:10: "Good job."

Chasing Scandals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Now that was fun!” Jisoo exclaimed, hopping into Hoseok’s car.

 

After three whole hours at the club, Jisoo and Hoseok finally decided to skedaddle out of there. It was one hour from midnight, so it’s best that Jisoo goes home now.

 

The two danced, joked around, laughed, and had some really nice conversations. Nothing got too deep, but it’s clear that the two are getting closer. Closer than Jisoo and Seokjin at least. Yes, Jisoo also had another drink, but Hoseok made sure that it was her last one.

 

So Jisoo is a little more buzzed than she expected to be. But don’t worry, she’s fine. She knew when to stop… she’s a big girl.

 

“Wasn’t it? I’m surprised.” Hoseok said, pulling out of the parking spot.

 

“I can’t believe Chungha is hooking up with,”

 

“Hey, don’t say it too loud, someone might hear you!”

 

“But we’re in a car??”

 

“I know, but,” Hoseok placed a finger on , “Shhh!”

 

Jisoo laughed loudly, “You’re a strange one, Hoseok.”

 

“I’ve been told that many times.” Hoseok grinned.

 

So, if you didn’t know, Hoseok is really happy with how his night turned out. He was able to get closer with Jisoo, who is such a cool person! Sure she hasn’t sworn or acted super weird in from of him, but he can tell that over time that will change.

 

He saw multiple glimpses of what Jisoo was really like; instead of being composed and cautious, she’s almost as weird and quirky as he is!... But soon he will see her full potential.

 

Another thing to add is that Hoseok is not happy with Seokjin. As the partying went on, Moonbyul would text him giving updates on all the guys. It just made Hoseok angry. Of course he wasn’t mad at Byulyi because it wasn’t her fault, but Seokjin is really ing up everything. He’s being quite the idiot. What happens when Jisoo and Seokjin have another interview but they haven’t gotten any more bonding time? They’ll seem distant and BOOM more scandals! Seokjin needs to get his together, and Hoseok is going to make sure that he does.

 

“I don’t know if I already said this, but thank you for bringing me here, Hoseok.” Jisoo said, making Hoseok’s heart flutter.

 

“It’s really no problem,” He replied, “I know that you’re stressed with the whole dating thing, so I’m glad I could be of service.”

 

Jisoo grinned, happy that she’s a tad closer to Hoseok now. Well, not just a tad. They’re friends! She really needed this night to relax, and she’s glad that it was with Hoseok! He’s such a kind guy, and it’s like he knows exactly what she wants. He even let her have an extra drink! How generous.

 

The problem now is that Jisoo has to pretend that she was with Seokjin this whole time. She’s kind of upset that Seokjin wasn’t ready yet again, but she won’t hold it against him. Anyways, he’s her fake boyfriend, so she shouldn’t get mad at him.

 

Another issue is that she has to act un-buzzed in front of the girls. Jennie is going to be pissed if they find out that she went out clubbing with Hoseok. Maybe not, but she doesn’t want to test this theory.

 

“So do you know any new planned things for you and Seokjin?” Hoseok asked.

 

Jisoo shrugged, “I think there’s going to be a photoshoot at some point, and also the possible group meeting.”

 

“With our two groups, you mean?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“That’s going to be interesting.”

 

“It’s going to be chaos,” Jisoo said sarcastically, making Hoseok laugh. “Jennie’s not too fond of Seokjin, so,”

 

Jisoo then paused, making Hoseok confused, “What?”

 

“I shouldn’t have said that.”

 

“Why doesn’t she like him?”

 

“I mean,” Jisoo sighed, “She thinks that Seokjin is hiding something.”

 

Hoseok eyes widened, “Oh, she does?”

 

“Yup. She said that Seokjin being so disorganized but have another meaning behind it.” Jisoo told him, “I don’t believe it though.”

 

Damn, Jennie! Hoseok hasn’t even met her and he already knows that once this group meeting happens, Jennie will probably be able to tell that Seokjin is indeed hiding something.

 

“Seokjin’s supposed to be coming to the dorm in a few days anyways, so maybe Jennie will warm up to him.” Jisoo said.

 

“Yeah, probably!” Hoseok replied, feeling guilty for still keeping the secret.

 

Eventually the two arrived at BLACKPINK’s dorm, and there were only thirty minutes until midnight.

 

“The girls are gonna be pissed at me,” Jisoo mumbled.

 

“What?” Hoseok asked despite hearing what she said.

 

Jisoo flinched, “Oh, the girls are going to be mad at me for being so late.”

 

“I mean, if it helps… you don’t seem buzzed.”

 

“I’m good at hiding it.”

 

“You need to teach me your ways.” Hoseok said.

 

Jisoo laughed, starting to get out of the car, “It’s all in the act, my friend. See you soon!”

 

“See ya,” Hoseok waved, and Jisoo shut the door behind her. He watched Jisoo walk into the large building, glad that the night turned out the way it did. Jisoo’s such an interesting person. She has so many different sides to her… he can’t wait to discover them for himself!... I hope you know that I didn’t mean to make that sound so ual.

 

The eldest member of BLACKPINK entered the dorm, and was pleasantly greeted by,

 

“Where the hell have you been?” Jennie asked, her arms crossed.

 

Jisoo sighed, putting her purse down, “Really? Right when I enter you gotta question me like that?”

 

“I’m only questioning you since you didn’t respond to any of my texts!”

 

Looking onto her phone, Jisoo saw how all of her members texted her multiple times. She shrugged, “I turned my phone on silent so I wasn’t distracted.”

 

“From swooning over Seokjin?” Jennie sneered.

 

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Jisoo held her hands up, “What’s with the attitude? You know I have to go there all the time.”

 

Jennie rolled her eyes, “Nothing.” She plopped onto the couch, “Ignore me.”

 

“Is something wrong?” Jisoo asked.

 

The rapper sighed, “I don’t want to talk about it.”

 

Jisoo, who was still buzzed, decided to continue the act of being unbuzzed to comfort her friend, “You can tell me anything.” She sat next to Jennie on the couch, putting her arm around her, “You know that, right?”

 

“Of course I do,” Jennie mumbled, “But,” She paused, then sniffed the air, “…Did you drink?!”

 

Wow, Jennie doesn’t miss a thing!

 

“What? No!” Jisoo replied.

 

“You’re such a ty liar!”

 

“I know I am! I tried!”

 

“So you did!” Jennie gasped.

 

Chaeyoung and Lisa ran into the room, wanting to see some drama, “I heard yelling!” Chaeyoung exclaimed, “What’s up?”

 

“Jisoo unnie drank alcohol!” Jennie told them, pointing to the criminal.

 

Lisa flailed her arms around, freaking out, “We’re not supposed to do that!”

 

“I know we’re not!” Jisoo said.

 

“Then why did you?” Chaeyoung asked.

 

Jisoo groaned, rubbing her temples, “I only had two drinks.”

 

“Still, we’re banned.” Jennie responded.

 

“Look, Hoseok,”

 

“Hoseok?” Chaeyoung asked, “What about Hoseok? He made you drink?”

 

Lisa gasped, “I was rooting for his friendship! How tragic.”

 

“Hoseok monitored me.” Jisoo explained.

 

“And why wasn’t Seokjin? Was he not ready again?” Jennie asked sarcastically. When Jisoo didn’t answer, Jennie groaned, “Oh my god, he wasn’t ready again.”

 

“None of BTS were ready.”

 

“What does that mean?” Rosé replied.

 

“I never even went inside the dorm. Hoseok came up because Yoongi told him to come get me.”

 

“So you didn’t even hang out with Seokjin?”

 

Jisoo sighed, “Nope. Hoseok brought me somewhere though. It was fun!”

 

“You went to a club?” Jennie asked, putting the puzzle pieces together.

 

Lisa gasped yet again, “We’re not supposed to do that!”

 

“You could have gotten caught!” Chaeyoung added.

 

“I didn’t, don’t worry! It was a club that really only idols and rich people know about.” Jisoo shrugged, “Seungri, Sunmi, Chungha, and others were there. I even saw the Kwon Twins!”

 

“That’s really risky, Jisoo.” Jennie commented.

 

“I know, but I just had to trust Hoseok.”

 

Chaeyoung grinned, “Awww, you two are friends now!”

 

“I would of rather had her dating scandal be with him,” Jennie grumbled, earning a nudge from Lisa.

 

“Yeah, we are,” Jisoo poured a glass of milk, “I really needed that tonight though. Everything has been so stressful.”

 

“It would have been less stressful if Seokjin had his together and,”

 

“Yah, can you just stop that already?” Jisoo cut her off, “It’s getting annoying.”

 

“It k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter