2-Shopping

Kim's family

At some distance, there could be seen a crowd of fans with their phone recording every moments of the married celebrity couple having fun on their own in the shopping mall building located around the surabaya city . The couple was seen shopping together with their son taeyong and little baby jaekyung who is always either in her father's arms or dozzing off in the baby trolley . This time, there is no any bodyguards protecting them as they were casually moving around from one department store to another . 

The wife of the former member of worldwide asia star boy group, tvxq , sandara park was dressed gorgeously with her balmain red metallic skinny jeans and black military heart t-shirt inside the double ed milan stitched blazer as for the heels, she chose the christian louboutin big lips booty , everything totally looks perfect on her that one just could not believe her status as mother of two.

Sandara's hand kept holding around jaejoong's arm who was pushing baby jaekyung's trolley, they decide to stop and look around inside a luxury brandy jewellery department store , where she let go of her husband's arm and went to take a look at the 7 carat diamond rings . Sandara was smiling as she was staring at the beautiful rings which had caught her interest . Usually whenever she want to get a new jewellery , she will always get one that is rare creation or hard to find in any other place , at the end she end up not find anything suit her taste and not getting any, that's why most of her jewelleries collection was bought and personally orders by jaejoong according her own requests and was made on how she wanted it to be . Just like on dara's birthday last 2 years where jaejoong couldn't make it to be with her as he was too busy for a drama promotional , so he sent a set of jewelly which was hand made and personally requested according his way , the set contains a necklace with the 16 carats silver diamonds  in 'jdara' written shaped locket , and a pair of gorgeous earing imported from london  and delivered straight to her right in her birthday party, it went viral and became a hot topic because the gift was reportedly costed almost enough to buy a sport car for a mere accessories . 

Jaejoong who was kneeling at baby jaekyung's stroller just done fixing her jacket and check on her briefly before stand up again beside dara . 

" honey ... how do you think of this necklace?  " dara points her finger towards a medium size necklace with a shining diamonds at the middle .

" is it for jaekyung ? " Jaejoong take a look at her choice. "Its look simple yet stunning ..  i m sure she did look good in everything you get.. that one is good too" jaejoong compliments her choice but then his eyes caught the other one with music symbol locket. 

" ahh... it look good too.. but I thinks the locket was a bit too big for her .." dara said . 

" may i know how old your daughter ma'am ?" The worker girl in uniform asks .

" she is  10 months old ...would you recommend some?" Dara answers her. 

" ahh...then , this item is suitable for baby her age ,  the decoration was small enough yet its beauty stand out no matter who wear it. You won't have to worry about her touching them too since this necklace was made with care and strongly in detail so it won't come out ." She explains while shows the young parents a necklace.

"Is that so? .. up to you dara ..but I  personally thinks our girl would look good in that . " jaejoong actually hardly find any different with jewellery ,He is a man after all .  He will just let dara decide for this kind of things , as she usually did decide for his and kids wardrobes to wear everyday.

" well  ... how do you think taeyong-ah..." dara take the necklace and bring it down to shows her little son who was being ignored for quite some time by his parents, he was standing right beside dara's skinny legs ,watching his sleeping yeo dongseng while waiting , he enjoys his lollipop which was bought by dara before coming here .

" woah ~~ yieppo omma ! Buy that mom " taeyong said . 

" isn't it? Yieppo kejji ? " dara giggles happily. She bent down to kiss taeyong's cheek.

"Alright... we will take this one." Dara decides and jaejoong automatically take out his leather wallet and give the staff his unlimited credit card to make the payment. 

" thank you sir . Please come again.." she returns his credit card to jaejoong and give the necklace in exclusive paper bags to dara.

" ah.. can we...take a selfie.. " the staff girl suddenly asks for a selfie with the celebrity couple with her phone was held up covering her face shyly. Both jaejoong and sandara was a bit taken aback with the sudden request however they has no problem with it.  

" sure..." dara take her phone and suddenly the other staffs gather together aroud them to take a memorable selfie. Jaejoong smiles as she carries taeyong up to his embrace to get him in the picture. 

" hana..dul...set" dara count to three . She returns the phone back to the staff and the small family excuse themselves. 

Jaejoong pushes the baby jaekyung's stroller and dara locks her hand to jaejoong's arm again while her other hand was holding to her son's . Wherever they're going,  the fans will follow behind them but still keeping some space and comfortable distance. 

" mommy...dad, I want to go in there" taeyong pulls his mommy's hand , he want to go inside the toys and kids store. Dara smiles and just went to where his son wants to go as she pulls jaejoong 's arm along to the kids store way.

Inside the store, taeyong went running around in search for his favourite toys while dara tries to catch-up with him. Taeyong finally found the toys that he want , he went over to his mom , " eomma , I  want this one .." he said showing the medium white control cars .

" are you sure..you want white car? But you already have few of this model at home.." dara kneels down to her son.

" then ,, I will have the blue one.. or red one" taeyong runs back to where he get the cars. Dara just smiles as she watch the 6 years old boy of her come back to her with both blue and red of the same model control cars. She stand up and looks at jaejoong who was watching baby jaekyung.  

" honey.. look at our son. He likes car so much . I guess he is taking after you ,, " dara says to her husband . 

Jaejoong laughs . Who don't know the super star , kim jaejoong from jyj , he along with both his other 2 members was listed into the top 10 idol star who were a sport cars collectors. Currently, he owns 6 luxurious sport cars and even gifted one to his ceo agency, while dara only had her own white land rover range rovers . 

"Well.. fruits don't fall far from its tree.. hahaha , my son is growing up well.." jaejoong jokes around . He immediately  catch his son who was trying to puts his cars control on the counter.  It's hard since taeyong was small and short. Jaejoong helps him out and then attacks him with kisses on his cheeks. " fine , put everything you need on the cashier.. " he says after done kissing taeyong. 

" let's pick one or two for your lil sister , taeyong -ah.." jaejoong lead his son to the other side of the store where the girls toys was displayed.  

" kaja!"taeyong jumps a step as he walks hand in hand with his father. 

Dara don't want to be left out so she pushes jaekyung's stroller joining the father and son moments .

They take some colourful toys for jaekyung and went to the cashier to make the payment. Jaejoong gladly pays the cost for everythings and would never let dara pays even though she was just as rich as jaejoong,  she even had a house at busan . But still this is one of the benefit of having a husband right.. 

They come out of the toys and kids store and decide to calls it a day. Jaejoong brings all of the things they bought today while dara pushes jaekyung's stroller , heading out of the shopping mall . At the moment, baby jaekyung already awake , but thankfully she didn't cries or anything, just blinking her big eyes looking around her surroundings. 

Jaejoong puts the things inside the car and help taeyong get on his seat. He also folds the foldable stroller of jaekyung while dara puts their precious baby girl on her baby safety seat. Jaejoong opens the door for his queen and dara get inside the car while wearing her sunglasses full in style. 

Jaejoong bows down slightly to bit farewell to the fans before he went to ride on the driver's seat. In just a moment the black Mercedes-Benz owns by jaejoong went away heading to their bungalow.