You Drive Me Insane

My Boss and his Assistant

Yoona waited in the lobby as instructed by Seunghyun since he was almost done. She rocked back and forth on her heels nervously thinking about being alone with him since Jiyong had to leave, and besides, she can't keep cowardly hiding behind Jiyong, she had to step up and be the strong Im Yoona that she knows she is. She admired the pattern on the beautifully shone floor and decided to follow that pattern. She followed its shapes and made sure not to touch the other parts of the floor, like that game when she was a little kid, where she would pretend the white spots or any other spots that weren't the colour she was following were lava and if she touched it she would die. She amused herself for awhile by doing this


As he stepped out the elevator he heard faint laughing and clicking of heels. He walked towards the front lobby because that was where he told her to wait but that was also where the little giggling was heard. As he turned the corner he saw her playing there by herself, he laughed to himself at how childish she was but stopped immediately when he realized it. Suddenly she stopped as she felt a sharp pain in her ankle and that snapped her out of what she was doing.

 

He walked up to her as he saw her struggling. He cleared his throat, taking her by surprise, making her look up. She spun around and saw that it was him and immediately put her foot down like nothing was wrong.

"can I go now?" she quickly asked as she noticed him staring and turned around towards the revolving doors. He followed behind her, and right when he stepped out, a luxurious cars parked in front of them. He made his way to the driver's seat and got in. He leaned over to push open the door for her. She caught it before it hit her

"who said you were taking me home?" she asked him.

This made him laugh. No one rejects a ride with him.

"Then how are you getting home?" he said as he looked around him.

She followed and looked around as well and saw no signs of buses or taxi's. She grew a little embarrassed as she sighed and took a seat in the car. He glanced over her seeing that she was still in her own little world, he leaned over to her in which she was taken in by surprised as her doe eyes enlarged.

"Y-yah!" she yelled out again. He looked at her innocently as he leaned over further to grab her seatbelt for her. When she finally realized what he was doing she put on a pout.

"Don't scare me like that Seunghyun-shi" she said with her remained pout.

"What?" he asked still acting innocent. "I was just caring about your safety"

"Pfft !! you wouldn't care if i died after what i did to you!" she said faintly, not intending for him to hear it, but he did.

"I'm not that bad of a person"

He looked over at her when he heard no response and smirked again as he knew she completely disagreed. She glanced over and saw that annoying smirk he had plastered on his face and grew even more irritated.

"Can you just please take me to home?" she asked of him, she was too tired to be mad. "Halmeoni's house actually"

A smile unknowingly crept onto his face as he began to drive. When they finally arrived at the familiar mansion they both got out at the same time. Yoona thought it was because he wanted to greet his halmeoni before he left and so she didn't think too much about it. He pressed the doorbell, and soon heard the maid's voice ringing through the large speaker. A click was heard and so he opened the door.

"Halmeoni~ I'm home" he sang as he gave a mocking stare at Yoona.

"WHAT? y-you're home?.... YOU LIVE HERE?" she screamed in disbelief

Halmeoni heard Yoona's scream and immediately came out of her bedroom on the main floor

"Yes ! is there something wrong with that?" she laughed as she sipped her tea.

"A-aniyo" she said embarrassingly of bothering or wakening halmeoni. After short conversations, she bid goodnight to her as she ran upstairs to her room. She guessed that the room down the hall from hers was his room, she let out a big sigh. This means that I can't get away from him when i want to she said to herself as she blew a piece of hair out of her face before she stepped into her room. She decided that she was going to take a hot shower so that she could calm herself down a bit so that she wouldn't cause trouble for halmeoni.


He was quite amused that he would be living in the same house as Yoona. It would be a great way to piss the hell out of her but also a great way to score with her. Although he knew it wasn't going to be an easy task since she wasn't like most girls, he was up for it. Since she was working for him now, she's going to have to know his schedule. He walked over to his office in his enormous room and started putting it together. He was satisfied with his work and went to her room to give it to her.

Yoona finally finished her shower and as she stepped out she noticed that she had forgotten her pajamas out on her bed.

"Damn it !" she cursed to herself as she remembered she wasn't the only one on this floor anymore. She reasoned that he wouldn't come into her room since he has no reason to, so she wrapped her white towel around her body which was quite short and reached quite a fair bit above her knee.

He had already entered her room since he knocked and received no answer. He wandered around the room a bit to see that it was empty. Suddenly the door to the bathroom opened and since she wasn't paying attention they clashed into each other. He was just as much surprised as she was and fell over in which hurt his back again. He saved her fall as she lay on top of him just as dumbfounded as he was, their faces just inches away. This was the first time since he met her that he has seen her face up close like that, She's pretty... like really pretty he thought to himself. He felt her moist, silky soft skin on his body as her palms lay on top of his chest.

"Why are you shirtless... and in MY room?!?" she finally came back to her senses as she stood up trying to cover herself up more with her arms. That was when he realized that she was in nothing but a towel.

"I sleep with my shirt off" he said nonchalantly, admiring the long, toned legs that were barely covered and the smirk appeared on his face again.

"If you wanted to seduce me, you don't need to go so far" he spoke as he stepped closer to her. She had a look of disbelief but it soon turned into a flirtatious smile and so she stepped closer to him, he was kind of surprised by her actions, who knew she would be so easy. As their lips were again a few inches away from each other, she looked down as if she was looking at his lips, he moved in closer, she looked to the side and grabbed her baggy t-shirt off the dresser beside him.

"Never. Going. To. Happen" she whispered to his lips as she stepped back into the bathroom, slamming the door.

He was left dumbfounded and a little embarrassed that he was tricked...again, but the worst part was that he believed it... Again! He should've known better after what happened that morning. He touched his lips remembering the hot breath that was felt on them and a playful smile appeared, she was even more attractive now, and he wanted her even more. You have no idea what you've got yourself into.

As soon as she stepped out of the bathroom, he was already there, cozied up on her bed.

"What are you doing? Get out !!" she shouted at him. She stepped on top of the bed, taking the pillow he was laying on and hitting him with it. He laughed, he obviously wasn't in any pain from a fluffy pillow hitting him. He finally reached up grabbing the pillow trying to grab it out of her hands, but as he pulled the pillow, he pulled her with it, causing her to fall beside him.

"As my bodyguard, you're supposed to protect me right?" he asked her as she lay next to him speechless but at the same time irritated. He continued on, "I hate sleeping without anyone next to me, protect me from my loneliness will you?" he said he smirked.

"Sorry, but my working hours are over" she said coolly as she tried to sit up, but he still had his grip on her wrist, she turned back to look at him with a stinging glare.

"f-fine" he said as he was a little intimidated by her gaze. "At least massage my back, it's killing me."

"There's no way I-"

"Please? you caused it, i might not be able to walk tomorrow." he threatened sweetly. "Oh, and when you're done, I'll leave your room"

She contemplated about his request. She felt quite uncomfortable thinking about the fact of her massaging him but she didn't want to cause any trouble to him or his company so she had no choice to agree. She also wanted him to leave her alone. He already sat up at the edge of the bed. She kneeled behind him and started to work at his shoulders. She then slowly moved down his back, she was surprised at how firm his back muscles were, it almost hurt her hand.

He didn't expect himself to be enjoying the massage so much, he thought that she would just do whatever but she seemed experienced. He closed his eyes as he felt her hands all over his back, the muscles that were tightened and knotted for so long were now actually loose and he felt himself being so relaxed, a pleasurable sigh escaped his lips. He feared that he might be addicted to her massages. He rolled his neck as she worked her way up again. She suddenly giggled.

"What?"

"Its nothing." she giggled again. "It feels good doesn't it?" she finally asked him

"mm" he nodded as he didn't want to let her know that he was enjoying it that much.

"The halmeoni's at the saunas loved me when i did this for them."

He thought to himself what she meant when she said the elderly at the saunas, she must've spent a lot of time there he concluded.

"Ow !!" he yelped as she slapped his back repeatedly taking him out of his thoughts. She laughed at him.

"I'm done!" and with one final push with her foot, he was pushed off her bed.

"Please turn off the lights as you go" she said to him as she got under the covers. He laughed that she was bossing him around as he closed the door behind him. Of course he didn't turn off the lights for her, it was fun getting her mad.

"YA!!" he heard through the closed door and he smiled to himself. He had forgotten to give her the schedule but that didn't matter, he would just inform her of the event tomorrow and then give her the rest of the schedule.


 He found himself so relaxed as he woke up on his bed. It must've been the massage that he received last night. As he remembered last night, he decided to wake her up so that she can get ready for his schedule He got off his bed as he walked out of his room, ruffling his hair as he yawned. He slowly turned the handle on her door as he peeked his head through. He cautiously entered but as he heard no movement or stirring of any sorts he concluded that it was okay for him for walk over to her bed normally. When he did, he found himself laughing at the way she slept. She was sprawled out on the bed. Her arms were out at her sides, one was slightly hanging off. Her legs were straightened out the other way, her hair was a mess as it was all over her face. He knelt down beside her bed where he came face to face with her.

He slowly lifted his hands, reaching up to her face as he brushed her hair carefully to the side so that her face can be free.

He then began the process of waking her up, which he could tell was an already difficult job by the way she slept like a stone even with his rustling.

"Im Yoona" he whispered into her ear. It was either the warmth of his breath or his deep voice that tingled her ear but she moved slightly, turning to the other side in annoyance since she didn't want to wake up, her bed feels so comfortable.

"Yoona" he whispered again as he climbed on top of the bed to reach her. She just waved him off, she pulled the covers up so that they were over her head now.

"Yah, Yoona wake up!" he demanded, this time a bit louder and harsher since his earlier tactics didn't work. He pulled the blanket off her head. She shook her head repeatedly and whined as she waved her arms to shoo him away.

"five more minutes" she managed to mumble.

He sighed but then a smirk appeared as he knew the perfect way to get her out of bed.

"If you don't get up in 10 seconds, I'm going to kiss you" he said as he leaped over her so that he could be on the other side of the bed now so that she was facing him again.

He began his countdown

"10".. He moved closer to her

"9" .. Closer

"8, 7, 6, 5" ..his face was only inches away

"4".. Their noses touched. This was when she was brought out of dreamland as she finally realized his proximity to her. She could hear his breathing and she can feel it as well.

"3" .. He said before she could respond to her realization. Her eyes finally flung open. As soon as she opened them her eyes met his. She thought that he would back away now that she was awake but his eyes soon drifted from her eyes to her lips.

"2".. His tone of voice was much softer, but that deepness still reamined. He titlted his head to get better reach of her lips.

"CHOI SEUNGHYUN!!" She screamed as she reached for the pillow next to her and hit his head with it before he dared lay his lips on hers. "I'm up, I'm up!! You said you would stop if i woke up, i opened my eyes and you still kept counting!" she said clearly mad and annoyed.

"It was your fault you didn't move away from me. I thought you wanted me to" he smirked as he shrugged his shoulders

"Don't do that ever again!" she emphasized as she sat up, causing him to back away as well.

"I just came to wake you up, we have a schedule today." He said nonchalantly and made his way to the door. "Get up, get ready, and eat. We're leaving right after" he told her and left her room.

She fell back down on her bed as she sighed loudly. Just when she thought he was doing a bit better, he ruins it again. She stretched herself out as she walked to the door and locking it, she didn't want him walking in anymore, especially since she was going to take a shower. After she dressed up casually she walked down the stairs in which she rolled her eyes as she saw him there already.

"Good morning halmoni" she said sweetly as she grabbed a seat next to halmeoni and across from Seunghyun in which earned a glare from her. He smirked as he continued drinking his coffee. Halmeoni saw this and she laughed quietly, mostly to herself but the other two caught it.

"What is it?" Seunghyun asked her.

"Oh it's nothing. You two just remind me of someone" she said as she giggled. 

The maid came over with a plate of food for Yoona in which she dug in right away.

"So, what are are you two doing today?" halmeoni interrupted the silence. Yoona looked up from her plate at Seunghyun cause she too was curious.

"I need to clinch a deal today with a very important company" He looked at his watch, then at Yoona. She just pouted at the thought that she has to go with him EVERYWHERE from now on and that his was only the start of it. He chuckled. "Are you ready to go?" he snapped out of her thoughts.

"Yes" she said as she got up from her seat taking one last bite out of her pancake and of course the bacon. She bid goodbye to halmeoni with a hug and they both headed out to his luxurious car.

Silence filled the car as they drove, she mostly just stared out the window avoiding all contact with him. Suddenly she heard a click, one very similar to a lighter's, she turned around to see that he was smoking, in a car, a small compacted space, with her in it. She was again aggravated by the smell that filled the car in a matter of seconds.

"Please stop smoking, better yet, you should really quit" she said as she turned to him with a disgusted expression.

"That's what everyone tells me, but i never do" he inhaled another breath then puffed the smoke out.

"It's bad enough for your body, but do you know how harmful second-hand smoke is?" she said as she cupped her nose almost pleading him to stop.

He rolled down the windows so that the smoke could escape. "Better?" he asked as he continued his inhalation and exhalation of the smoke.

She had no other choice but to forcefully make him stop since he clearly didn't care what she felt. She grabbed the package of smokes that were laying in the cup holder between them and put them in her bag, she would've thrown them out the window but that would've been bad for the environment, and she would be littering.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked coldly. She didn't respond but instead she reached over to grab the one he was smoking, still making sure that she didn't disturb him too much from his driving.

"Give it to me!" she ordered but he didn't hand it over. "It's gonna kill you one day!". He still didn't hand it over as he held it in his mouth. He was bewildered that she didn't give up and continued to snatch it away from him. He fought her hands as he tried to focus on the road.

"Ow!" she suddenly pulled back. He didn't understand what had happened until he looked over at her and finally realized that he had burnt her. When he had pushed her hands away, it grazed across his cigarette bud. He immediately felt sorry as he noticed the scorching red mark that it left across her inner palm. He immediately put away his cigarette in the ash tray. Good thing they had just arrived at the meeting place so that he could help her tend to it. He parked his car and pulled his seat belt off. He leaned over to her causing her to look up, meeting his eyes in which she turned away immediately. He pulled her hand closer to him which he carefully inspected, she instantly saw his look of remorse.

"I'm fine" she said as she pulled her hand away, stepping out of the car. He soon got out of the car as well and told her to follow him into the building like nothing happened. Deep down she was hoping that he would actually care when she said she was fine but she knew not to get her hopes too high. He said he needed to talk to the receptionist so she should just stay seated at the nearby bench.

"Excuse me." He cleared his throat. The lady looked up and was clearly mesmerized by his looks.

"Oh yes. Can i help you?" she asked as a attempt to flirt as she threw him a sweet smile. He returned the smile with one of his own. Yoona watched them from where she was seated and rolled her eyes.

"Do you have a first aid kit here?"

"Of course" she pulled out a small box and gave it to him. "What for? Are you hurt somewhere? Because i can help you" she said as she moved closer to him.

"No this is all, thank you" he said as he grabbed the box and turned away which left the girl at the counter speechless and embarrassed.

He walked back to Yoona who was checking out the building. She finally realized that this was a sports building, which made her a little confused since he said that he was here to clinch a deal. Suddenly she felt a hand on her wrist in which left her utterly shocked.

He pulled Yoona into one of the nearby change rooms that were there. She wanted to pull away since they were in a girls' change room and he shouldn't be in there but he didn't let her. He walked over to the sinks and turned it on all the way to the cold side then slid her hand with the burn under it.

"Ah" she whimpered at the sudden contact and looked up at him who was carefully checking out her hand, turning it side to side so that the water would come in contact with the full burn.

"And you said it didn't hurt" he finally said, his sight still set on her palm. She remained silent.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled after a few seconds of the silence.

She was pleasantly surprised when she heard those words escape from his lips. Even he was surprised that he had said that.

"W-what?" she asked him again, not to but she just wanted to reassure herself that she had mistaken what she had heard.

There was a moment of silence as she eyed him. "I'm sorry" he finally said after much thought, this time it was clearer but still quiet. She didn't hear wrong and she found herself overjoyed to be the girl that made Seunghyun apologize. Her giggling echoed through the change room.

"What? I'm sorry but i can't hear you" she said this time playfully as she leaned in front of him, making him turn to look at her, he sighed, "ah chinja, I SAID THAT I'M SORRY" he spoke loudly and clearly this time and turned off the tap before her hand freezes.

She laughed at his unwillingness to apologize but that he actually did and he smiled unknowingly at how much she was enjoying it. He opened the first aid kit that held assortments of things. He found a cream suitable for a burn and a roll of bandage cloth.

"Hold still"

She watched him carefully apply the cream on her in which she would sometimes wince in pain. When he was done, he started to wrap the cloth around her wound.

"You know I could've done it myself, I'm quite use to it" she said quietly

"Just be grateful that I'm doing it for you then" he said cockily as he smirked. Now there was the Seunghyun she knew causing her to roll her eyes. He was finally done as he released his grip on her wrist. She touched the bandage gently admiring the work he had done, "thank you" she smiled at him and somehow it stuck with him. He snapped out of his thoughts when he tossed her a shirt and shorts of sporting clothing.

"Get changed" he said as he left the change room.

When she had finished after many struggles of being one handed, she stepped out of the change room to spot him in sports clothes like her playing volleyball. He was on the court, serving a ball over to the other man. They must've been at this for awhile since she noticed the perspiration forming on their faces. Suddenly the man's cell phone rang as he excused himself to answer it. When he left, Yoona stepped out fully.

"So that's the guy you're doing business with. Did you get the deal?" she asked him

He walked over to the table to grab his water bottle. "No not yet, but i am trying my best. He likes volleyball a lot so i had to learn volleyball a few months back so that whenever we met, we could play. He said he was still thinking though" he gulped down his water while explaining to her, she nodded in understanding.

"Ahh, so that's why you're not a very good volleyball player" she as she laughed loudly in which he responded with a sarcastic laugh.

"HA HA is that so? I would like to see you do better" he mocked, holding the ball out to her

 tumblr_ktfzyyj9E91qzgn8ko1_400.jpg

 

"Bring it! she jokingly said as she pretended to make her way to the court.

"Ah sorry about that" they heard a distant voice enter and turned to see it was his business partner. He walked towards them, noticing the presence of Yoona.

"Whose this" he asked politely as he looked at her from head to toe with a friendly smile.

"She works for me" Seunghyun butted in.

"oh of course! Jung Yunho" he said as he extended his arm for her.

"Im Yoona" she said cheerfully, bowing as she reached out for his arm. He took it gently in his which she was grateful for since it was the injured one.

"I wouldn't mind having someone like her work for me, she's beautiful" he said as he flashed one of his charming smiles to her. She blushed a little but still returned it with a sweet smile.

"Sorry, but she's already mine" he said as he noticed her rosy cheeks, earning a nudge from Yoona and a laugh from Yunho.

"Alright alright. Anyways back to the deal. My secretary just called me and said he had been discussing with other companies that might give us better opportunity for expansion. I just need to keep my options open. There might be better deals for usout there you know?" he tried to explain

"No i don't, all I know is that if we seal this partnership, it will benefit the both of us and our companies." Seunghyun rebuttled.

"I'm not a man who can juggle the possibilities Seunghyun... I am so sorry" he said apologetically. "It was nice meeting you Miss Yoona" he smiled as he turned away to leave, packing up his belongings. Yoona looked at Seunghyun and she knew immediately that he had given up. She sighed.

"Please wait!" she said as she grabbed onto Yunho's arm. He turned around curious as to what she had to say.

"Seunghyun told me that you liked volleyball" she said to him as he nodded in agreement

"So how about we play it out..." she negotiated

Both men turned to look at her. "What?" they said in unison. Yunho was quite amused by her idea.

"Listen, I've played Seunghyun a few times, there's no way he could win" he chuckled

"Oh i know" she added and laughed. "I'm saying that WE will play it out. If i win, you have to reconsider your decision"

"Are you crazy? You're a girl, and you already have an injured hand and ankle. You're gonna get hurt. There's no way you're playing" Seunghyun spoke up

"Didn't halmeoni already tell you not to underestimate me?" she asked him as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"What do you say Yunho sshi?" she turned to him. She saw that he was contemplating and knew she just had to push it one step further. "Look, i know that you're worried about the business that comes from this partnership, but his company is a huge influential component of the business world, one of the biggest. And this guy right here, I know that he will work hard with a dominating company like yours. I'm just asking you to reconsider. No one wants to go through life with regrets right? .. Pleeease?" she begged as she put on her puppy eyes and her pout which obviously made him melt... both of them.

"There's no way i can reject you now can I?" He smiled as he made his way to the court. She followed but was stopped as his hand reached out to her arm. "Please don't hurt yourself" he found himself saying to her. He let go of her arm after she had given him an assuring smile.

"Now don't go easy on me okay" she shouted to Yunho.

"I'm quite competitive actually, so it is guaranteed that I won't" he said with a smirk, quite similar to Seunghyun's.

She would've started with an underhand serve but knew that it wouldn't be powerful enough. Instead, she threw it high into the air, jumped up, and with a loud smack, she overhanded it over the net. She felt the immediate piercing pain that ran through her body from her burn as she cringed silently to herself, but stayed strong since she knew she had to be focused. Yunho who wasn't expecting such a powerful serve was amazed. He had to run back a bit to reach it and successfully bumped it over to her. She set it back to him, and he did the same which gave her a great opportunity to spike it. She had to prepare herself mentally for the pain that was about to come. She did it perfectly, earning herself a point.

"Impressive" Yunho smirked as he handed her the ball. She grinned proudly but her expression immediately changed when she turned to the wall where no one would be able to see her strain. They went at it for a while where both sides would be receiving points then and there, indeed Yunho didn't go easy on her since his spikes were deadly. They were impossible to return without diving which she didn't attempt because of her injuries. She just figured that she would have to make everything go over the net slightly, making it very difficult to get a good spike in there. She soon got herself a few more points after her strategy started to take effect. Seunghyun watched from the sidelines, he too was just as surprised as Yunho was. Although he should have been caring about the win, he felt himself worry even more. He saw her in pain, sometimes limping because of her ankle, and other times shaking off or grabbing her burnt hand that she used for her hard serves and spikes. He could hear her breathing, it was loud and clear in his ears and he found it attractive as she breathed in and out from exhaustion, her chest falling and rising. Her ponytail swaying from side to side and her milky skin that sparkled from perspiration as the sun shined onto her made her stood out to him. Wait, you're not attracted to her are you Seunghyun?  snap out of it ! He reassured himself that he was attracted to almost every girl, she was no different. He came back to reality when he saw that she had fallen on her but this time she was laughing. Yunho came to her side reaching out his hands as she grabbed onto them, helping herself up. Seunghyun wondered why they were so happy but that question was answered when he saw that she had reached 10 already awhile Yunho was only at 7. They chatted for awhile as he heard her laughing along with him. They seemed to finish their conversation after they gave each other high fives (with her left hand), and with one last shake and bow she gave him, she headed to the change room, glancing back once at Seunghyun. His eyes followed her until she disappeared in the change room.

"That is an incredible girl you have there" Yunho suddenly popped up beside him placing his hand on Seunghyun's shoulder. "Like she's actually unbelievable, I think I need to shape up my skills now" he laughed gulping down his water bottle. Seunghyun was about to speak up but it was like Yunho read his mind. "Oh right! I'll have the papers ready this afternoon, I would like to see you then."

"W-what? I thought you were going to reconsider, making a decision so soon?" he questioned

"I realized how stupid I was if I ever declined this partnership after talking to her" he said as he grabbed his bags, heading out the door. He turned back before making his way out. "She's special Seunghyun. Cherish her, she's not going to be there for long before men like me take her for myself" he winked, which made Seunghyun laugh, he just took it as a joke.

He headed in to get changed which only took a few moments, she still wasn't out when he was out and he began to worry why she was taking so long. Before he reacted he saw her heading out which made him sigh, and also smile in relief.

"Let's go!" she said as she walked to the door waiting for him to catch up to her.

"Why'd you do it" he stayed in his spot, leaning against the table. Before he moved, he had to ask her.

She was silent for awhile as she hesitated why she actually did. She finally spoke up,"Because you said it was important." There was a brief pause between her sentence." You don't give up when something's important Choi Seunghyun" With that she headed out the door.

He followed shortly as he tried to make out what she had just said.  She waited patiently outside his car in which, with a press of the button, the car doors unlocked. They both got in as he drove off. Not much conversation striked during the ride except telling her that she had the day off. He decided to drive her home so that she could rest because he knew that she needed it. He felt bad that he couldn't be there to tend to her hand since it was his fault but he had to get to the office.

She got out of his car, watching him disappear. She entered the mansion and was first greeted by the maid, Auntie Lee. She wanted to head upstairs until she spotted halmeoni who was coming out of the office room.

"Omo Yoona. What happened to your hand?" she asked in guilt as she wondered if it was because of her trying to protect Seunghyun.

"This is nothing" she smiled. "I just accidentally burnt my hand but it's okay now since Seunghyun bandaged it up for me"

"Seunghyun did?"

Yoona was a little confused to see a smile light up halmeoni's face.

He's already changing, its has to be you. She was snapped out of it as Yoona gently shook her to make sure she was okay. After, she told halmeoni that she was going to get some rest so she headed back upstairs. She crawled on to her comfortable bed and almost immediately fell asleep. At least it made the excruciating pain felt on her palm go away for a little while.

As hours passed, she was awaken by the sounds of footsteps heard in the hallway. She slowly opened her eyes as she laid on her bed for a little while, slowly awakening from the tiredness. She realized that she hasn't checked her phone at all in the past few days and wondered what Yuri was up to. She reached over to the small table beside her bed and pulled out her cell phone.


From: Yul

To: Yoona

Yoong ! I don't think i will be able to contact you in the next few days, things have gotten pretty hectic around here. I wil explain it to you when i meet you in a few days alright? stay healthy ! don't miss me too much ~ keke ^^

 

To: Yul

From: Yoona

Don't worry about it, I've been quite busy myself. I have so many things to tell you, hope to see you soon ! take caare

 

 


 

It took her awhile to finally complete her text since she was typing with one hand but was able to finally put the phone down. She sat up and got out of her bed, making her way out of the bedroom sluggishly. She opened the door to be hit with the delicious aroma of dinner. She walked to the staircase when she realized that her shoulder's were slumped and immediately straightened herself out to not unnecessarily worry people. As she descended the staircase she noticed that he was already at the table. A smile appeared on her face as she wondered about the news he had to tell her about his deal with Yunho.

She pulled the chair out and sat down, he smirked seeing her smiling face as he knew exactly what she was waiting for. He leaned back on his chair as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Yes, i got the deal if that's what you're wondering" he said unconcerned.

"And?" her smile broadened. She wanted to hear him say it.

He shifted in his chair. He didn't want to say it. She leaned forward catching his attention. He saw the hint of anticipation in her eyes.

"It's all thanks to me, I'm a very good businessman" he boasted about himself, although he knew that she really did deserve a thank you. He was grateful to her.

She pouted and looked away in disappointment. He leaned nearer to her, the exact moment she turned her head to look at him again.

"Thank you" he whispered softly so that only she could hear. She moved away immediately when she realized how close their faces were. She felt heat rise up in her cheeks as she looked away. "Yo-you're welcome" she stuttered.

The next few moments seemed to have saved her life. The maid hollered out that it was time for dinner, making halmeoni's door open. She smiled to see that Yoona and Seunghyun were already at the table while Yoona sighed in relief to see that the awkwardness that happened a few moments ago was broken.

The bowls were finally placed onto the table, and halmeoni and Seunghyun started eating joyfully. Yoona on the other hand, was a little worried as she reached out to her chopsticks. Her hand felt sore and weak, it was that kind of pain that felt like it was throbbing. She assured herself that it was just a pair of chopsticks, they wouldn't be a big problem, but was proven wrong when the immediate sting arose as she curled her hands around them.

She looked around the table to see if anyone had noticed and was relieved no one did, she couldn't be too sure though, she's going to have to hide the pain better. She stuck her chopsticks into her rice bowl, which heightened the pain because of the added weight, but still, she shoved it into .

Seunghyun looked up to see why he couldn't hear the eager chewing that he would normally hear from her when she ate. He stopped chewing and frowned at the sight. He finally realized that the pain she was feeling was much more than he had imagined, he thought she was okay after some rest since she acted like she was fine.

Yoona stopped and looked up to see halmeoni staring at her.

"Your burn can't hurt that much that you can't even eat right? Did you so something to it?" Halmeoni asked worriedly.

"Aniyo!" she laughed it off. "Gwenchana. See?" she put another mouthful or rice into , then started picking at some side dishes which she had troubles with. She managed to pick up some meat and shoved it into , chewing happily. She pulled her hand down to her lap where no one would see her grabbing onto it, trying to soothe the pain. She looked up at Seunghyun since she noticed he was staring, he looked a little mad, she didn't know why though. He just didn't like her pretending that nothing was wrong when she's in that much pain, also, he felt even more guilty since it was his fault. He put his chopsticks down onto the table. She swallowed her food as she found that both were still staring at her with suspicion.

"Er... I'm actually not that hungry today. I will excuse myself", she slowly got up and walked away from the table, heading upstairs.

Seunghyun started to eat again as he didn't want to act like he cared too much. Halmeoni began to eat as well as she waited for her grandson to take action. She saw his expressions change from an I-Don't-Care-What-She-Does expression to a This-Girl-Is-Driving-Me-Crazy expression several times.

He groaned as he ruffled his hair.

"Auntie Lee, can you prepare another bowl of rice?" he finally ordered, frustrated with his decision.

Halmeoni was satisfied as she smiled.

"What?" he asked her as he saw the expression.

"You care"

"No! it's just that i was the one that caused her injury. Think of it as an apology" he reasoned, Halmeoni nodded in sarcasm as she pretended to agree.


 Yoona heard a knock on her door. She immediately thought it was halmeoni checking up on her. She secretly wished that she also brought a bowl no...BOWLS of food for her so that she doesn't have to go through the trouble of sneaking into the kitchen later. She walked to the door and opened it.

"Hal-" she cut off her sentence as she saw him leaning against the frame of her door.

"Can I come in?" he asked her, more like insisted since before she answered him, he had already barged in. She would've yelled at him but she heard a clink on her night table as he walked towards her bed. She became curious and slowly made her way over to see that he had placed a bowl of food on her night table. She squealed in excitement which quickly disappeared when she heard him chuckle. He obviously knew she was hungry.

She quickly sat on her bed almost directly across from him. She grabbed the bowl with her left and the spoon with her right but them remembered why she couldn't eat earlier. It wouldn't have worked using the spoon in her left since she would have the carry the hot bowl in her right.

She looked up at him and cleared .

"Umm, can you hold the bowl for me please?" she asked him politely with her puppy eyes again.

He sighed and instead, he grabbed the bowl and the spoon from her hands, scooped some rice up and moved it towards . She was bewildered by his actions.

"Just eat. I'm doing this to apologize."

Her hunger didn't give her a choice but to let him feed her. She noticed that meat and vegetables were nicely cut into the bowl as well and wondered who took the time to do it.

"Did you cut these up yourself?" she asked with full.

"Don't talk with your mouth full" he said instead of answering her question, he wondered if he had given the answer away by ignoring it though."It was Auntie Lee" he decided to add.

She eyed him with suspicion but just let it slide. Soon she had emptied the bowl.

He then walked over to her closet which she was confused about, but then realized that he had found another first aid kit. He walked back over to her side and started unwrapping the old bandage. They were both shocked when her wound was revealed. Unlike before when it had just been red, it seemed to have blistered up, but popped with the hard impacts that it came into contact with. Parts were bleeding from the skin being peeled away. She quickly turned away from the sight while he rummaged through the box to find a tube of cream. He applied it carefully helping to somewhat cover the wound up, making it not seem as bad. He began to wrap new bandage around her hand.

"I didn't know you played volleyball" he finally broke the silence that filled the room.

There was a pause.

"I was on my high school team. Since I didn't have to worry about friends and all that, i did sports as a pass time. Thanks to sports I got into other things like karate which helped me a lot."

He just listened quietly.

"Karate relieves my stress, but still, karate didn't beat what i loved doing the most." she said as her voice trembled,

"What did you love doing the most?" he asked out of curiosity.

"I gave it up" she said briefly.

He understood that she didn't want to talk about it so he didn't push it further. Just then, he had finished wrapping the bandage around her hand. He packed up the things in the kit and put it back in it's place. He headed to the door.

"Wait!" she called out.

He turned around.

"Kamsamida" she said again. He smirked as he put his hands into his pocket, in which he remembered he had something to give her.

He pulled it out and handed it to her, and before she said anything else, he left the room.

"Hm, what's this?" she asked herself as she examined the folded paper. She started to unfold it,

"Seunghyun's Schedule"

the top of the page read. She scrolled down to tomorrow's date.

Her eyes widened. He wants me to go with him where?

 

"A- P-PARTY?!?"


It's been a long time hasn't it? so sorry guys, but school has got me so stressed out i couldnt update. But it's finally here, TOPYOON for all you shippers :) comments are always appreciated :D I still don't know which couple will be there at the end, but there will be lots of both, stay tuned ~