11-press conference

Kim's family

The next day after the scandals broke off, YG entertainment finally decided to arranged for a press representing their involved artist, Sandara Park. At the moment the female singer-entreprenaur was attacked by a massive flashlight of the cameras from various broadcast.

"First thing first, Super junior donghae was a friend and I simply fulfill his request to come watch his concert. My husband, kim jaejoong also expected to be watching the concert with me along with our son, but his meeting happened to be taking long. He manage to come and get me at the venue and we went back home together that night.. " Sandara Park said to the press conference held by YG Entertainment to clear the misunderstanding. She needs to atleast gives her official statement regarding the issue so people wont create any further nonsense speculation and to save her image. 

"How did your husband react to this scandal, Sandara ssi?", One of the male reporter asked.

" Honestly, after found out about the news he was a little taken aback, but he laugh it off as he tought that it was nothing serious. He also encouraged me not to worry much about it.. ",Sandara answers the question with ease as she sometimes steal a glance at her husband, Jaejoong who was standing at the corner of the room, wearing a little disguise so no one will recognize him, at least not immediately. He promised to accompany dara to the press but he cant join in beside her since his own agency will release official statement on his behalf later. 

" Anyway.. I will apologized once again to my fans, my husband fans, also to Donghae's fans for getting myself into this trouble and for concerning you guys.. I will work extra hard to pay off my mistake and to create better image in the future..", Sandara stands up from her seat and bows to the media and reporter audience before she smoothly end the press conference following Jaejoong who was already leaving the room to wait in the car.

 

 

**

 

In the Ferrari California of Jaejoong, Dara take a deep sigh. She turns to look at her husband, and jaejoong also do the same. After some moment, Jaejoong pulls down his mask and slightly smile to his wife before bringing his hand up for a high five. Dara returns the high five and with wider smile. 

"You did it, honey.. See I told you we just had to clarify the missunderstanding and told them the truth.. Then everything will be fine..", Jaejoong said happily. 

" Arasso.... You are right. I will be chill if we get into another scandal then.. Anyway, thanks for being there baby~", Sandara pulls her husband closer for a kiss on the cheek as a way to thank him. Jaejoong blushes because of the sudden act of love of Dara but he proceed with a kiss on the lips before she was about to pull back.

" What was that... You will ruin my lipstick, honeyy.", Dara takes out her cute mirror and a color lipstick from her handbag and begins to fix her make up briefly, while jaejoong chuckles at her cute reaction before start the engine of the car and drive away from the venue.

"By the way... Can you drop me off at my agency?", 

"Why? I thought you are given two days off from YG?",  Jaejoong frown a little bit. He was just about to make use of that two days off actually.

" I need to meet Yang HyunSuk Sajangnim first. You also have to go back to your agency, aint you? And then right after that you have a meeting to discuss about your fan signing event..", Jaejoong sigh. He has already and secretly plans to go somewhere fun with Dara after this by ditching his schedules. But, luckily his wife have all access to his schedules so she can always remind him.

"Arasso... Give me a call when you are done.. I will send someone to pick you up.", Jaejoong said. Obviously wont let any other person to pick her up unless those he really trust since he need to be extra careful so that nothing like that scandal will appear again.

 

**

 

Meanwhile at home, Jaekyung was crying hard in the arms of her nanny. Her adorable face was red due to the heavy cries. Her nanny puts her down inside her crib to check where is wrong since she is not usually one to cry a lot. The nanny panicked when she check on her tempreture and it is quite high for a baby her age. Worried on her state, the nanny immediately decides to call Jaejoong informing him about jaekyung's fever. She tries to soothe her from crying while waiting for Jaejoong to arrived.