Jihoon - #22: “It’s not heavy. I’m stronger than I look.”

100 Ways to Say "I Love You" | Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You dusted off your hands and did a small, victorious brushing off of your shoulders as you dumped the last bits of clothes onto your bed. You just finished picking out some that you no longer saw yourself wearing and would give to family or charity.

Jihoon gave you an amused smile as you continued to sashay around your room proudly and he decided to sprinkle on your parade a bit, “You know, we aren’t done yet. We also have to pack these up.”

His words stopped your movements and you spun on your heels to glare at him. All amusement left his face as he gave you a nervous laugh, “But let’s have some fun first! Why don’t you relive old memories by trying some of this stuff on?” 

Honestly, that sounded like a pretty fun idea.

“Okay Wink Boy, you’re about to be blessed with the presence of a fashion star.”

“..”

You threw an old t-shirt at his face and told him to turn around, and he couldn’t help but laugh as he continued to cover his eyes with the shirt, even while he was turned the other way.

The two of you spent the next two hours laughing at your old clothes. You held up graphic tees that had atrocious sayings, cackling at their ridiculousness. You also wore your old elementary school uniform shirt proudly as a crop top.

“I’m dating a trendsetter, a fashionista. How could someone who dresses so well date a fashion terrorist like me?” Jihoon said in between laughs while he clutched his stomach.

“I know, right?”

He stopped laughing and threw the clothes you were originally wearing back at your face this t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter