Hometown II

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jisoo nervously wipe the beads of sweat that was starting to form in her forehead and looked at Rosé. She didn't know how to explain their situation without being suspicious. She knows her mom will find out if she's lying or not. Chaeyoung looks nervous too but then she heave up a sigh and glance at her. Their eyes locked for a moment before Chaeyoung face their moms and speaks.

"I know that you caught us in a very awkward situation but please allow me to explain everything." Chaeyoung said calmly while looking to her mom and Mrs. Kim.

"I actually slipped and Jisoo-unnie tried to catch me but I ended up dragging her down with me." Chaeyoung explained but Mrs. Kim looks displeased at her answer.

"Is that so?" She asked and eyed her daughter while raising a brow. Jisoo bit her lip nervously and nodded.

"That's true mom. I just tried to help her." Jisoo said and meet her mom's gaze.

"Really? Well I understand. Accidents tend to happen sometimes after all." Chaeyoung's mom said and nodded in understanding. Jisoo and Chaeyoung sighed in relief but Jisoo's mom speaks again.

"What are these?" she asked and get the bowl on the table. Chaeyoung and Jisoo stood up panickly and stop her from reaching it but it was too late. She get a paper from the bowl and raise a brow at the two girl's reaction. 

"What's wrong?" Mrs. Park asked them curiously and they just shook their heads as an answer and went back to their seats. They shared a look and prayed that Jisoo's mother won't pick a weird or silly question.

Mrs. Kim look between the two girls seriously before unfolding the piece of paper that she was holding. She silently read what was written on the paper and raise a brow.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung hold their breaths and watched Mrs. Kim's reaction nervously. Mrs. Kim look up at them and speaks.

"What kind of question is this? Are you playing mind games?" Mrs. Kim asked and Mrs. Park look at the paper curiously.

"Who is bigger? Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger or their baby?" Mrs. Park read loudly and the two sighed in relief. Jisoo smiled and nodded at them.

"That's right mom. We are actually asking each other brain teaser questions cause we're bored. Jendeukie and Lisa went to Anyang to attend a wedding and Chaeyoung and I were trying our best to entertain ourselves." Jisoo explained and the two mothers nodded their head in understanding.

"So what's the answer to that question?" Chaeyoung asked and glance at Jisoo. Jisoo smirked and started to speak.

"Of course it's their baby. Why? Because he was a little bigger." Jisoo answered cooly and Chaeyoung just laughed and shook her head.

Mrs. Park reached for the bowl and also get a paper. Jisoo and Chaeyoung shared a look and try to look calm. Mrs. Park's eyebrows knitted and look at the two girls confusedly.

"I don't understand this question." she muttered and Mrs. Kim look at the paper curiously. 

"Who do you think tops at Jenlisa? Explain your answer." Mrs. Kim read loudly and Chaeyoung facepalmed. She slapped Jisoo's arm lightly while Jisoo just gave her an apologetic look. Jisoo was obviously the one who wrote this question.

"Who's Jenlisa? And what do you mean by 'tops'? Tops what?" Mrs. Kim asked confusedly and Jisoo just pursed her lips. She quickly think of a good explanation and opens to speak.

"Jenlisa means Jennie and Lisa mom. And the question actually means who's better or who's more on top when it comes to singing, dancing, rapping, everything." Jisoo explained and hope the two woman believed her.

"Oh.. I get it now. But wait, I thought these are brain teasers? What kind of question is that?" Mrs. Kim raised a brow and Jisoo just laughed awkwardly.

"I really don't have an idea how it get there mom. This question is absurd." Jisoo said and quickly get the bowl from her mom. She handed it to Chaeyoung and go back to her seat. Chaeyoung hide it behind her and sighed.

"Right. I swear, I'm not the one who wrote that." Chaeyoung added and Jisoo just shook her head.

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Park look confused and lost. Mrs. Park sighed and speaks.

"All four of you are equally talented in our eyes. Stop comparing yourself with each other. Each one of you have great skills and talent. That's the reason why the fans love your group." Mrs. Park said wisely and the two gave her a smile and nodded.

"Let's just forget that question, okay? By the way, why did you suddenly visited us here mom? You should've called me first. If we knew that you're coming then we would've waited for you before eating our dinner." Jisoo said and pouted.

"I didn't tell you that we are coming because we want to give you girls a surprise." Mrs. Kim reasoned and Mrs. Park nodded.

"But looks like we're the one who got surprised." Mrs. Park noted and Chaeyoung and Jisoo blushed. Their mothers laughed at their embarrassed look. Chaeyoung shook her head and change the subject.

"Have you eaten your dinner yet? If you want we can-" her mother cut her off.

"No. We already ate at the restaurant before coming here. We saw each other at the supermarket and have dinner together. Then we decided to stop by and visit you." Mrs. Park explained.

"I see.." Chaeyoung muttered and nodded in understanding. What a good timing. She thought.

The four of them continued talking and enjoy the rest of the night by watching a movie together.

 

*Morning*

I tried to open my eyes but rays of sunlight from the window greeted me so I groaned and  rolled over the bed. I reach for the girl beside me but my eyes shot open when I realized that I was alone in the bed. I glance around the room and slowly sit up.

"Jennie?" I called and rubbed my temple. I think I'm having a headache right now.

The door suddenly opened and I look up to see Jennie walking in while holding a tray of food. Breakfast in bed? God. She's so sweet and romantic. I'm so lucky to have her. I smiled widely as she approached me and sat in front of me in the bed.

"Thanks baby." I said sweetly and reach for the banana but she slapped my hand away.

"That's not yours. Get your own food downstairs." she muttered and I gasped. I thought she brought me food? I stared at her and pouted. She starts eating her food while ignoring my presence. I can't believe this girl! I thought she was being a sweet girlfriend for once. I guess I'm wrong. Lesson learned: Don't expect too much Lisa. I sighed and rubbed my temple again. My mouth felt dry and I suddenly feels thirsty.

I looked at the bottle of juice in front of me and spare a glance at Jennie. She look at me too and our gaze meet. I smiled at her and quickly get the juice from her tray. She protests and try to get it back but I immediately open it and drink it's contents. Jennie groaned and glared at me. I finished the bottle and hand it back to her nonchalantly. She took it and hit my head with it. My mouth formed an O and look at her in disbelief.

"Ouch! What was that for?! Why are you so violent!" I snarled but she just rolled her eyes at me. Is she on her period again? Why she's in a bad mood? Did I do something wrong? I rubbed my head in pain and bit my lip. That really hurts..T.T

"Why are you being so harsh to me? Did you not have a good sleep last night?" I asked curiously and she just narrowed her eyes at me.

"Do you remember everything that happened last night?" Jennie asked seriously and I just looked at her confusedly.

"What? Why? Did I do something stupid last night? Oh my god! What happened? I can't recall anything!" I said panickly and facepalmed. Then I look at my shirt and realized that I was wearing my pajamas. I can't remember changing into them though. Don't tell me..

"Did you change my clothes last night?" I asked shyly and I saw Jennie's cheeks tinted pink.

"I had to. Your clothes are dirty and smelled alcohol." she reasoned and I felt my face heat up. God. Did she change my undergarments too? I check it and sighed in relief when I realize that she didn't. I think it was unfair that she would see me in my state while I still haven't seen her like that, right? But the fact that she undressed me last night really makes me feel embarrassed.

"Anyway, I think you should apologize to my dad." Jennie suggested and my eyes widen in surprise.

"What? Why? Did I say something bad to him? Oh my god! Did I disrespect him in any way? What did I do? Please tell me. I'm begging you." Jennie just pouted and shook her head.

''No. Try to remember it." she replied seriously while eating her food again. I frowned and think deeply. I closed my eyes and tried my best to recall the events from last night."

*Flashback*

I knocked on the door impatiently and frowned.

"What's taking you so long? I want to sleep now and I need you. Come out now baby!" I said sweetly and walk towards our bed. I heard a knock on the door so I walk towards it and saw Mr. and Mrs. Kim. They walk inside the room and looked for Jennie.

"Where is she?" Mrs. Kim asked and I pointed towards the cr at the right side of the room.

"Why are you here mom? Do you need anything?" I asked Mrs. Kim and she just gave me a small smile.

"We want to check on our daughter before she sleeps." she replied and I nodded. I have to admit, I felt slightly dizzy right now because of the alcohol. I doze off a little earlier while waiting for Jennie. When I woke up, I realize that she already changed my clothes while I'm sleeping.

"Lisa, are you drunk?" Mr. Kim asked and eyed me curiously. I just gave him a sheepish smile and chuckled.

"I don't know dad. What do you think?" I asked challenging him to read me. He gave me a serious look and cleared his throat.

"What did you just call me?" He asked in disbelief and I just smiled.

"Please allow me to call you Dad. I really want to get close to you and win your approval. I really love your daughter and I'll show you that I deserve her. We belong together.." I drawled out. 

He just raised a brow at what I've said.

"I will not let that tall guy steal her away from me. I will not let anyone get in the way of our relationship. We're happy and that's all that matters to me. I know that you liked him for your daughter but you have to understand that she chooses me. You have to respect her decision. Stop shipping them cause it's not gonna happen. I won't let my Jennie go." I spoke sincerely and stood up from my seat. I was about to approach him but I tripped at my own steps and landed to Mr. Kim's arms. He caught me in his arms as I felt even more dizzy. I don't feel good right now. I feel like I was going to throw up.

Jennie emerged from the bathroom and got shocked to see her parents.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Kim asked me and I just close my eyes and shook my head.

I was about to pull away from him but I felt my stomach growled. I think I'm gonna puke. I immediately covered my mouth but it was too late. 

​​​​​​

And there. In front of Mr. Kim and his family, I vomited all over his shirt. I quickly apologize and stood there  frozen at my spot.

"Dad!" Jennie approached us and look into her father worriedly. 

"Don't worry. It's fine." He reassured her and ruffled her hair.

"We just want to say goodnight before you sleep." Her mom chimed in. She kissed her daughter's head while Mr. Kim did the same. Then, they head towards the door while I continued to look down guiltily. When they finally left, Jennie glared at me and walked towards the bed.

"Make sure to clean all that mess." Jennie commanded and pointed towards the floor. 

Good thing a maid came in and do it for me instead. I thiink Jennie's  mom called her.

*End of flashack*

"You're right. I screwed up last night. That was so embarrassing. How will I be able to face him now?" I said and covered my face with my hands and I heard Jennie sighed. I look up at her and got surprised when Jennie suddenly feed me. She put her spoon in my mouth while I was just staring at her confusedly.

"You need to eat. We have two hours left before the wedding." she said and I just nodded at her. I move closer to her and we started to eat silently. 

 

*After 2 hours*

We are now at the wedding hall and I can't help but feel uneasy. I am still thinking about my stupid antics last night. And I still haven't talk to Mr. Kim and apologize for what happened. To be honest, it really bothers me. I'm sure he hates me now and lost all of my chances at getting his approval.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Jennie w

Please log in to read the full chapter