9-Donghae

Kim's family

Sandara park was done with her schedules . She is inside a moving yg company's black car with her manager who is driving silently at the driver seat. She take out her handphone to informs her long term high school friend super junior Lee donghae , that she is coming to his group's concert and will arrive any time soon. Done texting donghae , dara prepares herself as they already arrived at the concert venue . She fix her make up a little as she might by any chance meets the whole super junior members and other artists inside there. 

" Dara.. please be careful in there.. try to avoid being too obvious, we don't want to dragged anyone into a scandal articles tomorrow .. " her manager reminds her before she open the door to get out of the car. 

"Don't worry oppa.. you knew donghae is my close friend... thus my husband is gonna be here too.." dara said , she is close and comfortable enough to be addressing her manager as 'oppa' since he is much older than dara . Any way, of course she will be worried too to come watch the concert of other idols without jaejoong since any encounters of her with male artists will go wrong in the eyes of netizens. The haters will somehow have got nonsense points of view to dragged her down with a few photos as a proof. But now that she has asked jaejoong to go watch the concert together and he agrees to come right after his meeting with producer na byunghun ended , she felt more at ease and relaxed.

" jaejoong ssi will seriously come as well ? that's a relief... " her manager sigh . 

" nae... that's why , you don't have to wait for me here.. since I will be going home together  with jaejoong later... " dara said before finally getting out of the car. "Thank you oppa .. see you later.." she bids farewell before she closed the door , little did she knows that someone at distance has already snapped few pictures . 

**

Lee donghae on the other hand was about to go out of super junior waiting room after knowing that Dara was already arrived here . So he wanted to welcomes that female friend of his at the entrance since she might didn’t know where to finds him. 

" donghae yah... where are you going?" Heechul who saw his fave dongsaeng going out of the waiting room quickly runs to him to follows wherever he is going.  "Uh.. sandara said that she is coming. So I m going to .." donghae told him.

"2ne1 Sandara park ssi ? She is coming?.." heechul excited to hears that hot female idols is coming. "Who is she coming with?alone? Or with jaejoong?" heechul who loves to be around his fish asked again.

" not sure.... ah hyung, why are you so excited?." Donghae turns his face to looks at the older guy at his left but was stunned to see sandara park instead , walking to his direction with a smiles on her face. She looks so gorgeous with simple outfit as always. "you're here?" Donghae said as soon as she reached him.

" nae... am I late? " she said at the idols wearing stage outfit. " annyonghaseyo.. kim heechul ssi.." dara greets the other member of super junior beside donghae politely as she didn't really that close to him and super junior still her senior after all. Heechul bows slightly to her with a bright smile on his face. "Nae... it has been long time.." he said.

" aniya..you're not late. we're not even started yet .. come this way.." donghae leads her the way . 

" how are you doing this days?what about jaejoong?" Heechul start the conversation as they were walking . Not awkward at all since he always did a show together with a lots of female celebrity, so he was used of being around them. Thus jaejoong was his close friends since his trainee period and they stay in contact even after jaejoong parted ways from tvxq and sm entertainment. 

"Everything is going well for me.. and jaejoong , he is going to be busy again for the japanese show .." dara said shyly. 

"did you come alone? Jaejoong is not coming as well?" Heechul couldn't stays quiet while on their way to the backstage to meet the rest of the members. 

" he is probably on his way... since he has a meeting to attend.." dara answer . 

" of course... he have to come .. it has been some times too since the last time I met him"  heechul chuckles a little as he talks. While donghae only glances at him. unlike heechul , donghae is timid and awkward around girls no matter who they are, especially when he was alone with girls face to face . So he was glad that heechul is there with him. Donghae suddenly looks around his surrounding before he turns his face to looks at both heechul and dara at his both left and right side. He thought that he just heard a sounds of camera clicking but he didn't think much since seems like he is the only one heard it . 

**

On the main stage of super show8 , the 10 members of super junior was all standing on stage to talk with their fans famously called as elf or everlasting friend. 

"Hana , dul , set , Annyonghaseyo, urineun super juni-oeyo " leader leeteuk leads the famous group introduction before the rest of the members follows right after with the pose . Dara who is watching them from the vip seat was amazed after the audience was all response to super junior's introduction with the same pose saying altogether 'urineun elfe- oeyo' 

She was alone in this vip area right now since her husband, kim jaejoong was not yet here. She wonders if the discussion between jaejoong and that producer was somehow dragged a little longer than expected. Dara Can't wait to hears from jaejoong about what they've discussed but she decided to wait some more time as she couldn't takes her eyes off the stage. The super junior members sure is funny and talented when they're just talking to each other yet managed to entertain the fans.

"Alright.. now, I think first thing we should talk about is.. to welcome all the friends that you guys has invited to come and watch our last day of our concert super show 8 here since... uri.. f(×) krystal and shinee minho was complaining to me that we didn't mention them at all when they also came to support us yesterday..." Lee teuk was being the eternal mc of every super junior's shows continues talking in his mc tones .

"Ahh.... jinjjayo..? Then , To show our gratitude for them to still come despite busy schedules, then let's talk about our friends who we have invited to come then... how about we begins with donghae.." the rapper and dancer eunhyuk , playing the second mc role skillfully .

" nae..donghae yah.. you have lot of female artists friends . Tell us who you have invited today.." leeteuk asked him and the rest of the members who obviously has already knew it beforehand pay attention to their shy fish.

" Today other than my mother and my hyung , sandara park of 2ne1 has come to watch.." he said with his face getting red. While dara laughs looking at donghae on stage who is also her high school junior getting all shy.

" naega ji-il jallaga. . Naega ji-il jallaga" heechul immediately sing the part of 2ne1's famous song called 'I'm the best' while excitedly dance randomly causing Dara to once again burst out laughing due to his wrong dance moves .

" then.. sandara park ssi is watching us? In one of the vip seat up there? " shindong asked. " nae.. " donghae looks at the direction of vip seats area .

" but she might has to leave early due to some reason..." donghae said again , 

Dara meanwhile couldn't help but think of how taeyong and jaekyung is doing right now. Suddenly misses that two lovely kids of her as she thought that must be fun if she could watch the concert with them. Taeyong was actually with jaejoong right now , since for some reason the producer that jaejoong was meeting said to bring taeyong along and dara had sent jaekyung to her nanny before she started her schedules this morning . Dara looks over her wristwatch, it's already passed 9:00 pm , she actually had planned to leave early before 11:00 pm . 

Super junior now has ended the talk , they has begins the performances with their hit song called ' sorry sorry' , next is 'super girl' from their chinese sub unit super junior - m , later they went straight with 2011 hits single  ' mr simple' and so on , but jaejoong has not arrived yet . Dara check her handphone's notification,  her eyes widened as she saw 3 missed calls and text messages from her husband. She reads all the messages saying

'honey , I don't think I could make it to watch the concert tonight.. There's more to discuss with pd na .. mianhae honey . '

'I thought we could end our meeting before the concert begins.. really sorry honey . I can still pick you up later at the venue before 11:00 pm ...send my regards to super junior members. .'

'The concert must have already started right? I called you but you didn’t answer. .'  

All the messages was sent to her before 10:00 pm . Dara sigh, a little disappointed knowing that jaejoong couldn't accompany her watching the concert here. thought that how could she didn’t even heard the incoming calls rigtone. She must have been too absurd in watching the concert. The times now was only 15 minutes more before it reached 11:00 pm , dara decides to wait for her husband , jaejoong who is going to comes pick her up here at the entrance. 

Outside the venue, Dara already puts on her hat on her head, and scarf wrapped around her neck due to the cold breeze wheather. She was accompanied by donghae and other two members of super junior, Lee teuk and eunhyuk there who volunteer to be her bodyguards until jaejoong arrived, saying that it's dangerous for her to wait alone without bodyguards. 

"Will you guys be okay.. to be waiting with me here instead.?" Dara asked.

" aniyo. . It's totally fine. Thus , we have 30 minutes break time ... " donghae told her. 

"That's right... this is small things we can at least do for you.. " eunhyuk said.

" aishh...that kid jaejoong .. how could he left you watching the concert alone ..  don't worry I will scold him for you later.."witty leeteuk acted gentleman to the younger girl , before donghae hit him with his left elbow .

While dara just laughs hearing them before she notice a black lambhorgini was coming their way which she recognised right away who the owner of that luxury foreign car. As expected,  right after the car stops near her , the door of the driver seat opened revealing her world star husband, kim jaejoong. Feeling apologetic, Jaejoong immediately gestures her hands as he was apologising to dara for making her wait. 

Dara smirks looking at him. She honestly, wasn't that angry , just a little annoyed and disappointed.  But that was unavoidable case , so she was chill with it. Donghae spontaneously open the door of the car for Dara, when jaejoong who was busy hugging the other two super junior members as he had not met them for quite some time already. 

"Annyonghaseyo leeteuk hyungnim" jaejoong said hugging and handshaking the older guy.

"Yahhh... jaejoong ssi ... I was hoping for you to bring your kids ... I have not yet ever meet your youngest baby girl.." leeteuk peaking inside the car . 

"Hahaha...  comes to our house then if you want to see her.. I didn't bring her here unfortunately only my son already fell asleep in the backseat. . " jaejoong jokes around. 

" sure things. . We will come later if we had free time.." leeteuk said smiling. 

" inform us when you did.. by the way, thank you so much taking care of my wife.. I m sorry I couldn't make it to watch your concert. ." Jaejoong said bowing politely to the three idols.

" that's nothing really .jaejoong hyung,. you still have to come during our next concerts anyway... " donghae said. Addressing jaejoong as 'hyung' even though they both were born in the same year but since jaejoong was born in January and he was born in mid October makes him the dongsaeng here.

"..and by that time , bring along both of your kids.." eunhyuk urge to see jaejoong's adorable kids as soon as possible. 

" will do that... ahh, let's meet again later leeteuk hyung, donghae , eunhyuk.. sends my regards to the rest of the members " jaejoong bows to leeteuk and hugs the two younger members before he runs to enter the car . 

" arasso. .  Ah , before I forgot heechul asked us to told you to gives him a call.."leeteuk kind of shouts to him as jaejoong already started the engine. " arasso..hyungnim" jaejoong replays.

"Thank you again for coming Dara ssi.." eunhyuk bids farewell. 

" thanks for inviting me eunhyuk ssi, leeteuk ssi.. see you again donghae ssi.." dara said with a bright smile before the shining lambhorgini went away leaving the venue. 

The three members went back to their waiting room after the car was dissappear from the dark road. Once again didn't realise that some pictures of them was taken from them with nonsense plot twist in their mind.