Suicidal?

With Me

Taekwoon sit on his chair and keep playing his pen. The class almost ended,but Hakyeon not showing himself. Taekwoon wonder where did Hakyeon go. His bag also gone missing.

' Is he always skip class?'

' Whatever,why should i care about him.'

Taekwoon throw away his mind away and back to focus in the class. 

But suddenly he feel like peeing. He ask his teacher permission and take no time he rushing running to toilet. Lucky Wonshik tell him before where toilet is. After he done with his job,he wash his hand on sink.

Suddenly his ear caught sound someone open the door one of the toilet. Taekwoon quickly turn his head and got surprise when he saw Hakyeon in wreck condition. His shirt torn a bit,his hair messy, and his lips was bleeding.

Hakyeon widened his eyes when his eyes caught Taekwoon's eyes. But he keep down his head and out from toilet.
Taekwoon thinking what happen to him and decide to follow Hakyeon from behind.

Okay, he admit although Hakyeon being jerk at him,but still,they were classmate and Taekwoon kinda worried about Hakyeon condition. He look around and see Hakyeon take a stair go to rooftop school. Taekwoon follow Hakyeon pace slowly from behind.

' Why he go to rooftop?'

 Taekwoon follow Hakyeon until they arrive at the rooftop. 

Hakyeon stop his step. Looking at the skies. 

Taekwoon also stopped his step but got surprise when Hakyeon suddenly climb the barrier until he reach the edge of the rooftop. 

' What he want to do?'

Taekwoon try to call Hakyeon name but the latter seem in his own world. He don't even realise Taekwoon presence.
Taekwoon get a bad feeling about this.

' Whats he gonna do?'

' Don't tell me he want to jump.'

' Is he going to kill himself?'

Taekwoon widened his eyes when suddenly Hakyeon look like he was going to jump . In no time, Taekwoon running into Hakyeon and pull him back until both of them fall on each other. Hakyeon suddenly scream at Taekwoon.

" What are you doing?"

" What? You ask me i'm doing?" Taekwoon look disbelief when Hakyeon scream at him.

" I'm trying to save you,idiot. And this is second time i try to save you. You should thanks me instead."

" Save me from what?"

" Save you from killing yourself. You try to jump from this rooftop isn't?"

" Killing myself?"

" Lucky i'm arrive at the right time." Taekwoon get up and look back at Hakyeon.

"Yah!! Why you want to killing yourself? Every problem have their way out but death is not the right way!!" 

" Jump? Killing myself?What are talking about? " Hakyeon ask Taekwoon as he also get up as well.

Taekwoon rolled his eyes. This kids just lost his mind or what? How can forget something happen in a few minutes ago. Suddenly he pull Hakyeon hand. Hakyeon get surprise and push Taekwoon in a reflex. " What the hell?"

But Taekwoon don't give up,he pull Hakyeon's hand back and take Hakyeon to somewhere.

"Let me go." Hakyeon struggle to release himself from Taekwoon but the latter seem stronger than him. 

" I want take you to teacher. After see you trying to kill yourself i don't think i can let it pass like that. You need some counseling from teacher."

" What? Are you out of mind? Let me go."

" Just shut up and follow me."

" Are you deaf? I said let me go!!" Hakyeon really lost his patience and kick Taekwoon leg and make him fall. Taekwoon scream in pain and yell at Hakyeon. 

"Yah!! Are you crazy?"

" Yes,i'm crazy, that why you should not mess with me. And i'm telling you do not involve in my life." Hakyeon give Taekwoon a warning. But Taekwoon not

give in and hold Hakyeon arm. 

" Don't go."

" What do you want actually? And who are you actually?" said Hakyeon with annoyed voice.

Taekwoon about to open his mouth when suddenly he heard Wonshik voice.

" Hakyeon-ah,what are you doing here?" Wonshik said and look at Taekwoon with question expression." And why Taekwoon hold your hand?" 
Taekwoon realise his hand still on Hakyeon arm quickly release Hakyeon hand. He standing and wipe the dust on his pants.

" You know, i see this kid try to kill himself. So i try to save him and i want to take him to see a teacher. But this person really stubborn and want to running away from me."

Wonshik widened his eyes and look at Hakyeon.

"Yah,really? You want to died? Why Hakyeon-ah?"

Hakyeon that been silence after a while speak. " What? What are you talking about? Killing myself? Why should i do that?"

" Then why you standing at the edge of the rooftop? I saw you act  like you want to jump,thats why i running to you."

" Its because those bully hanging my bag at the edge of the rooftop. I was trying to reach my bag then suddenly you coming and pull me down."

"What? So that means you not..?"

" Yes,i'm not trying to suicide. Why should i'm doing that?"

Taekwoon face became red as he became embrassing. Wonshik already laughing non stop because he find the situation really funny but stopped when he notice Hakyeon's torn uniform and his bleeding lips.

"Yah,what the hell happen to you? Who make this to you?" Hakyeon look at himself and sigh. " Nothing. Its nothing to do with you." 

"What do you mean nothing to do with me? I'm your friend Hakyeon-ah, why you being like this?"

Hakyeon ignored Wonshik and walk away from both of them.

"Yah,Cha Hakyeon, are you really want to do this? Okay,after this we are not friend anymore. I don't want to talk with you anymore." Wonshik scream with his deep voice but Hakyeon doesn't seem want to stop. He keep walking with his limp leg.

"Are you being serious?" Ask Taekwoon after he heard what Wonshik said.

" Of course not. I'm just joking. We are childhood friend, how can i break our friendship? It seem impossible."
Taekwoon nodded.

"By the way,you know what happen to him?" ask Wonshik.

Taekwoon shrug. " I don't know,he already in that state when i found him in the toilet."

" Its must be Hajoon work." 

" Who?"

"Ah,you don't know him right. Actually he is Hakyeon competitors. Hakyeon always got number 1 in dance competition,and he always in a second place. Thats why he hate Hakyeon. But now,Hakyeon can't dance anymore. So,he take Hakyeon place. But people around keep gossiping that he can won only because Hakyeon not in competition. That why he angry and keep bullying Hakyeon around.But Hakyeon never talk to us about it"

" Ahh, so you means Hakyeon was a great dancer? But what happen to him?"

Wonshik look at Taekwoon with a sad face.

To Be Continue...

 

p/s Sorry for my poor english skill :)