Daehwi - #2: “It reminded me of you.”

100 Ways to Say "I Love You" | Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lazing around the house, you were sitting on your couch while surfing some channels on the television. Your day had been relatively boring without your beloved Daehwi around. He had spent the day living out his bromance with his beloved Jinyoung, but you loved their friendship so you didn’t mind at all.

Sighing, you checked your phone to see if Daehwi had texted you. And he had - five minutes ago, he said he would be there in a bit. You decided to kill time by browsing your phone through your couple album with Daehwi. As extra as that boy was, you loved him with all of your heart.

Finally, you heard the doorknob jiggling and the door swung open to reveal Daehwi carrying a few bags. He looked over at your comfortable figure on the couch, laughing at your appearance. You barely tried to make your hair that day and were sure that a bird’s nest was atop your head.

“I got you food, couch potato.”

“My knight in shining armor strikes again!” You exclaimed eagerly, shoving a fry into your mouth in glee.

“Ooh, and here!” He shoved a medium-sized bag into your hands. It was bright pink with polka dots, but it was light in weight. Shaking it gently next to your ear, you raised an eyebrow when it barely made a sound.

So you peeked into the bag to see a white, plush puppy.

“This is so cute! But what is it for…?”

He coughed embarrassingly, “So, Jinyoung and I kinda went to the dog cafe you’ve wanted to go to…?”

“Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter