Talk

With Me

" Thank you." Taekwoon give the money to the cashier after buying his thing. Suddenly he crash into someone shoulder and make the person fall.

" Ah,sorry." said Taekwoon to the person. And got surprise when he realize the person is Wonshik.

" Wonshik?" said Taekwoon. He grab Wonshik hand to help him standing.

" Oh, its you." said Wonshik as he wipe his pants.

" What are you doing here? Alone. Where is the other?"

Wonshik sigh as he looking at Taekwoon.

"  Don't mention their name anymore. I don't have traitor friend."

" What? Traitor? What do you mean?"

" Its complicated. I don't know how to expain to you. And its really embarrassing."

" Don't worry. I will not said anything about them. Just tell me."

" Alright." Wonshik give up. " But we need to find another place. Lets go find some place to talk." Taekwoon nodded and follow Wonshik. They arrive at the park near with the convenient store and decide to sit at the bench there.

Wonshik finally tell Taekwoon about what happen with his friend.

Taekwoon nodded when he listen to Wonshik story about how Jaehwan,Hongbin and Sanghyuk want to give up on Hakyeon.

" Don't worry Wonshik-ah, i'm sure they just stress. Did you really think they mean it?" said Taekwoon glance at silent Wonshik.

" I don't know if they really mean it, but i'm really angry. Hakyeon always there when they need a help. But when he need our help,they just nagging and complain. I hate that kind of behaviour."

Suddenly Wonshik's phone ringing and he sigh when he look at the caller. He push decline button. But his phone keep ringing and make Wonshik annoyed.

"Who?" ask Taekwoon, curious about Wonshik reaction. Without saying anything Wonshik show his phone to Taekwoon.

" Hyuk? Why don't you answer it?"

" I'm still angry."

" Wonshik-ah, answer that call." said Taekwoon with a serious face. " Who know that he want to said something to you."

 Groaning, Wonshik take the call.

After a few second talk with Hyuk, Wonshik close his phone.

" So?" Taekwoon raise his eyebrow, waiting for Wonshik to tell him about his conversation with Hyuk. 

"He said he want to meet me. And he apologize about Hakyeon." said Wonshik. 

" See, i told you,they not really mean it." said Taekwoon smiling and he slapping Wonshik shoulder.

" Auch, it hurt." Wonshik groaning but later his groaning face turn into a smile.

"Taekwoon-ah, i heard about your family. I'm sorry that you still want to help us eventhough you have another problem."

" It's alright. I don't mind helping you guys. Beside, even if you guys don't ask me,i still want to help him." said Taekwoon. " But i want you guys know, he never hate all of you. Instead he really love you guys like his own brother." said Taekwoon as he recall the story Hakyeon told him before.

" I know, he never hate us." said Wonshik and he stopped before continue " But you know, it kinda hurt when he try to isolated himself from us. We try many way before to convinced him but failed. I don't know what to do anymore"

" Don't worry, he just need a time to recalm himself. I guess he still shock about what happen to him." said Taekwoon. " It not easy to accept something that change our whole life." said Taekwoon. He glance at Wonshik sad face.

" But i'm sure he will accept you guys back. Just never give up on him. And whatever happen don't leave him alone."

Wonshik smile after hearing Taekwoon word. " I know right. I will try everything that i can to help him and make sure he not give up on his life."

Taekwoon nodded. 

" Wonshik-ah, can i ask you something?"

" What?"

" When did Hakyeon start dancing?"

" I think when he around 12 years old? Why?"

" Ah, nothing, you said before you was his childhood friend right?"

Wonshik nodded.

" But,to be honest, although i know him since we are kids, we don't really close. He always alone and don't have a friend. And i don't have confidence to talk with him." said Wonshik. "We start get close after he start learn dancing. I found him really cool and start talking with him."

Taekwoon nodded. ' So Hakyeon wasn't lying when he tell he doesn't have any friend before.'

" But why you asking?"

" Ah, nothing. I'm just curious about your friendship history." 

" But he really good friend though. He always give us advice and i kinda regret not talking with him earlier." said Wonshik.

' So, Hakyeon is misunderstood, he though you guys start close with him because he good in dance.'

" Taekwoon-ah, what is that?" ask Wonshik pointing at plastic bag beside Taekwoon. 

" Oh my god, i forget. I just buy ice cream for my sister and now its melting." said Taekwoon screaming. " Wonshik-ah, i want to talk with you more but i need to go back to the convenient store to buy another ice cream or my sister might upset with me."

" You have a sister?How nice. Can you introduce her to me?"

" She just 6 years old you brat." said Taekwoon kicking Wonshik leg lightly. 

Wonshik avoid the kicking and laugh. " Wait, are you left her alone in your house? Isn't it dangerous?"

" My aunty stay with us until my mother coming back but i don't know when."

" Your aunty? Can you intro-," 

" She already married. Alright, i want go now. See you again Wonshik-ah, and don't forget to meet with Hyuk."

Wonshik smiling after Taekwoon disappeared from his sight.

I'm glad i meet you with you today.

To be continue...