3- Ygent

Kim's family

After spending almost a week living at jaejoong's mansion at japan , the family of four finally coming back to the south korea where they originally belong to . As expected, the whole airport was seemingly full and crowded by huge amount of fans and paparazzi , can't wait for the celebrity couple and their kids to show off their fashion airport. 

After about ten minutes later, the fans started making a lot of noise and chaos as the idol sandara park , of 2ne1 under YG entertainment come out looking gorgeous as always with simple light colour short dress inside her leather coat long to her knees , her hand was firmly holding to her son's , taeyong's hand . While her husband, kim jaejoong who always had good eyes at choosing his outfits follows right behind her . He seems to admired black so much as his today's wardrobes was mostly black , from his sunglasses , long leather coat , gucci double belt , black pants and elegant looking boots. He was holding baby daughter , 10 months old , kim jaekyung in his arms who was wearing matching colour code outfit with her daddy , dara dressed her with black cape with her adorable face barely could be seen from under the hoodie. 

The family went through the crowds safely under the protection of their bodyguards and staffs team making a circle around them for a better space and keeping some distance from the fans from getting too close since there were a little ones with them.

As soon as they reach out of the airport, with is very slow movements and difficulties since the crowded was pushing each other to get a closer looks to their idol . There were two cars already waiting for them , the couple and their kids ride in the car, the driver drives away from the airport heading back to their home.

*******

Few days later.

Sandara was on her way to the YG entertainment's building. She was driving her white rover range rovers with her baby daughter, jaekyung at the back seat in her baby safety seat , having quite some quality mom and daughter times. While jaejoong is away for his busy schedules and taeyong were at school. 

She parks her car nicely at the parking space where had already became her car's parking space as she usually use that same spot all the time. Dara come out of the car after making sure she had locked her car, she was wearing casual and simple outfit yet comfortable and cute looking on her small body, holding baby jaekyung in her arms . Entering the building entrance, she heads to the recording studios at the floor 3 , just went over to look around if there's still something she can do or help for the upcoming huge project of yg entertainment. Even though she's not sure herself on what will she do over there , since not much preparations left and her parts already well prepared, just have to wait untill the countdown of YG family concert to be held. Even though she wasn't sure herself on what will she do over there , but the thought of visiting this building which is like her second home is always nothing bad as she has thought of this place as her second home.

" noona..! Is that dara nona..?"  Dara knew very well who is calling her name from the voice , its daesung of worldwide boy group  big bang . A senior group of most idol groups and a lifetime legends super star who was listed as most expensive paid artists. 

Dara turns behind to where the voice came from. She smiles sweetly as the expected owner of the voice running to her excitedly like a little child . Daesung was someone who is always looking happy and cheerful , he had that kind of spirits which is brightened the gloomy just like how the maknae seungri does. when looking at his smile , reminds dara of the old times when both big bang and 2ne1 was working together with full members. 

" uh..kang daesung... you are here?" Dara greets the younger man as she enters  inside the lift.

" me ? Yeah.. jiyong hyung said he have little things to discuss with us for our stage. we just finish and I was getting something to eat for the others to kill some time. how about you,  now that you are married,  it's really hard to see you nowadays? " daesung said as he shows the plastic bags full with drinks and snacks in his hands. 

" what are are you talking about. ...it's only a week .." dara said . Defending herself as she really just gone by a week to meet jaejoong at japan. And that was the only time she was absent from the agency . Before that , she was always inside the yg building. 

" ah.. i have read that articles about you..." daesung tease dara mentioning about the romantic surprised appearance of her in jaejoong's birthday party celebration with his fans , back at japan which went viral all over the social media and entertainment news .

" don't remind me" sandara laughs it off . She wasn't planned to make it became a hot topic. That's just media plays on the celebrity's life anyway. Even daesung knew it.

" is this jaekyungiee...? Aigoo ..kyeoo" daesung pinches the baby jaekyung's soft cheeks slowly . 

" nae... kim jaekyung...what do you think? This is your first time meeting her right?  Who do you think she resembles the most? Me or jaejoong? " suddenly dara asked the young single man .

Daesung startled, he thinks for a moment on what kind of answer he will give her as he observe the baby girl carefully. 

" well... i am not really sure,  but I guess she looks a little like you.. eyes, lips,...she will surely grows up to be as gorgeous as you.." daesung answers with a sweet smile at the ends of his sentence making his eyes closed due to how small they're. 

Dara was soo happy hearing daesung's compliments.  She usually heard from the fans and others that her kids looks so much like their father , it's not like she hate it but it just that satisfying for her to hear that her kids looks like her at least once in a while.

Daesung follows dara's back to the recording studio as he was making funny faces to attract the baby's attention. However, jaekyung keep her blank face as she almost burning a hole in daesung's face giving no reaction. 

" noona.. she is not reacting to me.." daesung complaints. While dara laugh again.

" she probably did not recognised your face.." dara said.

" noona , give me here . Can I try holding her ?" Daesung jumps excitedly . He give the plactic bags to dara and positions his arms getting ready to get jaekyung from her mommy.

Dara just laughs , she grants his wish as jaekyung was embraced by daesung in no time. Daesung turns around fast creating a small smile on jaekyung's face showing that she is having fun by his short roller coaster. While daesung continues playing with her , dara went inside the room leaving him outside. 

Inside, there was lee chae rin or famously known as her stage name , the baddest CL, the Queen of YG entertainment who was the leader of 2ne1 . Chae rin was working on the preparations for her owns stage and was listening for the whole things from big bang's leader kwon jiyong or gdragon since she was absent last weeks . Jiyong or his stage name , gdragon was also can be called as one of the directing for most of the concert he was in. His priority was a perfect performance in the whole concerts , that's why he is a perfection. If CL was the queen of the YG entertainment , then , GD was the king and the tresure of ceo yg.

Other than cl and gd , there's also other members of big bang , taeyang , top and seungri, having a free chit-chat among themselves . Dara walks in , 

" yo.. sandara park.." top who was sitting across the table and was facing at the direction of the door was the first to greets dara. While the other after hearing her names , was all turn to look at the smiling lady.

" dara noona.. why are you the one bringing the foods instead , and not daesung. " taeyang was surprised to see her joining them and putting the plastic bags on the table. 

" i m here.." daesung later jumps in with the baby jaekyung in his arms.

The members of bigbang went a little more interest after seeing the little one .They three stood up and had their eyes fix to dara's adorable baby girl as them all surrounding daesung. While dara went over to the other two  was sitting.

" when did you arrived.?.. miss you so much dara unnie" chae rin stand up from her seat and immediately hugs her band member. 

" aww...me too..miss you more. " dara return the hugs.

" how do you do .. noona? Have a good time?" Jiyong also offers his hug .

" i don't think you have ever bring your daughter here right? " jiyong said again after releasing the hug. He watches the other members playing with dara's baby girl . That girl certainly getting the every fan girls dreams to be in the big bang members attention. Jaekyung was sitting on the table with taeyang , daesung , seungri and top was surrounding her .

" yeah... maja. I had to take her along with me this time.. since jaejoong was kind of busy with his drama schedules this days.." dara folded his arms .

" i see... i heard jyj was planning to strike on a concerr tour soon too..." jiyong was sure that he heard the news somewhere .

" ah... right. It's around may or june.. he said that the exact date are still under discussion. Ahh , don't even mention it... that tour will probably takes him some months to be home again.." dara sigh heavily . She remember that jaejoong has talked about that matters before .this is normal anyway to be facing this kind of things of being separated for months or more after marrying such a workaholic super star.

" hahaha.... gweanchana. Just come here whenever you're bored .. at least we will get to play with taeyong and jaekyung. ." Jiyong comforts the older lady.

" haha.. or unnie can just come to my place.. I wouldn't mind having jaejoong junior in my house..hahaha" chaerin suggests her thought as she also went to baby jaekyung . She has met dara's eldest son before after people were saying that he is becoming more and more like his father. He even got a nickname , jj junior . When chaerin went to see taeyong by herself , she also gotta to admit the resemblance between taeyong and his daddy. That's why until now she has called taeyong with jj junior instead of his name.

" so ... dara noona..how was it? " seungri all of sudden asks,  referring to the brave couple making romantic headlines when they're at japan last week.

"Wooo  woo" the others support seungri attempted to tease dara . Knowing that sandara is someone who is easily getting shy.

" what.....aigoo...you guys... really...well.... thats something unavoidable...you know.. jaejoong. ...he is ..." as always dara begin to stuttering whenever she gets shy. Seeing her , the others laugh at her cute reaction.

" well, you know. Ceo yang hyunsuk sajangnim laughed when he read the articles about you and jaejoong sunbae enjoyed your date .. he said you are crazily in love that you would not care about being hot issues anymore. ." Jiyong told her

Dara laughs. Didn't even trying to defend herself.since the ceo was talking the truth, compared to before, she would just silently avoid from being the headlines or hot issues with any other male idols since she wouldn't need any unwanted scandals approaching her. But now, it's different case.

As they were comfortably talking and laughing, baby jaekyung suddenly showing an attempt of small cry . Probably because her mother was leaving her with this noise big bang guys for too long. And they don't even know the right way to plays with her. Hearing the little cries of her baby , Dara was about to gets her baby back and stops her from crying , but taeyang won't  yet to allows dara gets her baby back as he lifts the baby high up and down , giving her a round of human roller coaster but still a little slower considering her still too young age, just to be extra careful. 

Jaekyung laughing again , the taeyang roller coaster must be fun for her to be that happy again. " aigoo .you like it..our jaekyung like it.."  seungri also seems to have so much fun just by looking at jaekyung's happy face and wide smile showing her only 2 teeth , even though he wasn't the one doing the roller coaster.

"She is so cute... she easily stop crying... and don't mind being with other people other than her parents... kim jaekyung choiegu!" Top compliments the little baby girl of dara and jaejoong. Since some baby  her age or older cries immediately the moment they with someone they are not familiar with. 

" we send her to a nanny when we both couldn't look after her....different nannies according to where we are. For example, if both jaejoong and I was busy and both being at different overseas places , one of us will still brought her along then hired a nanny to look after her.. she might getting be use.." dara said , explaining on how they as busy super star parents taking care of their child despite being busy.

They was all now sit down on the floor in circle to continue the discussion about the yg family project and sometimes steal the times to check on how jaekyung's doing. While the other was talking, one another will be playing with the baby girl as jaekyung keep changing place from one laps to other. They just couldn't take their eyes off the baby girl cute movement as she crawls on four not being able to walk yet. after some time, and tired of all the uncles attention,  jaekyung's head was seen fallen down as her eyes was shutting close. She dozzing off on her own , must be too tired.That's a very adorable and cute moment seeing how baby jaekyung who was sitting on jiyong's laps sleeping peacefully. Jiyong slowly laid her properly on the cushion on the couch. Suddenly he feels like the fatherly feels come inside him. Jiyong even take a picture of him and sleeping baby jaekyung to upload in his instagram later. This feels is really good making him can't wait to get married and have a child on his own.

The other members also doing the same of taking some pictures of them with sleeping beauty jaekyung. Also make sure to get one picture of them all together in one picture. While dara just let out a proud smile on her face as she was witnessing her baby girl being the main star today.