:9: "Loosen up!"

Chasing Scandals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you sure,” Hoseok began to ask.

 

“I’m very sure. This is the twelfth time you’ve asked me!” Jisoo giggled.

 

“I’m just checking! I feel like your expectations are really high now so I just want to warn you that it won’t be that amazing.”

 

“If I did have high expectations, which I don’t, it would be because you keep asking me if I still want to go. It’s like it’s a huge mysterious club!”

 

Hoseok and Jisoo are almost at the club; Hoseok’s been driving around in circles before taking the correct turn, because he wants Jisoo to be a hundred percent sure that she’s up for it. He feels like he’s tainting her innocent nature! He’s a terrible guy!

 

As Hoseok pulled into a parking spot, Jisoo stared at the building, confused, “Wait, what?”

 

“…This is it.” Hoseok told her.

 

“I don’t see any people… and it says that this is a restaurant.” Jisoo said.

 

Hoseok chuckled, “You’ll see.”

 

Taking out his phone, Hoseok decided to text Yoongi to check in on when Seokjin’s going to be done. Right now there were about four hours to midnight, meaning that Jisoo has… four hours to hang out. Hoseok obviously doesn’t want to take Jisoo’s time up with his shenanigans though.

 

Yoongi: [It’s still going.]

 

Hoseok: […What is still going?]

 

Oh, does Hoseok not know that the rest of BTS plus Moonbyul are watching the rest of the movie? AKA the reason why they’re not ready yet?

 

Yoongi: [Soon.]

 

Okay, clearly Yoongi doesn’t want to talk. Hoseok got out of the car, and noticed how Jisoo was looking all around her despite not leaving the vehicle yet.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked, opening her car door.

 

“Are there any paparazzi around?”

 

Of course Jisoo is worried about paparazzi! Last time she was outside at nighttime with a guy, a dating scandal came out of it! As much as she wants to do this, she is feeling nervous about being out in the open; even if it is for a few moments!

 

“This is a really private area of Seoul. Either really rich people come here, or idols.” Hoseok replied.

 

Why is Jisoo doing this anyways? As said before, last time she was somewhere at night with a guy, a dating scandal came out of it and she has to fake date the guy she got “caught” with! Why is she risking it?

 

Is it because she’s so stressed about it? Because there’s so much pressure on her?... Probably. If it is because she wants a night to lessen her stress, it makes sense. She has an opportunity to do it, so might as well! Good, yet risky thinking, Jisoo!

 

Jisoo cautiously followed Hoseok into the restaurant, “I’m not dressed up enough to be here,”

 

“Ah, this place has nothing to do with it!” Hoseok said, finding Jisoo’s worrying cute.

 

There was a man standing by the back door in a waiter’s outfit, instantly recognizing the two celebrities, “I’m guessing you two are here for,”

 

“Yup,” Hoseok replied, handing the man some money, “Don’t tell anyone that we were here, please.”

 

“Your secret is safe with me.” He told him, then opened the door, “Head on in.”

 

Hoseok and Jisoo walked down the steps as she continued to worry about everything, “Don’t you think that guy is going to tell the paparazzi or something?”

 

“Jisoo, it’s fine,” Hoseok smiled, “I trust that he won’t. Anyways, I have him two-hundred dollars so,”

 

“Why so much?!”

 

“It’s one hundred per person.”

 

Her eyes widened, feeling bad, “Y-You should have told me it costs money, I don’t want to be a burden.”

 

Hoseok stopped on the steps, placing his hands on Jisoo’s shoulders, “Really, it’s fine. Anyways you need a break from everything that’s happening… I’m just happy to help.”

 

Jisoo’s cheeks started to warm up, feeling embarrassed, “Okay… Thanks.”

 

“No problem!” The two continued to go down the steps, the upbeat music getting louder and louder. Hoseok smiled brightly once the two were engulfed in bright blue and purple lights; there were a lot of people at this particular club, and Jisoo was able to recognize a lot of them. The club itself seemed newly renovated; the long, black leather couches were occupied by male idols meanwhile Jisoo recognized Sunmi to be dancing on one of the metallic tables.

 

“Holy sh- crap.” Jisoo said, still censoring herself.

 

Hoseok chuckled, speaking louder to be heard over the music, “Here you don’t have to do that.”

 

“Do what?” She asked innocently.

 

“You’re composing yourself too much. This is where you can let go!”

 

“I’m not sure that I’m comfortable doing that yet,”

 

“I understand,” He smiled kindly, “But I just have one rule, and that’s to stick with me.”

 

“Sounds good.” She giggled.

 

Jisoo looked in the direction of the dance floor, and noticed how there were a group of people doing some choreographed dance as everyone else cheered them on with drinks in hand. So that’s the reason why Hoseok wanted to come.

 

“Are you going to do that?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Do what?”

 

Jisoo pointed at the dance floor, “That.”

 

Hoseok watched the group dance wildly, “Ah, I don’t think so,” he chuckled, “I just came here to watch.”

 

Although he wasn’t doing anything, Hoseok seemed to be in his element. Maybe it’s because all of the amazing dancing, but he looks to be really enjoying himself already despite being here for only ten minutes!

 

They walked towards the bar, and Hoseok ordered the two of them some waters. Hoseok drove here, so obviously he isn’t going to put themselves in danger and drive while intoxicated.

 

“You’re not going to drink at all?” Jisoo asked. Wow, she really likes asking questions tonight, doesn’t she?

 

“Nah,” He took a sip, “I drove here.”

 

“Well, based off of your members’ current unorganized state, I’m sure you’ll have time to sober up.”

 

“Is Kim Jisoo encouraging me to drink?” Hoseok said overdramatically.

 

She hit his arm playfully, “I’m not! I’m just suggesting, that’s all. Anyways, if I had the opportunity to drink, I would definitely take it.”

 

“I’ll keep that in mind.” Hoseok was glad that Jisoo seemed to be opening up; she’s slipping up on censoring her cursing more, she’s joking with him… it’s great.

 

Jisoo watched the dance floor from where she was sitting (at the bar), amazed by the dancers. This isn’t like any nightclub in Seoul, that’s for sure. Wait, are those the Kwon Twins?! “This is crazy,” She commented.

 

“I know, it really is.” He replied, “The dance performances only happen once an hour though. So I guess we came in at the right time!”

 

“What happens after it?”

 

“The regular stuff.”

 

Jisoo nodded, knowing what Hoseok meant. It means that the dance floor is open up for everyone to dance, whether they’re sober or not. The last time Jisoo went to a nightclub was for her nineteenth birthday. Obviously Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Lalisa couldn’t go with her, so she instead went with some older friends of hers from school. It was wild.

 

“The DJ is really good.” Jisoo commented.

 

“It’s Seungri, you know.”

 

Jisoo froze up, “It is?!” No, no, no! This is NOT good! Seungri is going to see her and tell YG! She’s doomed! Hoseok started to laugh loudly, making Jisoo confused, “What?”

 

“There are tons of idols here who have the same bans as you. It’s agreed that nobody tells outsiders who’s here.”

 

“You seem to know a lot about this place.”

 

“I did a lot of research yesterday. I called a bunch of my idol friends and they let me know the gist of it.” Hoseok said.

 

Well, that does make her feel a little better. Jisoo chugged her glass of water, wishing that it was alcohol. Honestly she should just go for it, but she only drinks with friends. Hoseok could be her friend, but aren’t they still considered acquaintances? Because of that, she doesn’t want to give a hint at her wild side despite having the perfect opportunity to.

 

“So why did you decide to come here tonight of all days?” Jisoo asked, interested.

 

Well, it’s because he wanted to leave you alone, Jisoo. But obviously he isn’t going to say that. Instead he’s going to say, “Because I didn’t want to interrupt.”

 

Oh, okay so he said basically the same thing. Great.

 

“...What do you mean by that?”

 

Hoseok shrugged, “You’re supposed to be hanging out with Seokjin, and I feel like I’m always there on accident.”

 

Is he serious right now? Jisoo was silent for a few moments, confused why Hoseok felt that way. If anything, he saved her from terrible events! He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter