Choose

With Me

Taekwoon sit in his chair and keep staring at sleeping Hakyeon. 

' He look really tired.'

Taekwoon was about to reach Hakyeon hand to wake him up suddenly the teacher coming into their class and make Hakyeon wake up by himself.

After class ended, Hakyeon was about to continue his sleeping again since he don't get enough sleep at night when Taekwoon hand out his hand. 

" Hey, we don't even introduce ourselves before right? I'm Taekwoon." Taekwoon smiling.Hoping that Hakyeon will take his hand but dissapointed when Hakyeon ignored him and turn his head to the other side to sleep.

Taekwoon sigh, he thought Hakyeon will talk with him since he talk nicely with him. 

*Ring* 

The class ended for today. Hakyeon yawn and put his book into his bag and carrying behind his back. 

Taekwoon try to reach Hakyeon arm when he saw Hakyeon standing.

" Hakyeon, can we talk a bit? "

" Talk about what?"

" Umm, i just want to apologize for what happen before. I thought you really want to kill yourself."

Taekwoon talk as he look straight into Hakyeon eyes hoping for Hakyeon answer but the latter only stare back at him and make Taekwoon flustered.

" Its okay if you don't want to forgive me. But can we be friend?"

Silent.

" I guess the answer is no right?" Taekwoon make an awkward smile.

" What actually your intention?" Hakyeon suddenly talk.

" What? I'm just want to make a friend. That all."

"Then you can be friend with someone else. You can choose other from this class."

" But.."

" Taekwoon right?"

" Yes?"

" Taekwoon-ah, i like and choose to be alone. So please, i'm begging you for this time. Just leave me alone. Even if i want to kill myself or doing something stupid just leave it. Please stop pity me."

" I can't."

"Why?"

" Because you are my friend."

" Since when? I told you that i don't want to be friend with you."

" It was you who don't accept me as your friend. But for me i already accept you as my friend. If you have a right to choose a friend so do i, and i choose you to be my friend."

To be continue....

p/s i'm very sorry for the very short update..I've been busy with work..I'll try to update next chapter as fast as i can..tq for supporting my story :)