Memories

With Me

" Hakyeon hyung, Wonshik want me to asking you what about our plan tonight?" said Hyuk as he throw his sitting on the floor looking at Hakyeon that busy with his dancing routine. 

" I don't think i can follow you guys, i need to practice my dancing since competition is near. I need to create a new step." said Hakyeon while keep streching his leg to warming out his body before he start his practice.

" Hmm, okay, i will tell Wonshik hyung that you won't coming." Hyuk take his bag and walking into the door. 

"Hyuk ah hyuk ah!" Hyuk quickly turn his head when Hakyeon suddenly call his name in panic tone.

"What? What wrong?"

" Turn on the music please." 

"Tsk, i thought you have a cramp." Hyuk rolled his eyes .Hakyeon just smiling looking at younger. He love tease that kid.

After Hyuk go, Hakyeon close his eyes, take a breath, and start his routine. His hand and leg slowly move follow the rythm of the music. He spinning and move around like he in a fire. 

After a few hour practicing, he start sweating and decide to stop. " I call it a day."

Hakyeon turn off the music and switch off the lamp. He takes his bag and go home.

After bath, Hakyeon look at his phone because it keep beeping all the time. He open group chat and saw a couple of picture Wonshik, Hongbin, Jaehwan and Hyuk enjoying the by themselves.

" Tsk, are they purposely send this picture to make me jelaous or what?" Hakyeon wipe his wet hair and let the towel on his head. 

Maybe i can join them for tonight?

Hakyeon smiling and reach for his phone and dialing someone number. He tap his finger waiting for the person pick up his call.

" Hello"

" Wonshik-ah,"

" Hakyeon-ah, why are you calling me? I'm busy right now."

" Yah, where are you guys. I want to join too,"

" You what? Speak louder please, i don't hear you,"

" I said i want to join too."

" Wow,you want to join us? I thought you want to practice your dance? Isn't your practice is more important than your friend?" Wonshik talk in tease tone.

" Just shut up and give me your location."

" Okay,wait, i'll send your location and call me when you arrive. "

" Alright."

/Beep/ 

Hakyeon look at the phone and reach his jacket. He wear his shoes and take taxi to the amusement park that Wonshik told him. After arrive, he quickly call Wonshik. 

" Hakyeon,here." Wonshik wave his hand calling for Hakyeon. 

" Good, Hakyeon finally join us, i thought you already forget us since you always practicing." Jaehwan make sulking face.

Hakyeon just smiling look at his friend attitude. He pinch Jaehwan cheeks.

" Sorry guys, i know i'm always absent,but today, i'm all yours." Hakyeon put his hand on Jaehwan shoulder. " Lets go play."

Five of them really having fun tonight. They play many ride and make Hongbin puke because he really hate height thing and got dizzy. They also go into haunted house and scared each other. Hyuk try to scared Hakyeon but got neck chop instead.

"Alright,guys, i'm really having fun tonight. I think its time for me to go back." said Hakyeon look at his watch. 

" Already? But it still early though." said Wonshik.

They try to persuade Hakyeon to stay with them but failed because Hakyeon say he need to wake up early tomorrow since he need to practice.

Hakyeon walked alone after parted with them. He want to take bus but he think he need some exercise so he decide to walk since the distance amusement park with his house only take 20 minutes by walking.

Hakyeon wear headphone and humming his favourite song.

Suddenly he heard like someone voice,but since he wear headphone he don't really listen to the voice. 

He had bad feeling. Hakyeon pull his earphone and look behind him.

"Young man, run!!" Hakyeon saw old man in his 40s keep wave his hand toward him but Hakyeon seem don't understand what happen. All he saw is one man in his 20s running toward him. Its happen like a light, he suddenly hit Hakyeon with baseball bat. 

'Its hurt,'

'Stop it'

'No!!!!!' 

Hakyeon wake up with a sweat in his face. His body also got drenched with sweat.

Hakyeon look his surrounding.

His room. Nobody with him,except the darkness. Hakyeon pulling his leg toward his chest. He hugging his knee and crying.

Again.

His nightmare come to his dream.

No, its not a nightmare,

Its a memories

Memories that keep haunted his life.

Memories that changes his life.

 

Taekwoon stop doing his homework and rest his back against the chair.

Wonshik story about Hakyeon still playing in his head.

"So are you saying the man hit Hakyeon without any reason?" Ask Taekwoon with louder voice. Wonshik nodded his head. 

" The man actually have mental illness. He running from hospital and go back his home and begging his father for not send him back to mental hospital. So his father hiding him in their house.I don't know what happen to him but his father said, that night he suddenly became aggressive and try to hurt anybody near him. Hakyeon was unlucky that night. He was hit by baseball bat and his leg really injured since the attacker only aim his leg."

Taekwoon sigh. He wonder why he really cared about the boy named Cha Hakyeon.

Taekwoon close his book and get into his bed. 

He already make his decision,  he decide to help this poor kid.

To be continue....