Sungwoon - #9: “I saved a piece for you.”

100 Ways to Say "I Love You" | Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking to the Wanna One dorm in the morning usually wouldn’t be a good idea since the members were never really there. You would be greeted to an empty dorm on any other day. But it wasn’t just any other day this time. it was Woojin’s birthday and management allowed the guys to sleep in a little more so they could celebrate together.

When you got to the door, it was like your small giant of a boyfriend detected your presence, opening it before you could even knock. The door swung open and you were greeted by his bright, angelic smile. But his sweet greeting to you was disturbed by loud noises in the background.

“The kids hard at play?”

“You already know…”

He let you in and the sight you witnessed was just…wild. Jihoon and Daehwi were giving the birthday boy a bunch of punches to match his age, Minhyun was crying in the corner over the mess he’d have to clean up, and Jisung was sipping his cup of coffee like nothing was happening at all.

Sungwoon led you to the couch and sat next to you, bringing you in closer to cuddle and to bask in your warmth. You were surprised that he was being this affectionate in front of the younger members, especially since he was usually a bit more subtle about PDA. 

But when he placed his head on your shoulder and the two of you watched your live morning entertainment, you knew that he just missed you. And a few shouts from the boys confirmed your suspicions,

“He wouldn’t stop mumbling about how m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter