Ong - #1: “Pull over. Let me drive for awhile.”

100 Ways to Say "I Love You" | Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You felt your eyes stinging with sleepiness, but you fought back the urge to close them. The road in front of you was a long one and Seongwu needed you awake to drive him safely back home. At the thought of your lover, you turned your head to glance at the body drowsing peacefully in the passenger seat.

He was breathing softly, mouth slightly open to puff out peaceful, warm breaths. You couldn’t help but smile at the constellation of moles that adorned his left cheek, thanking your lucky stars that you had been blessed with such a wonderful man as a significant other.

The two of you were driving home from a birthday dinner with your family. It had been the most wonderful night, but the energy spent laughing at Seongwu’s antics had worn you out. You laughed softly when you remembered your love folding his ears with a spoon on his nose to make your younger cousins laugh. He fit right in with the people you loved the most and you simply loved him more for that.

Your laugh caused Seongwu to stir and he slowly opened his eyes. He had never felt so thankful to be alive than that moment, just watching your smile gently illuminated by the street lights. Seongwu whispered your name, giving you a cheeky, sleepy smile when you glanced over at him.

“Oh no, did I wake you up?”

He shook his head, not wanting to make you feel guilty, “No, I think my body just knew I needed more time awake with you.” 

“Wow, just woke up and you’re already th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter