Minhyun - #3: “No, no, it’s my treat.”

100 Ways to Say "I Love You" | Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dragging your feet, you walked out of an exam that you were sure you failed. You studied so hard for it, but once you read over the first question, you knew you should’ve studied more somehow.

You sighed and your friends looked at you sadly, knowing how much your grade meant to you for this class. They walked with you to the nearest exit of your school’s campus, planning on getting something to eat to forget the grief of exams.

You heard your friends gasp as you neared the gates, but you continued to look down at the ground, pouting and walking on. You only stopped when you saw a shadow appear in front of you, but even then you stopped too late, almost tripping over being off balance.

Hands caught your arms before you could topple over and a slight glance up gave you a view of the smile that could stop all wars. Your prince had come to visit you.

“I know you had a test today, how’d it go?”

You heard your friends try to hold in their squeals but ignored them as you frowned up at your boyfriend. Minhyun’s smile instantly dimmed seeing your sad face, but he couldn’t help but chuckle at your pout. He brought his pointer fingers up to turn your frown upside down, “Hey, where’s the smile I love so much?”

“Left behind in the happy days…” You mumbled through a forced smile, making him laugh. He shook his head and took the textbook you were carrying, grabbing your newly freed hand.

Turning to your friends, he asked, “You guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter