Basketball Prince

With Me

Hyuk wipe his wet hair with towel and whistle happily. 

When the teacher said that he might get choosen for be new captain for their basketball team,he was really happy. It was his dream since he start playing basketball.

Be a captain means they really believe him to leading the team. He smiling alone when thinking about how he will lead the current basketball team.

Suddenly he heard someone knock his door. He can hear his mother's voice behind the room. His mother open the door slowly.

" Son, are you busy right now? " 

" No,why?"

" Then, can you help me clean the store room? Your sister want to use that place as her workplace. She want to put her drawing in that store."

Being obedient son, Hyuk quickly accept his mother request. "Alright, i will clean it today,"

" But why noona not use other room in this house?"

His mother sigh. " Your sister said the room was small and she said it easy to use the store room since nobody will disturb her when she draw."

" Ah,alright, i'll clean it."

Hyuk put some cloth and take his step to the store room behind their house. 

" Oh my god, so many dust." Hyuk coughing a little and close his nose with some cloth and start cleaning the store. He begin his work moving one by one thing inside the store.

' So tiring.'

Hyuk feel tired and sit on the chair inside the store.

Suddenly his eyes caught something on the closet. He tip toe to take the box.

' So heavy '

He start to open the box and surprise when he saw his old stuff. 

' Wow, i can't believe i still keep it.'

He take the toy inside the box and put it a side. He keep digging inside the box until he found something that make him stop.

' My old basketball.' 

Hyuk start dribbling the ball and toss it at the wall. 

' Wow,it still in good condition.'

He spinning the ball in his hand and caught something on the ball. It look like writing. Hyuk frowning as he try to read the writing on the ball.

' HSH - You will be a basketball prince one day. Believe me - CHY

Hyuk widened his eyes as he read the quote.

The memories flashback in his mind. The memories of him with someone that he really respect.

 

" Han Sanghyuk, you need to have more confidence in yourself. All you have to do is shoot this ball in that net."

Hakyeon throw the ball to him. 

" I'm scared hyung, what if i failed to make a shoot tomorrow? "

" What are you talking about? You're Han Sanghyuk. Isn't you said you can do anything before?" said Hakyeon smack Hyuk's back.

"Auch,that hurt hyung." Hyuk groan and rub his back.

"Nah, i'm not hitting you." Hyuk make 'are you kidding me?' face. " That my magical spell for you." Hakyeon laugh and start dribble the ball.

" Come on Hyuk, fight me."

 

" See i told you that you can do it. Can't believe i just lost for someone younger than me." Hyuk laughing listen to Hakyeon mumbling.

" But hyung, i won because i fight with you. You don't even know how to play and tomorrow our opponent is professional. I don't think i can beat them."

" Hyuk,you want me to smack your back again?" 

Hyuk quickly cover his back and shaking his head. 

" Hyuk-ah, give me that ball."

" What you want to do with it?"

" Just give it to me." Said Hakyeon writing something on it. 

" Hyung,don't drawing on my ball. I just bought it."  Hakyeon stick out his tongue and toss the ball. 

" Come Hyuk-ah, i will help you practice." 


Hyuk smiling reminiscing his moment with his Hakyeon hyung. 

' Hakyeon-hyung always give me motivation when i feel down.' 

' I'm really stupid. He never give up on me but when he's in trouble i leave him.'

' I'm sorry hyung for treat you like this.'

Hyuk stood up and quickly reach for his phone and dial someone. After a few times he call, the person finally answered.

" Wonshik-hyung,lets meet."

" Also...,I'm sorry about Hakyeon hyung."

 

To be Continue.....