6- alone with jaekyung

Kim's family

Today Jaejoong has an empty schedule.  He currently free for some days since his concerts tour has long ended . So , for this less than a week he was left alone with baby jaekyung at home, while his wife, sandara is away at tokyo japan for her busy schedules with the japanese show . She brought along son kim taeyong with her, because taeyong had to shoot and film for his advertisement.  So here he is, in his huge mansion alone . Only him and 12 months old jaekyung. There's no maids but only a few security guards and gardener , currently no female near him making him more uneasy.

It's only 9 a.m , still early in the morning. And it has been less than 2 hours since their driver drove dara and taeyong to the incheon airport. Jaejoong was having his simple breakfast prepared by dara at the dining table . There is a toast with egg , a plate of kimbab , sausages , and a mug of hot coffee , dara also get jaekyung's foodstuffs ready on the table so jaejoong could just straightly makes them ready when the baby is awake, she basically got everything ready before leaving , laundry , cleaning and everything. Even their fridge was full with foods, like kimchi, bulgoegi, and many other , so jaejoong just have to cooks rice and take out the foods from the fridge to eat. Even though, dara knew that jaejoong can cooks very well and love to cooks but she prepares them anyway since she knew that husband of her will need it and will surely too tired to cooks for himsef after all the babysitting tasks and she don't want jaejoong went to bed starving nor ordering delivery foods, since they're not healthy , oily and not good for his well masculine figure. Jaejoong actually wouldn't orders delivery food at all, he only do that once in a while . 

Jaejoong savours his coffee , as he praise dara silently in his mind , ' I am lucky to have such a thoughtful and kind wife '. 

For now, still wearing his cute soft blue pajama sets and messy blonde hair, jaejoong calmly eat his food while his baby girl still sleeping in her bella crib bedding inside the main bedroom which is also dara and jaejoong's bedroom , she usually woke up quite early and even sometimes she would wakes up the  whole household with her cries. But today , since jaekyung spent almost the whole night stay up and crying, forcing jaejoong to take turn with his wife, dara to take care and comforting her. However jaejoong is the one doesn't sleep at all last night since he wanted to let dara sleep and rest more for her flight today. 

Actually , Jaejoong not yet ready and confidence enough to take care of jaekyung alone without dara but since that busy wife of him had schedules to attend and to let her being able to focus on filming, so jaejoong told her to left jaekyung with him at home and not to worry. Usually, his baby girl always asking for dara first thing when she wakes up, but giving this opportunity , maybe jaejoong could try to change it and closer the bonding between father and daughter. 

Suddenly, a small cries was heard from the main room , it's so low because the main room was a bit far from the kitchen, he had to passed the spacious living room and went through the hallway, where the main room located at the end of the way , and at left side facing the huge dressing room fills with expensive wardrobes, clothes ,accessories and shoes of him and dara, taeyong's bedroom , and two other room, it's long way so he barely heard her cries , it took him a while before he can surely identified where the sound comes from, so with kimbab in his mouth, jaejoong immediately takes a big steps running to where jaekyung are. " she is awake" he said on his way.

In his bedroom, jaejoong went to the crib bedding , as expected, his baby girl jaekyung already wakes up and sitting up , with her messy hair , she cries softly with her thumb in . Jaejoong reach out his arms to get her out from the crib bedding, he held baby jaekyung on his chest , as he went out from the room ,while patting her back to stop her from crying. 

" don't cry jaekyung ah ,, appa's here.or are you hungry? " Jaejoong comforts her . He puts jaekyung in her chair at the dining table, before he runs to the kitchen to prepare her foods . While he was getting the food ready, jaekyung on the other hand were calmly waiting while playing alone with the plastic bowl. She hits the bowl onto her table as she watch her father , can't wait to eat the food. As soon as the baby foods ready, jaejoong proudly present his hard work ,cute looking and well decorated food to her beloved little one. Jaekyung looks interested,  she eats the food very well causing jaejoong to smiles proudly on his face. He let her eats by herself with her small hands making her napkin all messy and dirty. After she has done eating, jaejoong cleans up his girl before placed her at the living room, leaving her alone to play with her toys while jaejoong quickly clean the table and do the dishes. But again jaejoong was taken aback a little as he caught his baby , jaekyung was putting the toy into and them. He come running again to jaekyung to prevent her from putting the toys into , " don't do that jaekyung ah~~"  jaejoong can't let her do that because the toys might be dirty, but jaekyung seems likely about to cry again . jaejoong then notices the memo stickers sticked on the refrigerator which was probably put by dara , he went fast to read those memo stickers mostly about how to baby-sitting, he found what he want to knows as he smile slightly. One of the memo stickers tells the guardian or parents to wipe every toys and baby's belongings clean with anti bacteria liquid before let the baby plays them. Jaejoong then do as what he just read, he sprays the anti bacteria liquid on a towel before diligently wipe clean every toys and things belonged to his girl before give her the toys back. While baby jaekyung was playing alone, jaejoong on the other hand begin again on cleaning the dining table and gets the dishes done. He took some times doing the dishes as he honestly hates doing it and will just left them after done cooking or after done eating for dara to later do it for him. He frequently steal a glance to check on how jaekyung is doing . After he was done working in the kitchen, he joins jaekyung at the living room. Playing with her and give her a fun ride of his human aeroplane all over the living room,  jaekyung smiles widely and laugh a little as she clearly enjoying the ride . Jaejoong was pleased to hear his daughter adorable laugh, he somehow feel a little touched in the heart ,as he rarely got the chance to make her laugh happily due to his busy schedules. He continues watching over her , crawling and sometimes tries to stand up on her own or trying to climb the sofa, but fails ,seeing this ,jaejoong support her with a little helps, by holding her hands when she tried to stand up and walk on her own, and pushed her up a little so she succeed on climbing the sofa. Jaejoong cheers her up with a little overreacting celebration as he carry his girl high up in the air.

After a while, jaejoong started feeling tired and exhausted, he lay down on the thick carpet , which can be seen covering every floor in the living room space ,so his precious princess who is still learning to walk and mostly crawling wouldn't hurt herself. At the moment ,Jaejoong was resting as he grab the chance to unlocks his iPhone and briefly take a look if there is any missed call or message came in. As expected, he had quite a lot missed calls from his beloved wife, dara had tried to calls him 6 times around 11 a.m, and she even left him messages , 'honey , has she awake' , ' miss you both already' , and ' can't wake to go home💖'. Jaejoong smirks happily as he reads them again and again. He gotta to admit that he totally forgot to give her a call as she obviously will be worrying and dying to know about how jaekyung was doing without her. Jaejoong sits up, he looks at jaekyung who was leaning against his left thigh with toys in her hands, he plan to record a video of her playing through his phone , so that he can send it to dara and might also post it in his instagram account . "Alright..jaekyung-ah,look here.. look at daddy,see what I have got here.. "jaejoong attracts her attention to look at him with the colourful tambourine toys. 

Jaekyung slightly interested but not with the toys ,she reaches out her hand to his phone instead. 

" aigo..you likes the phone..my phone is beautiful right? Arasso.. I will get you one later...."  jaejoong said in a cute way. He didn't mind her trying to get the phone as long as she was perfectly recorded in the video.  

" but.. gongju nim( princess ) you have to wait until you get older before  owning this beautiful things.. I will definitely buy you everything you need." Jaejoong placed a kiss on his girl's hair. Before ending the recording,  " jjamkan..jaekyung ah.." he said as he upload that short video in his social account and send it to his wife with lots of love as the caption . As usual, after a second , comments and likes came in exploding and seems like it won't stop for the time being. He left the account just before a call from '💕 wifey dara' come in , he smiles bitting his lip as he answers the call. 

" uh..honey,, I was just about to call you.." jaejoong said.

" eii...jinjja.. you know what ? Waiting for you to call me is going to take forever..." 

" hahaha..aih..mianhae, I m totally forgot , " jaejoong laughs. 

" so how about jaekyung? " 

" she is fine , well she do cried so much right after she wake up..but , she calmed down now . I have fed her and now she can't stop playing. ." 

" ah...really? That's good honey....have you check her diaper, change it if she poops ., also the wheather is still cold and freezing, make sure to always put on warm clothes on her .. that goes to you too honey wear something warm"  

" arasso.... will do. You don't have to worry okay.. how about you?  Have you eat? " after hearing his wife's reminder, Jaejoong immediately check jaekyung's diaper . He relief as She doesn't smell at all .

" i m good .. well, you know I don't really eat in a flight. . But ,taeyong has done breakfast and was dozzing off .. by the way honey, if you're tired of taking care of jaekyung , just leave the laundry and the dishes alone , I will do them when I get home.."

" no..it's okay. Won't take long to get them done... you need to rest when you get back after all.."

" hihi.... honey give my kisses to jaekyung. ."

jaejoong immediately puts down his phone , he grabs his baby closer and shower her with kisses as his wife's wish. Jaekyung just let him do that but still she seems annoyed with so much kiss.

" done.."

"Haha..keurom , love you honey. See you later.. take good care of her . Don't skip your meals and try not to .." dara's words was cut half way as jaekyung suddenly cries and whining to get the attention on her. 

"Ueh...eugg.. "  her face getting red and slowly tears appears in her eyes.

"What... why..what's wrong..? Jaekyung ah.." jaejoong was taken aback, he honestly didn't want yet to stop talking with dara , he then wipe away her tear that drop down on her cheek. 

" honey .. feed her milk.. I will call you back later . Call me if you need any help ok? Annyong.." with that dara end the call without waiting for jaejoong's respond. 

" what.. honey? Dara babe ? . Haish..noona~~."receiving no response, he then throw his phone away on the sofa lightly and carefully so that his phone won't fall to the floor. He run fast to the kitchen but all of sudden , his steps stop half way , he looks at the crying jaekyung . Feels like he needs to stop her cries first before making her milk. Jaejoong then run again to the corner of the living room to get a baby carrier, quickly put on the baby carrier on himself, he come back to the still crying little one, putting jaekyung in the baby carrier before went to make her milk in the kitchen while in the same time he tries to calm her.

Since he wasn't use of preparing milk before and the cries of jaekyung right now causing him to have a kind of a little hard time . He spill the hot water while trying to pour it in the bottle . The formula powder was spreading everywhere as jaekyung accidentally kicks his hand . But he tries to do them again without getting mad , he sighs as he blames himself for his careless act. " aigoo..mianhae, mianhae, jaekyung ah.. i will do it again. Wait just a second ok.." 

After a while, jaejoong succeed . He taste the temperature of the formula before he went to feed his baby. At the moment, jaekyung is getting calmer and the cries began to slow down. Jaejoong went to the sofa in the living room before taking the baby carrier off him. He laid jaekyung on his lap and begin to feed her the formula. 

Jaejoong smile a little as he watching jaekyung drinks her milk so well with her eyes blinking adorably. " appa mianhae..next time I won't ignores you anymore, not even for your mommy. From now on ,All of my attention is yours . Also appa will try to be faster .. aigoo, you are only 12 months old but you seems to have grown so much...."jaejoong said , caressing her hair. He still remembers how small his girl when the first time he hold her in his arms right after she was born. 

" aigo..you must be sleepy.. rest up. Of course ,It's your nap time after all.. " he lower his voice as he notices that jaekyung's eyes seems drowsy. After a while, jaejoong put  the bottle away as jaekyung finally fell asleep. He takes a deep breath ,