Woojin - #5: “I’ll walk you home.”

100 Ways to Say "I Love You" | Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After almost two years of being best friends with Woojin and a month of exclusively dating, you two were finally on your first official date.

The day began with you going over to his house and making sandwiches there. You guys had agreed to a cute, little picnic but wouldn’t let each other do the work alone. After the sandwiches were made, you made small, adorable dessert boxes with each other’s favorite pastries and fruits. 

Honestly, you guys ran a little behind schedule since you had a tiny food war while preparing the picnic basket. Eventually, you arrived at the park in front of the Han River before it got too packed. There, Woojin had trouble putting the blanket down and you maaaay have laughed a bit at him chasing it while the wind blew it away.

The two of you spent most of the date lying next to each other on the blanket, occasionally staring up at the sky when you weren’t looking at one another. You guys were still shy about PDA, so you were content with simply linking pinkies and looking into his eyes. You traded stories and laughed, your heart feeling all warm and fuzzy whenever you saw his eyes close in glee and his snaggletooth of a smile appear.

When the amount of people in the park started to decrease, he told you to sit up as he stood up. He wanted to perform a small dance that he had worked on to impress you in case his initial confession didn’t work out so well. 

“Aw, were you scared I wouldn’t feel the same way~?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter