Encounter

With Me

Taekwoon banging his head into the wall.
"Aishhh, why i say that? He must think i'm such a freak right now." Taekwoon crying alone. 

Actually he also shock when he realise he talk like that to Hakyeon. He don't even know where he got that cringe word.

He sigh heavily.

"Hey, Taekwoon, what are you doing here?" Suddenly Hongbin appear in front of Taekwoon.

Taekwoon got surprise and almost scream. He hold his chest and take a deep breath. 

" Nothing, i'm just take a fresh air here." said Taekwoon awkwardly and sit on the bench that under the tree. Hongbin smile widely and sit beside Taekwoon. 

" I saw what you did just now." 

" Huh??"

" I saw when you try talk with Hakyeon and want be his friend."

Taekwoon widened his eyes.

"You saw it? Does it mean you also listen to our conversation?" He ask Hongbin with nervous face hoping Hongbin only saw them and not actually listening but his hope crushed when Hongbin nodded his head.

" Can you just forget about it? I'm embrassing like crazy now. He must think i'm freak."

Taekwoon hold his red cheek and unintentionally make a funny face.
Hongbin can't hold his laughter and laugh loudly until his lost his breath.

"Yah, don't laugh at me!" Taekwoon scream but he also can't hide his laugh when he recall back about his word to Hakyeon earlier. 

Both of them stop laughing and suddenly the atmosphere feel awkward. 

" Hey, can i ask you something?" ask Hongbin. 

"Yes?"

"Why you want to be friend with Hakyeon?"

Taekwoon think little bit and Hongbin question just make he realise he don't even have a reason to be Hakyeon friend. He don't even know.

" I don't know. To be honest with you, i don't have good impressions about him when we meet for the first time."

"You mean at the class?"

" No, actually in my way to find this school i was walking and saw some student harassing him. Thats why i stop to help him,but he don't even thank to me instead he ignored me and tell me to leave him alone.Can you believe that?" Hongbin chuckle a bit when he saw Taekwoon serious face telling the story. 

" But after i heard his past from Wonshik, i feel like i want to help him. I don't even know why i decide to help his to be honest."

Hongbin keep nodded listening to Taekwoon. He seem interested in Taekwoon story.

" Taekwoon ah, if you really want to help Hakyeon, please, do it. Don't hesistate. He is our best friend but after that incident, he became far. We try our best to make his self confidence comeback...but he just lost..lost in his own world. And we can't do anything about it. Even when he was bullied by Ha Joon, he still in his silent mood. We want the his cheerfull side back. I miss him. All of us miss him."

Taekwoon lost his word. He try to find suitable word to convince the poor boy beside him.

"He really lucky to have you guys as a friend. You guys never leave him with his condition."

Hongbin look at Taekwoon face. He smiling but his eyes show opposite.

" But I think he hate us."

" What? Hate? Why he should hate you guys?"

" I don't know, but if you think deeply about it, the accident wouldn't happen if he don't meet with us that night." said Hongbin look regret for what happen.

Taekwoon put his hand on Hongbin shoulder.

" Don't talk like that. It was an accident and no one should get blame."

.......

Hakyeon sit in his chair and play with his cat named Leo.

" Leo-ya, what the hell is that person planned? Why he always come and disturb me? "

Hakyeon sigh and suddenly his eyes catch on something. His suddenly became angry.

His picture. 

The picture of of him smiling brightly holding trophy for winning a competition dance. 

Hakyeon take his breath and close his eyes while put his hand together when the mc ready to annouce the winner. His heart pounding like hell. 
 

"And the winner of this competition is Cha Hakyeon. Congratulations" His parent, friend and all the people beside him scream in joy.

Their mouth don't stop from muttering congratulations. 


Hakyeon smiling brightly holding his trophy. It was his first competition.

Hakyeon smile unconsciously when he suddenly remind those day. But then his bright memories turn into pain memories. He open his eyes and take the photo with him. 

"Mom, who told you to put this rubbish in my room?" He yell at his own mother.

Mrs Cha was cooking get surprise when suddenly Hakyeon scream at her. 

"Hakyeon-ah, isn't that your favourite photo? I found it under your bed when i was clean your room. That's why i put it back on his place." Mrs Cha explain while smiling at his son.

" Are you try to make fun of me? Throw it. I don't want to see that picture in my room anymore." Hakyeon said while throwing the photo into the rubbish can. Mrs Cha try to said something but Hakyeon ignored her and walk away to his room. But Hakyeon can hear his mother start sobbing behind his back.

Hakyeon drop his body on the bed. He keep looking at the ceiling above him. He suddenly feel regret yelling at his own mother like that. He doesn't have any intention to make her mother cry like that but he just feeling angry. Angry with everyone treatment toward him.

' Why everyone treat me like that?'

' Are they sympathy with me?'

' Am i look pathetic to them?'

.............................

Taekwoon get up from his chair to greeting Hakyeon.

" Good Morning Hakyeon-ah," He smiling brightly as he wave his hand. 

Hakyeon ignored Taekwoon presence and sitting immediately at his chair.

' Still ignoring me '

' I'll do something about it later'

Taekwoon sitting back at his chair thinking what he should do with Hakyeon. He play with his finger but his eyes keep looking into sleeping Hakyeon.

When the bell was ring, Hakyeon get up from his chair and walk out the class. He walk slowly with his limp leg. But then he realise Taekwoon was behind him. 

' Is he following me? '

Hakyeon stop his step. He turn around and face Taekwoon. 

" Are you following me?" His voice sound really cold but Taekwoon don't even flinch .

"Nope. Why should i follow you? "

" Tsk " Feel flustered Hakyeon continue his step. 

" Cha Hakyeon, come here." The teacher calling Hakyeon. Then he saw Taekwoon behind Hakyeon and call them both.

" Can you help me?" The teacher give Hakyeon key and tell both of them to go and take something from old lab room.

" But be careful, don't close the door. It won't open from the inside.I don't know when they will repair the broke door." The teacher remind them.

Hakyeon take the key and go to the lab room without waiting for Taekwoon. 

" Wait for me."

The lab room kinda isolated from people since people not use the room anymore.

Hakyeon unlocked the door and walk inside the room. He close his nose since the room really dirty. He don't waste his time and keep looking for the book that his teacher want. 

" Uhuk uhuk, haish, why they keep the book in this place? It so dusty." Taekwoon couching and close his nose with his arm. Hakyeon ignored Taekwoon and keep searching. 

Bum..

Hakyeon stop his searching and look at the door. 

" The door!" He running toward the door and try to open the door but failed. He sigh and stare at Taekwoon.

" You do it purposely isn't?" 

Taekwoon shocking with sudden accusations, widened his eyes.

" What do you mean?"

" You purposely let the door close isn't?"

" I know you hate me,but don't accuse me when i do nothing wrong. I really hate it."

Hakyeon grab his hair flustered.

"Hey, it might a good change for us to know each other right? " Taekwoon said brightly.

Hakyeon stare at him and keep banging the door calling for help. 

" It useless. Nobody will coming."

Hakyeon give up and sitting lean his body to the cupboard. He hugging his knee.

" Hakyeon ah, why you change"?

" ......."

" Hakyeon ah, all your friend tell me that you very cheerful in the past. So what make you change? It is because of the incident?"

Hakyeon surprised and quickly raise his head. " How do you know about the incident?"

Taekwoon sit in the chair and put his hand under his chin. " Wonshik tell me."

Hakyeon click his tongue. " Big mouth."

" But it not the main problem, i ask you once again, what make you change?"

"......."

" Hakyeon ah, do you hate Hongbin,Wonshik, Hyuk and Jaehwan?"

" No, why should i hate them?"

" But Hongbin tell me that you might hate all of them. The incident happen because you meet with them right?"

"........."

" Hakyeon ah, they miss you."

".........."

" All of them want y.." 

" Shut up." Taekwoon flinch when Hakyeon suddenly cut his word. But that doesn't stop him from keep talking.

" Hakyeon ah, you don't have to be like this. Eventhough you can't dance anymore,you still can do another thing. For example, you can find another thing to do like playing music or drawing. Don't stop.."

"SHUT UP!! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME. YOU DON'T KNOW TO FEEL WHEN ALL YOUR PRIDE, YOUR DREAM HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU!! " Hakyeon yell in the crack voice.

Taekwoon can see Hakyeon hand trembling. Suddenly he feel regret. 

" I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU ONLY WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME BECAUSE I'M LOOK PITIFUL. I'M LOOK PATHETIC RIGHT?"

" No, i told you i hate when people accuse me over something that i don't do. Okay, at first i admit that i kinda hate you, but i after i know more about you, i want to be close with you and be your friend. But i'm sure its not because i'm pity at you,it just..it just.."

Taekwoon could not finished his word when he realize he still don't know the actual reason he want to be friends with Hakyeon. 

" Just what? Enough Jung Taekwoon. I had it enough." Hakyeon coldly take the fire extinguisher at the corner of the room and hit it onto the door knob until the knob off from the door.

" I warn you, don't follow me or i might do something that you can't even imagine."

He throw the fire extinguisher and walked away leaving Taekwoon alone in the room. 

To be continue.....

p/s sorry for my english ≥﹏≤