:16: "It's fine."

Chasing Scandals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hoseok.” Jisoo stated seriously.

 

Hoseok didn’t know what to say; he wasn’t expecting this sudden revelation from Jisoo! Hell, he wasn’t even expecting her to be here yet! She’s usually late to their hang outs.

 

What even happened to make Jisoo realize this? Based on her expression, it definitely wasn’t something good… Oh god. She didn’t see Seokjin and Moonbyul together, right?... Right?

 

And, as said in the last sentence of the chapter before this one, there goes basically any ounce of happiness that Hoseok had.

 

If he was on Seokjin’s side, he would have said “Know what?” Nuh uh. He said,

 

“Y-Yes.”

 

Jisoo took a step forward, allowing the elevator doors to close. Hoseok couldn’t tell what she was feeling, but oh boy he was not expecting any of this. She continued to stare at him, tears starting to well up in her eyes, “Did you want to tell me?” She asked with a shaky voice.

 

Well that’s an unexpected question. I thought she was gonna be like “Why didn’t you tell me? I thought you were my friend?!” You know, the usual conversation that goes on in situations like this.

 

“Of course,” Hoseok replied immediately, “Each time I saw you I wanted to tell you! I woke up in the middle of the night because of how much I regretted it! I just couldn’t because I felt as if it wasn’t my responsibility?” Jisoo didn’t respond, making Hoseok take back his words, “I didn’t mean it like that, I mean like… Seokjin needed to man up and tell you. I tried so hard to make him do it because it hurt me so much that this secret was being kept from you. I knew that you would have been fine with it because you’re so kind and understanding and,”

 

Hoseok was cut off by Jisoo hugging him. Sadly Hoseok dropped his brownie, but that isn’t important right now. He hugged her back tightly, his heart hurting once he heard Jisoo start to cry.

 

“Let’s get you back to your dorm, okay?” Hoseok said quietly, Jisoo nodding slowly in response.

 

Putting his arm around her, Hoseok and Jisoo walked to his car. Hoseok noticed that Jisoo was trying to hold in her tears, clearly not wanting Hoseok to see her cry.

 

The car ride to BLACKPINK’s dorm was completely silent. Hoseok would look over at Jisoo, who was staring out the window with a blank look across her face. Maybe she’s just processing everything. She did just walk in on Byulyi and Seokjin post-y time. Well, Hoseok doesn’t know that, but we do!

 

He pulled up to the building, turning off the car, “I’m sorry about all of this.”

 

“It’s fine,” Jisoo replied quickly. She stared at the building, then sighed, “All the girls are out.” Yup, Jennie’s at a Chanel event, Lisa’s doing some Krunk related thing, and Chaeyoung is at the YG building practicing her guitar routine for their Japan tour.

 

Wow, so Jisoo could have just told Hoseok that the girls wouldn’t be there earlier today so this problem wouldn’t even have happened!

 

Hoseok stared at her for a few moments, noticing that Jisoo was trying to hold in her emotions. He’s not surprised that she’s still feeling upset; this is quite the bomb to drop on her so suddenly.

 

“I’ll stay there with you until one of your members returns.” He told her kindly.

 

A slight smile appeared on Jisoo’s face, “Okay.”

 

He followed Jisoo to BLACKPINK’s dorm, again the trip up there being dead silent. Hoseok isn’t going to initiate anything; he wants Jisoo to open up at her own pace. Jisoo plopped onto the cough, letting out a loud sigh. Sitting next to her, Hoseok watched her expression, seeing it slowly form back into a pained look. They sat in, you guessed it, silence for a solid five minutes, Jisoo twirling her thumbs as Hoseok did nothing but watch her carefully.

 

“Jisoo, are you,” Hoseok began to ask.

 

“Why don’t people trust me, Hoseok?” She cut him off, turning to him quickly. Yup, Hoseok knew that was going to be the reason why she’s sad. Like he told her, he knew that she’d be fine with Seokjin and Moonbyul being a couple. She’s upset because Seokjin lied to her this whole time and made up stories about heartbreak! Jisoo thought they were bonding but she was far from being right.

 

What is Hoseok supposed to say? Obviously he trusts her, but would those words even help? She’s thinking that Seokjin, someone who she thought she’s been getting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter