:17: "What's wrong?"

Chasing Scandals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you ing serious, Seokjin?” Yoongi asked, frustrated.

 

“You couldn’t keep it in your pants once? Especially since a delivery person was coming!” Namjoon added.

 

I guess things are starting off on a heated way!

 

It was the morning after Jisoo saw Moonbyul and Seokjin in their disheveled state. Seokjin doesn’t know that Hoseok comforted Jisoo, and Hoseok isn’t even going to try at Seokjin today. Hoseok’s already warned Seokjin numerous times about this, and it’s too petty to say I told you so.

 

“Look, MAMAMOO is coming back soon so we won’t be able to see each other as much so,” Seokjin tried to explain himself, but it was met with even more reactions.

 

“So you had to whip it out despite knowing that strangers were going to come up to the door.” Yoongi said.

 

Of course only Yoongi and Namjoon are scolding him. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook don’t feel like it’s their place to scold their hyung… only teasing is good for them!

 

“And you even had Byulyi walk up to the door in your shirt! Just tell the world about your relationship, why don’t ya?” Namjoon continued.

 

“Guys, please! Let me be! It was a ty decision, okay? I need to go apologize to Jisoo!”

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Hoseok muttered. Hopefully no one heard him say,

 

“What?” Jungkook asked, making the room go silent. Goddamn it, Jungkook. “How would you know that?”

 

“It’s just a guess.” Hoseok replied quickly.

 

“Liar.” Yoongi stated.

 

Why does Jungkook gotta do this to Hoseok? Is Jungkook secretly plotting some revenge on Hoseok?... Is it because Hoseok threw a banana at Jungkook back in the day? Oh my god it’s gotta be that. Jungkook is really sensitive about his healthy foods and to get one thrown at him in annoyance? Unacceptable in his book. It’s all clear now. Jungkook is going to expose Hoseok.

 

“Look, I’m friends with her, okay? Obviously I know how she would feel in this situation.” Hoseok lied (pretty well).

 

“You think she’s mad?” Seokjin asked, frowning.

 

“Oh my god,” Namjoon groaned, “Obviously she is.”

 

“You’ve been lying this whole time, hyung.” Jimin said cautiously.

 

“But for a good reason! She would understand, right?”

 

“Eventually,” Hoseok told him, “But I’m guessing she’s not too happy with you right now.” Wow, good lying Hoseok! Well, he’s not lying because he witnessed how Jisoo feels, but he explained it like he wasn’t even with her! Bravo!

 

“I need to apologize to her. I need to explain myself. Especially before we have to do an event again.” Seokjin said quickly, pacing back and forth.

 

“How does Byulyi feel about this, anyways?” Taehyung suddenly asked, making his official appearance in this scene.

 

“She’s not too happy with me and herself,” Seokjin sighed quietly, “Now she wants to talk to Jisoo also.”

 

“Ooh, not a good idea. At least don’t have her do it right away.” Jimin said.

 

“Yeah, I get that she wants to apologize but… no.” Namjoon added.

 

“I know, I know,” Seokjin continued to pace, “I need to call Jisoo right now.” He whipped out his phone, dialing her number quickly. “I’ll just call her and everything will be,” Seokjin looked at his phone with a frustrated expression, “She must be on a call right now.”

 

This is when Hoseok’s phone started to ring, the attention instantly going onto him. His eyes widened, knowing who was calling him.

 

“Who’s that, Hoseok?” Yoongi asked, already knowing the answer.

 

Hoseok prepared his amazing acting, then looked at the caller ID with an excited expression, “Oh, it’s my mother! I need to take this.” And he scurried out. Again, amazing job, Hoseok! Bravo, Brava!

 

“Heelo there!” Hoseok smiled, answering the phone once he closed the door.

 

“Why heelo there to you too! Wait, shi- shoot, I’m upset with you. Uhhhh NO, not heelo to you, mister!” Jisoo said, making Hoseok laugh.

 

“Why are you upset with me again?”

 

“Because you said you would call me when you got back to the dorm last night!... Unless you got kidnapped and aren’t home? Should I call the cops?”

 

“No, no! I’m fine! I passed out once I got home. Your members get home so late!” Hoseok told her.

 

“This is true. They didn’t get home until two hours after you left! What a concept.”

 

“So is that the reason why you called? To express your distaste with my forgetfulness?” He asked, still smiling.

 

He heard Jisoo giggle on the other line, “Basically. Also, I’m bored. Lisa’s trying to make me watch a drama and I’m like ‘nooooo’ but she’s like ‘yeeeeees’. Ugh.”

 

“Aren’t you guys getting ready for your Japan tour though?”

 

“We should be, but right now it’s Jennie’s turn to practice for her solo stage.”

 

“Is it because,”

 

“We don’t have enough songs to perform a full concert? Yes.” Jisoo finished his sentence, making him laugh.

 

“Well I’m excited to see how the concert will go… even though I won’t be there.”

 

“Thanks. I can’t believe our first concert is going to be in Japan though. I really want to perform in Seoul so,” Jisoo started to explain, but was cut off by Lisa called her name. “What is it?” She asked Lisa. Hoseok could barely hear Lisa in the background, but she sounded frantic. “No way. Nuh uh. That’s dumb. People really think that-…. WHAT?”

 

“What’s wrong?” Hoseok asked, concerned.

 

Jisoo sighed, “There’s a rumor that Seokjin and I broke up. My manager is on the phone with Lisa saying that I have to go to YG’s office ASAP. I guess this means that I gotta go.”

 

“Alright, good luck.” Hoseok hung up, and then walked back out to his friends. They were watching the news, meaning that they must have heard about the rumor as well.

 

“Just because we haven’t updates the fans for a few weeks they think we broke up?” Seokjin groaned, “This is ridiculous.”

 

“Maybe it’s a good thing,” Taehyung shrugged, “That way you can announce a break up and be with Byulyi.”

 

“Our bosses won’t allow that.” Namjoon stated, arms crossed, “This isn’t good.”

 

“It’s not?” Jimin asked.

 

“If they break up after only four months, the fans are gonna hate on Seokjin and Jisoo. They’re gonna say that it was just for show.”

 

“But it was.” Taehyung said.

 

“The fans aren’t supposed to know that.” Yoongi responded.

 

Seokjin’s phone rang, and it was obvious that it was his manager. He walked out of the room to answer, leaving the rest in silence.

 

Jungkook turned to Hoseok, “What did Jisoo say?”

 

“She updated me on,” Hoseok began to say, realizing that Jungkook was trying to expose him yet again. Goddamn it, Jungkook! Hoseok frowned, “It was my mom on the phone.”

 

“You’re getting worse at lying.” Yoongi told him.

 

Hoseok rolled his eyes, “At least I,”

 

“Doesn’t matter,” Namjoon cut him off, “You can’t be talking to Jisoo that much.”

 

“It was only a phone call.” Hoseok said.

 

“And last night,” Jimin replied, “You came back to the dorm so late, hyung! Were you with her?”

 

“No,” Hoseok tried to lie, “I was practicing my dance.”

 

“For what? Our concert? You don’t have a dance.” Taehyung asked, confused.

 

Hoseok sighed in frustration, “No, for our comeback.”

 

“We haven’t gotten our choreography for that yet.”

 

“I got it early.”

 

“No you didn’t. You weren’t at the BigHit building. I was there until midnight and I didn’t see you.” Yoongi said.

 

Is everyone out to expose Hoseok lately? What gives?

 

Before the BTS members could continue to have Hoseok in the hot seat, Seokjin walked out with a nervous expression.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jimin asked.

 

“Bang PD, YG, Jisoo, and I have an urgent meeting in like… twenty minutes.” Seokjin said.

 

“I guess you better get your apology ready, then.” Namjoon stated.

 

Damn, this is going to be an awkward meeting.

 

 

“Before we create statements for you two,” Yang Hyun-Suk began to say, “Did you have an explanation for the lack of updates?”

 

The four were currently in Bang Si-Hyuk’s office (a change of scenery). Bang PD and YG sat at the desk while Seokjin and Jisoo sat next to each other in swivel chairs… Jisoo gradually rolled away from Seokjin, not wanting to be near him.

 

All she can picture is Seokjin standing in his doorway, shirtless, with Moonbyul wearing his shirt. Like she said, she’s not upset that he’s dating someone. She’s mad that he lied to her!... Well, if she’s being honest, it did hurt seeing those two together. Even in a moment of them being caught, the vibe was still positive? They still seemed… happy. It’s a strange concept isn’t it? Jisoo imagined that after she ran away, Byulyi and Seokjin looked at each other, nervous, but eventually disregarded those feelings in order to enjoy each other’s presence.

 

If only Jisoo had something like that. Especially in this moment. Yang Hyun-Suk looks so disappointed right now. With what? Not keeping fans updated with Seokjin and Jisoo’s relationship? It’s all fake any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter