Minhyun - #16: “It’s okay. I couldn’t sleep anyway.”

100 Ways to Say "I Love You" | Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A dim light greeted your eyes as your body woke up for seemingly no reason. Looking up, you read the time. 4:37am. You looked down and saw an arm loosely, yet protectively draped around your waist. After that, you suddenly became more aware of the warmth radiating from behind your back.

You decided that the front of your body was getting cold and that it needed to feel heat, too. So you gently raised the arm holding you and turned your body swiftly to face the other way. You put it back in its rightful place, put your own arm around his body, and looked up.

There, now you were able to see the sight that never failed to make you happy. You could practically feel your eyes fill with adoration as they took in Minhyun’s sleeping face. Every time you were able to witness him in such a peaceful state, you felt more and more blessed. You must have saved the world in a past life to be so lucky in this one.

Thinking back to all your memories with the boy in front of you always brought such joy. From your clumsy first meeting to your soft first kiss, it was like replaying the simplest romance story known to man. Despite those heartwarming flashbacks, however, you always felt the most fortunate during moments like these. The world was quiet and you were free to bask in the beauty of the man sleeping in front of you.

Quietly, you giggled to yourself. If Minhyun was awake, he’d simply smile and say that all the fortune was his. He was getting a bit smoother these days.

As if your thoughts were connected to his, Minhyun stirred and his eyes slowly fluttered open. You watched as he took a few seconds to register your f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter