Jisung - #4: “Come here. Let me fix it.”

100 Ways to Say "I Love You" | Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You just wanted to bake some pastries for Jisung. You didn’t have any reason for doing so other than the fact that you love him. So why did they have to come out looking so ugly?

The cookies were deformed, the cupcakes’ tops screamed “burnt!!!” and the brownies looked like poop. Why couldn’t you just have prepared a cute plate of goods for your boyfriend? 

You were trying really hard to save the cupcakes when said boyfriend walked into the kitchen, having smelled the sweet aroma of pastries. “What are you doing?” He asked, coming up behind you to give you a back hug.

In an attempt to hide your surprise, you practically threw your body atop of the baked goods. Jisung laughed at how funny you looked, because your arms didn’t even cover half of the trays. Pulling you back up, he made you look at him.

“Are these for me?”

You nodded, pouting, “Yeah, but they came out looking so ugly. I just wanted to give you a pretty presentation of sweets to show how much I appreciate you and here they are, looking uglier than your stank face.”

Jisung made said stank face at your playful insult, poking your nose in retaliation. “Hey, there’s no reason to insult me just because you failed.” You stuck your tongue out at him for that, sighing when he reminded you of how badly your surprise turned out. Pulling away from him, you returned to the cupcakes to see what you could do to make them look better.

“I didn’t mean it like that!” He excla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter