Jaehwan - #7: “I dreamt about you last night.”

100 Ways to Say "I Love You" | Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were visiting Jaehwan, who had insisted you come over first thing that morning. When you arrived, he greeted you excitedly at the door and brought you to sit on the couch. Looking around, you noticed that there were none of s in sight.

“What happened? Why did you need me here so early?”

“I didn’t sleep much.”

You squinted at your boyfriend, who had a mischievous look on his face, “Oh? Why’s that? Were you busy playing the guitar and keeping your members up again?”

“YES!” You heard one of the boys call out from an open bedroom door.

Jaehwan glared in the voice’s direction, but turned back and smiled at you, “Nope, I was up thinking about you~!”

You cringed a bit and your nose scrunched up at his cheesiness, but you laughed nevertheless. He smiled victoriously and grabbed your hand, swinging it back and forth as the two of you faced each other on the couch.

You were about to say something equally as corny until Minhyun walked in with his broom, pointing it at Jaehwan accusingly.

“Don’t believe this kid, he was out like a broken lightbulb the second we got home from our schedules.”

“Stop exposing me!!!” Jaehwan whined and pouted as you let go of his hand to give him a look. He made a move to grab for your hand again, but you simply shook your pointer finger at him, “I don’t hold hands with liars.”

“I wasn’t lying,” he defended himself, “I simply couldn’t tell what was real! I dreamt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter