenly he heard loud of commotion outside his room. Sound like his mom was yelling to his father. 

'Weird.'

Thats what he think when he saw his parent fighting. They never fight in front of him before. Even if they argue about something, they never yelling at each other like that.

He about going inside his room when he realise his younger sister crying in the middle of his parent.  

He running toward his sister and close her ears.

" Omma,appa, what wrong? Why you guys fighting and let Jiwon crying like this?" He screaming to both his parent.

" Taekwoon, i want you go back to your room right now. Take your sister with you." His father give him a instructions.

" But..."

" I said now!!"
 

Feel confuse,Taekwoon go back inside his room and hug his sister tightly.

"Oppa, why they screaming? I'm scared." Jiwon crying in her brother embrace. 

" Shuuu..its nothing,they just acting. Stop crying." Taekwoon convince his sister. He also scared. His father never yell at him before. He pat Jiwon back until she fall asleep.

After a few hour, Taekwoon go out from his room and saw his mother crying. He walk slowly to his mother.

" Omma, what wrong? Why you argue with appa?" He sit carefully beside his mother.

" Taekwoon ah, your father, he have another woman. He having affair behind me all this time." His mother sobbing harshly. 

"W...w..what?" Taekwoon feel like his heart going to fall after he listen to his mother. His father is having another affair behind them.

"No, i don't believe it. Appa won't do something like that. Maybe you mistaken?" 

His mother shaking her head. 

" No, Taekwoon ah, its true. He forget to bring his document this morning, thats why i go to his office to give him the document, but when i open the door, i saw him with that woman kissing right in front of me. And when i slap that woman, he slap me back and ask me to stop embrassing him," Taekwoon clench his fist until they turn into white. 

" And after he back, i ask him who is that woman and he told me that she is his future wife. He want to divorce with me Taekwoon ah, he want to leave us and live with that woman."

Taekwoon hug his mother and bring his mother to her room. After make sure his mother sleep, he get out from his house and walking in the neighborhood.

Taekwoon keep walking until he saw someone he know.

His father.

He about to call his father when suddenly one woman come from his side hug his father. His father did not refuse the skinship, he also hugging the woman back.

Taekwoon couldn't believe his eyes and quickly running to stop his father. 

" Appa! What are you doing? Who is this woman? "

His father look surprise with his sudden presence but remain calm. 

" Taek ah, since you are here, let me introduce,she is Nana, my future wife." 

" What do you means? What about mother? What about us?"

" Listen here Taekwoon ah, actually i want to keep this secret until i divorce with your mother,but since you already here, i will spill out everything to you." Taekwoon look at his father eyes, waiting for his explanation.

 

Taekwoon look at the sky.

Tonight the sky seem calm. Opposite with his crushes heart. 

The star also shine brightly like they was laughing at his sadness.

His father word still playing inside his head.

He couldn't believe that his happy life will change in one day.

 

" Taek ah, actually, i don't love your mother anymore. I lost the feeling. Everytime i'm with your mother,i feel suffocating. But when i'm meet with Nana, she give me the feeling that i lost a moment ago. I don't want lying to your mother and even to myself anymore, thats why i make this decision. But don't worry Taek ah, even if i got married with Nana, i will bring you and your sister living with me. You guys will live with me and Nana will be your new mother."
 

" Is that means all your happy face when you with us is fake?"
 

" Taek ah..."
 

" Traitors." 
 

" What? What are saying?"
 

" You are traitors."
 

" How dare you call your own father like that."
 

" Cheater like you don't deserve to call himself a father. I hope you and that will rotten in hell."
 

//Pak//


" Ungrateful bastard. I did not raise you to be rude like this. Don't you dare to call me father after this." His father hug the woman. " Lets go honey. Don't let this kid ruin our night."

Taekwoon swear he could see the woman smirking at him.

 

Taekwoon touch his red cheek. The burning still there. The pain of his father's slap still there.

But the pain on his cheek cannot be compared the pain in his heart. It feel like his heart was stab by knife for million times.

For him his father is like his hero and role model. He always look up his father since he small. He promise to himself to be a man like his father when he has his own family.

But...tonight, his hero became a villain.

A villain that kill his own family.

Tear start forming in his dark orb. Taekwoon clench his teeth and his fist.

' Why? '

' Why this thing happen to my life?'

' WHY???? '

To be continue...

p/s sorry for my english ≥﹏≤