IM HIS WHAT?

My Boss and his Assistant

He woke up because of the aching in his head that he got from the party he attended last night, he looked at the clock, it read 5 am. Actually it was more of a habit of his, after every night that he parties, he finds himself up at 5, looking around a room that he's never seen before. He turned to look over his shoulder, he rolled his eyes. When he's trying to get with a woman, he sweet talks them, cherishes them, making them feel like they're the most beautiful woman in the room, that is why they end up thinking he likes them so it was best that he leaves (escapes) now while they're sleeping. He tip-toed out of bed trying to find his scattered clothes on the bedroom floor.

"O-Oppa?" she asked lifting her head up with one of her eyes closed and the other slightly open.

Ugh, why can't you be a deep sleeper so that you don't have to annoy me in the morning, especially when i have a bad headache. He didn't respond and just continued to pull his pants up leaving the belt undone, and throwing on his shirt.. with the buttons undone.

"stay for breakfast with me" she whined

That's one thing he hated the most, staying for breakfast. He thinks that once you've stayed for breakfast, you're definitely committed. Commitment was definitely not his thing, he liked having flings and all that but if someone were to ever ask for more, he's out of there faster than you can say "Where are y- "

"JAGGIYA !" she yelled as she sat up seeing the man walk out of there without saying good bye or anything. THAT'S how heartless he is. She sank back in her bed looking around at the empty room.


The ride to the company didn't take too long, around 15 minutes max. As they arrived, she sat in the car staring out the windows, she pinched herself a few times and blinked a few times to see if she was dreaming, but she really wasn't. The contrast between working at a restaurant, working at bookstores, at cafes, as a janitor, at daycares and this huge successful company made her speechless. She felt like she wasn't good enough to enter or even clean the floor of this building, let alone even walk on it. With halmoni's support she tried her best to keep calm, she straightened herself out trying to hide her limp as best as possible. They walked through the front lobby where they were greeted by all the staff. She could hear whispers as they passed, most of them containing her as the subject. She caught on a few because of their distinct voices from others and because of the volume of their voice, "Who is she?" "Why is she by the madam's side?" "oooh, she's pretty". That last one gave her a bit of a confidence boost. All the whispers subsided as she headed into the elevator.

Then suddenly popped into her head.. she didn't know what her job was here! She started to panic, she didn't prepare anything. She immediately turned to halmoni who was surprisingly smiling as she noticed her panic.

"halmoni! you didn't tell me what my job is yet! How am i supposed to do my job if i don't know what it is?" She pouted as a hint of whining came through.

"you'll find out soon" she smiled.

They arrived at floor 39, Yoona was even amazed as she looked at all the floor buttons. There was total of 42 levels, she imagined what the view from the rooftop would look like and told herself that she will definitely explore later. The elevator door opened and halmoni stepped out into a large floor in which she were greeted by all employees. Yoona stayed in the elevator, she was frozen. It was when the doors almost closed that she reached out her hand to stop it, this landed all eyes on her. She took in a deep breath and cheered for herself in her head. She slightly limped out of the elevator which made it look like she was very stiff. She was welcomed warmly by everyone which made her feel more at ease and she didn't worry anymore that she didn't fit in. She felt a slight elbow on her side, cueing that it was time to say something.

"An-anyeonghaseyo Im Yoona imnida" she bowed at 90 degrees. The people were already taken by her, not only was she pretty, she had manners. All the girls that walked in with halmoni (several times) would be stuck up, showing off that they were with the head owner of the company.Yoona was much different, she conversed with almost everyone and lightened up the mood in the room with her alligator laugh. She was interrupted by halmoni who told her that she had to be introduced to her real job. She bowed again to everyone signaling that she had to leave.


"Yah! aren't you supposed to be my assistant? why are you chilling on my couch like that !" he jokingly scolded him.

"a better question to ask is aren't you the CEO? you're supposed to actually work! you're lucky I'm you're friend and not ratting you out!" he teased back. He found a pillow where he was laying and threw it at his boss. As they were fooling around, halmoni came bursting through the door, they both immediately stood up bowing to her. As they were bowing they saw someone limping in, they slowly looked up from heel to head, first astonished by her long legs, then her slim body, then finally when they fully looked up from their bow, their jaws literally dropped.  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeSGT-8yghO-P2q75C1sW

Standing in front of me was an innocent beauty, she was so beautiful, her skin seemed to glow especially since she had little or even no make up on at all. She had a shy smile on her face, then she immediately turned to look at Madam Choi with an expression that says "are they normally like this?" That's when i realised i was staring so i immediately close my mouth that was almost dry now. I looked to my left and noticed that Seunghyun had been staring too. I gently nudged him.

 

As i was politely bowing to my grandmother another pair of heels stepped in. I definitely checked her out as I slowly came up from my bow, her body was hot as hell but it was her face that captured me. She looked so innocent, she would be fun to play with wouldn't she? Before i could put my signature smirk on my face i was nudged by Jiyong.

 

I watched halmoni as she opened the door to an office that was on this floor. She stepped in first  signaling the two men to bow. I then stepped in standing next to her. The two guys in front of me slowly came up from their bow and i could tell that they were staring at me. I rubbed my bare legs together out of habit and nervousness. I was also uncomfortable with my bare legs showing like that especially when they were staring. They kept staring so i gave a little smile trying to ease my tension and immediately turned to halmoni for help. She whispered to me their names. The blonde one was Choi Seunghyun and the other one was his assistant, Kwon Jiyong.

 

"Are you guys back to your senses already? At least you guys know how to appreciate beauty" halmoni finally spoke out loud and snickered

"ayy halmoni~~ anniyo~" she whined and pouted.  

 

She heard laughter so she looked at the two men who were snickering at her aegyo, although the blonde one was actually sneering. She immediately blushed since she was embarrassed especially since they were both very handsome. "sorry" she said shyly.

 

"I see you've become quite close to my halmoni already" Seunghyun finally said.

"i see her as a granddaughter and she sees me as her grandmother right?" she looked over lovingly at Yoona.

Yoona's eyes lit up in hearing that she is wanted as part of a family, and that now, she finally has someone to confide in, someone who will care for her. Her eyes started to fill with tears but realised that it would be embarrassing to cry at this moment.

"Neh!" She smiled widely as she wiped the corner of her eyes.  "ah, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to be nice to your grandson" she eyed Seunghyun carefully, noticing a few love bites on his neck, definitely one of those arrogant players. She looked back at halmoni and before they knew it, they both burst out laughing. Halmoni was actually surprised, no one has ever been that straight up to someone as handsome and rich as Seunghyun, but she always knew that Yoona was different.

"Anyways this is Im Yoona and she will be working for you today Seunghyun ah" halmoni announced to the three,

 "chinja? Will I be his secretary? Didn't you say that he already has his assistant?" she questioned as she looked over at Jiyong.

 "Anniyo, you will be his bodyguard"

"MWUAH?!?!" the three of them shouted in unison


 Yoona marched out of the office and into the elevator that seemed to be waiting for her as it opened immediately. Everyone on that floor was staring at her because no one new ever walked out of Seunghyun's office, since they would always be smitten by him. As soon as the doors closed she contemplated where to go and remembered that she wanted to check out the roof. She pressed on the highest level, then had to take a flight of stairs to reach the roof. She reaches a grey door and hoped that it wasn't locked.

She turned the handle.

It wasn't locked.

She pushed the door open and stepped out. There she was, standing in a spacious lot, it was so serene. The only thing that could be heard was the soft wind, she bet that if she ever went up here at night and really just relaxed, she would be able to hear her own heart beating. She walked to the edge which was guarded with rails. She took a deep breath of fresh air and looked up at the open sky, not a single cloud was in sight. She wandered around the sky, her eyes landing on a beautiful sky skyscraper. Lightly and slowly, very slowly, it was dancing as it spun, it mesmerized her.


FLASHBACK

"MWUAH?!?"

"I-I'm his... bodyguard?" she asked in awe

"How the hell can she be my bodyguard? She's a girl, and she is injured !" Choi Seunghyun said pointing to her injured ankle.

Halmoni smirked upon hearing his ist comment. She turned to Yoona

"Seunghyun is getting more popular each day, and with his amount of money who knows when he will be put in danger. You have to be at his side at all times, promise me okay Yoona?"

Yoona nodded slowly, still unsure if she was suit for this job. Halmoni had to leave now so she headed to the door and opened it, she glanced back at Seunghyun "my boy, didn't I ever teach you to never underestimate?" she smiled, and then left.

 Yoona was left in the room all alone with the boys. Kwon Jiyong offered her to sit on the couch so she walked over there quietly so that her heels wouldn't make loud noises. As she was about to sit, she was motioned to come closer by Seunghyun. She looked down at Jiyong who looked up at her, surprisingly she wasn't at all uncomfortable around Jiyong, he gave off a vibe that told her that he was welcoming and kind, he nodded his head signaling that she should go and since Seunghyun was her boss, she had no option but to oblige. She stood by his side, he took out a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it, he inhaled deeply and then let the puff of smoke escape from his mouth towards Yoona. There's probably one thing she hates more than spoiled people and that was smoking. It reminded her of some of her foster families who would be blowing smoke in her face when they didn't want to listen to what she wanted to say or when they would be smoking while they were fooling around being drunk. It bothered her so she covered and started to cough a bit, she used her free arm to fan the smoke away from her.

Suddenly she felt someone's grip on her flailing arms and the next thing she knew, she was pulled onto his lap.

He put his cigarette away on the ashtray on his desk, she observed the smoke as it swirled freely into the air. He pulled her in closer and moved his hand up her legs, she turned away from observing the smoke and looked at him wide-eyed, bewildered at what he was doing. She froze in place as he continued to rub her thighs and her legs, she finally snapped out of it when she felt his lips on her neck. She turned over to Jiyong who was also just as shocked as she was. She finally spoke up.

"Jiyong shi, can you close the blinds please?" she asked him.

She felt a smirk forming on her neck.

Jiyong couldn't believe what he just heard, this girl who looked so innocent was asking him to close the blinds? to do what? he wondered, he hesitatingly walked over to the window and glanced back at her, she gave him a reassuring nod and so even against his will he pulled on the blinds. Once the blinds were closed she stood up from his lap and pulled him up. He thought she was pulling him to the couch or something, so he proudly followed. Suddenly she stopped at the empty space in the middle of the office. She turned to him and gave him a coy smile, then in one swift move she reached for his arm, turned around, and flipped him over her shoulder ignoring the pressure she felt on her ankle. He groaned at the pain that he's never felt before. He looked up at Jiyong who was amused, then up at her, he could tell that she was fuming mad.

"Don't ever touch me again." she warned and marched out of his office.

 

FLASHBACK ENDS


She reopened her eyes and let the cool breeze sink into her skin. How can there be someone like him in this world? She pondered at the thought, tears beginning to well in her eyes.

"umm, Yoona shi?" Her train of thoughts was broken when she heard the voice.

She spun around surprised to see who it was, wiping her tears immediately.

"Oh Jiyong shi" she bowed again at 90 degrees.

"It is you !" he let out a smile and walked towards her, past her actually, placing his hands on the rail. He too took in a deep breath of air.

Yoona joined him as she too leaned on the rail again, she bent out further so that she could catch his sight. "How did you know that i would be here?" she asked as she tipped her head to the side with curiosity. He laughed at this cute gesture of hers, he knew it was a habit since he saw her doing a few times in the few short minutes of meeting her.

"who said i was looking for you?" he was bursting out in laughter on the inside but decided to hide it so that his teasing could go further. He looked down from the sky to meet her face in which he could tell was dejected, he regretted saying that.

She straightened herself up, she smiled weakly as she thought about how silly she was to think he was up there because he was looking for someone like her."No one ever does" she muttered under her breath now directly looking at the sky instead of him. He knew that she didn't think he would hear what she just said but he heard it loud and clear. He was thrown off hearing such bitter words come from her and immediately turned to her. She was unaware of this fact since her eyes were closed as her hair blew like soft waves. He looked at her very closely, almost memorizing every aspect of her face.

How is there someone in this world like you? How can you be so beautiful but yet have so many scars? All you're doing is standing there but yet you can make me feel like this and think like this. I was looking for you.

"Of course i was looking for you" he said in almost an inaudible whisper.

She couldn't help but be surprised as she turned her head to him with doubt in her eyes.

"I really was" he said firmly this time.

They looked at each other for awhile, amazed at how comfortable they were when around the other, they just clicked from the start. They enjoyed each other's presence for awhile in silence.

Finally Jiyong spoke up, "I don't know why, but i had a feeling i would be able to find you up here, in my favourite spot to be"

She smiled. "Have you ever been here at night? Every night, i think this is the spot i want to be in. When the lights will glitter like stars. When that skyscraper is spinning making the lights prance. The stars would be so near that you feel like you can reach out and touch them" she finally backed away from the rails as she twirled around.

"Just remember this is my rooftop, you can't have it" he laughed he just watched this girl jumping around, trying to do some split jumps, she probably saw that from a movie, he thought. When finally she calmed down he went over to her and put both his hands on his shoulder. She froze as his face moved towards her face, only inches away now.

"We have to get back now" he said, as he worried about her.

She took in a deep breath. "You'll be by my side won't you?"

He nodded, giving her an assuring smile.

"I'm ready to see...him"


He sat there at his desk trying to take in what that girl just did to him! He was mad. He was mad that some poor girl could walk in his office and dare lay a finger on him.

Just then the door opened and he saw Jiyong walk in, but he didn't expect Yoona to pop out from behind Jiyong.

"You dare come back in here?" he asked her with his low husky voice even lower than usual.

She was frightened for a minute but then she remembered she had the advantage of karate skills. That why she was given the job as his body guard in the first place.

Although how much she hated it and didn't know why she should, she knew she had to apologize. "I'm sorry for earlier, but i do hope you NEVER do that again." she put a special emphasis on that word. She immediately grew irritated when she saw that usual smirk appear on his face again.

"Good, you should be sorry." he said arrogantly

She was expecting him to at least apologize to her as well, when she heard that he didn't, she clenched her fists so hard that her knuckles were almost white, she bit her lip trying to control her anger. Suddenly she felt a hand on her tightened fist, she looked over to Jiyong who stood closely beside her. He wrapped his hand around hers making her feel the warmth of his hand. It soothed her and calmed her down as she flashed a thankful smile to him.

Seunghyun noticed that they were unusually close and felt a bit uncomfortable with it.  It's just Jiyong is my best friend, i want what's best for him so i don't want that poor girl messing it up. Yes, that's what it is Seunghyun, he said to himself. He cleared his throat which made both of them look at him, Jiyong immediately released his grip,

"Since you are my bodyguard and you're supposed to follow me everywhere i go, i will have my schedule printed off for you tomorrow." he said cooly.

"Yes Seunghyun shi. Just keep in mind that i am not your slave, and i will not do anything you ask. I will just be there to assist and protect. Is that clear?" she said sternly, just in case he bosses her around, that was something she didn't want -- Seunghyun bossing her around, who knew what he could ask her to do.

He paused for a minute then smirked, she didn't understand why but as long as he agreed it would be okay... right?

He got up and walked to her, "Crystal clear.. ma'am", he mocked

She stared at him, wondering what he had up his sleeve, she knew he did. Two can play at this game Choi Seunghyun. She thought to herself and returned a smirk as well.

This is going to be fun Im Yoona, just you wait.


A/N: so this is the second chapter and they've finally met. There were quite a few gyoon moments in here... sorry topyoon lovers, but i guarantee there will be topyoon next chapter ! :) please comment and subscribe, that would me out a lot.

School has started again so updates might be a little slower, please be patient though and i will promise not to disappoint(: