Lost

With Me

Taekwoon open the door slowly and landing on the sofa. He close his eyes and pinch his nose bridge. His head feel heavy.

He almost sleeping when he feel someone hug his feet. He open his eyes and saw his sister. 

He smile and brought her to his lap.

"Jiwon-ah, you already eat?"

His sister shaking his head.

"Lets go, i will cook something for us."

 

"Jiwon ah,let eat. I already make us some food." Taekwoon called his sister while arrange the table. 

Jiwon quickly running to the table and grinning when she saw her favourite food.

"Oppa, where is omma?" ask Jiwon.

" Maybe she in her room. Wait, i will call her."

Taekwoon leave Jiwon alone and go to his mother room.

He knock the door and called his mother but there was no reply from his mother.

Feel uneasy,Taekwoon open the door slowly.

/ Silence/  

Taekwoon step in his mother room and look around looking for his mother. 

Then he saw something like envelope on his mother bed. He open the envelope and read the letter inside it.

"Dear my lovely Taekwoon and Jiwonie. I'm sorry for leaving you guys at times like this. But i can't help it. I still cannot accept the fact that your father leave me for other woman. I need a time for healing my broken heart. I'm sorry for make you take all the burden Taekwoon-ah,but please take care your sister. I promise i will back before you know it. 

Love,your mother."


He fall down on the floor. The strength in his leg has gone.

He feel lost. 

'Why?'

' Why you also,leave us.'

 


" Oppa, are you okay? " Jiwon tilted her head stare at his brother.

"Why you asking?" said Taekwoon while cleaning the table.

" You keep rubbing you're forehead. Are you sick?"

" Oh, my cute little sister care about me." Taekwoon pinch his sister nose. 

" Ouch,oppa! Look at my nose. Its red." Jiwon make sulking face.

Taekwoon laugh seeing his sister face. He take the dishes and wash it slowly.

"Oppa,why omma leave us? "

" Omma is not leaving us. Omma go vacation with her friend. Don't worry,she will back in a few days" said Taekwoon smiling.

" Really?" 

Taekwoon nodded.

" Oppa, when will appa going home? I miss him." said Jiwon.

Taekwoon stop his work and stare blankly at the bowl in his hand.

The question make him feel lost. He doesn't know the answer either. 

The memories when his father slapped him because he rude to her new girlfriend flashing into his mind. 

'Will he back to us?'

"Oppa?" Jiwon voice make Taekwoon wake up from his daydream.

" Don't worry Jiwon-ah, he will back." Taekwoon smiling looking at his sister and continue wash the dishes.

' He will back...Right? '

 

.......................

" Oh our Yeonie already back? Look what i bought today." Mrs Cha reach something from her bag. 

" Strawberry cake. Its your favourite right? Come on,lets eat together." his mother smiling inviting him.

Hakyeon stare at his mother face. 

"I'm not hungry." Reply Hakyeon shortly.

Without glance at his mother,he walked away and straightly go to his room in the second floor.

When he about to twist the knob,suddenly Taekwoon word comes into his mind.

' You don't know how hard we try....to make people like you to live again after what you going through '

Hakyeon clench his other hand and twist the knob to step inside his room.

He lay on his bed and put his hand covering his eyes.

The tear slowly running through his cheek.


............

" Oppa, wake up. It already afternoon. I'm hungry." Jiwon shaking his brother's body. But the latter not showing any reaction.

"Oppa,why your body is hot?"

"Oppa,please wake up."

Jiwon feel like crying when Taekwoon still not wake up from his sleep.

She running to the front door and open the lock. Then she headed to the Mrs Kim,her neighbors house, and keep knocking her door but it seem like nobody at home at this moment.

Jiwon running as fast as she can to find someone to help her.

She keep running until she bump into someone and make her fell.

" What the, hey-" the person yell.

Jiwon groaning and start crying.

" Hey, are you okay?" the person ask her but in a soft voice.

Jiwon keep crying without seeing the person that she just bump into it.

"Wait isn't you-what happen? Are you okay?" the person keep asking her.

Jiwon look at the person face and relieve when she saw someone that she know.

"Magician oppa,please help me."

To be continue....