10-Controversy

Kim's family

"Honey .. you okay? You aren't mad right? " Jaejoong notices that Dara has been very quiet since they left the concert venue, she kept looking outside the window of the car, watching the night surroundings of seoul.

"... aniyo , why would I get mad over you breaking your promised .. you promised to come and watch the concert with me..but you didn’t... it's unavoidable.. so , what are you talking about with that producer? " Dara answers him , there is hidden meaning in her sentence even though she was calm talking to him.

"Arasso...  honey ... I m sorry okay? I'm so sorry.. I promise you to watch every concert you asked me to after this, of course we will bring along taeyong and jaekyung with us... how is that ? " Jaejoong convince her. 

" ... seriously... you will go everywhere with me if I asked you to? .. " 

"Everything for my queen ... even if I need to ditched my schedule or the whole world,  I don't mind so I can be with you instead..." sandara usually can't win whenever jaejoong uses his sweet talks, she couldn't hold back a small smile from appearing on her face.

"Hahaha... Yahhh... you can't ditched your schedule... you have to works so you can get more rich then you are now..." said dara.

" that's one materialistic wife I have right here...." jaejoong laughs. "But you love that materialistic wife anyway..." dara chuckles , 

" so how is the concert?  Are you enjoying it? " Jaejoong said while driving, he glance once in a while towards Dara beside him.

"That was great..talented super junior with impressive performance all the time.. I have fun ... donghae ssi and s even mentioned me on stage... wonder when will they get married by the way.. " dara comments. 

"They've always been impressive... always tried to improve their performance... ahh.. how I miss the old times.. but, I m sure some of them is planning to get married in the nearest time.. let's wait for the news. " jaejoong was proud whenever he was talking about his ex label mates friends , clearly he treasures all the memories he shares with them all even lots of times has passed . "By the way, about the results of my discussion with that pd na..." 

"Uh.. I'm forgot to ask you about that... tell me quickly..." dara urge him to spills it

" ... PD na byunghun is actually a talented producer and director who directed famous dramas and movies ... so the reason he wants to meet taeyong and me , is that he wants to scouts taeyong to become a child actor for his upcoming movie after he saw the advertisement that our son models for ..." jaejoong said , a little at leasure since the traffic light was at red so he can watch how his wife would react over the news.

"That soon ? That's good things for him.. but how about taeyong? What did he say?" Dara looks back at the back seat where her son was soundly asleep. Knowing that he is probably a little tired , he only got short rest after coming back from his kindergarten before jaejoong took him to met the producer .

"  you knew how our son is... I don't know how did he found it fun , but after director na explained to him, promising what he could get , all the exciting benefits , he was all excited ... " jaejoong chuckles, he continues driving steadily as the traffic light turns green. "So he said he will do it?" Dara confirm his statement. 

" excitedly said he wanted to do it..and I will participate too for the ost later.. taeyong will have to attend the so on movie promotion scheduled if you don't mind him to take on his first acting challenge .." jaejoong always asked for her permission and discussed with dara before he makes any decision. Of course, jaejoong is the leader of the family but still , Dara is actually older than him and she sometimes can be seen more mature than him.

"I don't mind if he think he can do it.. I just hope your schedules or mine wouldn't overlap with his shooting schedules later , and taeyong might have to be absence from his kindergarten , his piano and violin classes too... remember when he was modelling for the kids clothing brand at japan ... he couldn't attend kindergarten for the whole week.. by the way, what role he promised for our son? If he needs to attend the movie promotional events then must be important role. ." Dara as a mother had quite a lot to talk her minds out for her young son choosing to accept the offer .

" his role is one of the five main lead...the other is namely song hye Kyo, park shin hye , yeo jingo and also yuchun ..my member is also in talks .. they can be seen appearing in lot of parts. " jaejoong explains again.

" park yuchun too?! Your fellow member yuchunnie?  " Dara widened her eyes, shocked to hears that. As far as she know about yuchun , this passed two years , he was struggling with all the controversy and excuses but after he was free of all the charges due to no enough evidence , he was currently staying low and quiet from the industry, until recently jaejoong told her that yuchun was holding his fan meeting at japan for the first time after the long term controversy. 

 "Yeah. . He didn't decides yet whether to accept the role or not..If he accept it then this movie will be his comeback movie after his returned from the military.. I think he will accept it right after he knew our son were also joining..." jaejoong said.

" honey you should have told me that earlier.. thats more big news to me.. " dara suddenly was getting more interested in the news of yuchun having official comebacks to the industry then her own son was offered a role for a movie. Her response makes jaejoong laugh out loud almost causing taeyong at the back to awake. Luckily, he just moves slightly. 

jaejoong stops his car inside the parking lot of nursery where jaekyung's nanny was taking care of jaekyung. It's a private and elite nursery center where only the kids and children of vip and well known figures could be sent there as the fees was quite high for common people . " you don't have to come out... I will go get jaekyung... wait here a moment " jaejoong get off the car before he runs to the entrance of the nursery centre . He comes out hugging sleeping jaekyung in his embrace, Dara saw the lady who was in charged of taking care of her baby girl smiling and bowing towards her which dara smiles back and wave to her through the window , mouthing the word thank you. 

Dara took jaekyung from her husband after he comes inside the car , settling in the driver seat. She fix the fluffy blanket that was wrapping jaekyung's body in her arms carefully as the car begins to leave the centre . Continuing their way back home which is not that far anymore.

Both jaejoong and sandara wasn't talking much , Dara was busy makes soft sound as a lullaby for her daughter , while her hands didn’t stay put , keep caressing her hair that was a little curly at the lower part . While jaejoong glances at mother and daughter sweet moment right there with a small smile. When they arrived home , jaejoong parked his lambhorgini right in front of the house . He went straight to the back seat to carry his 6 years old son inside the house . 

" jagiya... don't forget my handbag .." sandara reminds him as she walks in entering the house first. 

Inside the house , both of them was feeling tired and exhausted after the long journey on the road that they quickly prepares to bed. Sandara was ready in her pink pajama when she decided to visits her son bedroom . She placed a kiss on taeyong's forehead , 'sleep well my dear movie star, mommy love you so much..' She said, covering his body with the blanket .

**

The next bright morning, was begins with jaejoong turning the TV on to watch anything that come out on the screen. He was holding a cup of coffee maked by dara who is now preparing jaekyung's food .  The calms and peaceful atmosphere in the house was suddenly disturbed by the sounds of incoming call from dara's mobile phone. Dara walks fast to her phone on the dining table. 

"Nae..." Dara answers the call which is apparently from her manager oppa. Her eyes when widened after a moment hearing to what her manager has to say. Jaejoong turns his face to looks at his wife, her reaction makes him curious to know if there's something happened. 

Later after , Dara ends the call without any words to the caller . She immediately runs her fingers on her phone screen , searching for something in the internet . Her forehead frowns a little reading the articles titles which contents her name and ...super junior lee donghae was in the same sentence. The titles didn't seems good to her .

"Wae? why is your face like that? What happened? Who call you just now?" Jaejoong was getting uneasy. He walks to where Dara was standing at. He took her phone and started to reads the article that dara was reading just now. His reaction was similar as he scrolls down the contents, to finds lot more articles with similar points. Suddenly, jaejoong couldn't stops from letting out a small laugh which making Dara to frowns even more . 

" sandara my love.. takes it easy.. why so serious? " Jaejoong who saw dara's face getting all anxious and pale , cheers her up. 

" mwo? .. what... do you mean?.." she was clueless. 

" honey... read the titles 'sandara park was having another man behind jyj kim jaejoong's back', 'super junior lee donghae was secretly dating someone else's wife', ' the relationship between suju donghae and 2ne1 sandara park was more than a friend'... come on, are this reporters running out of topics to be puts into their articles ? Every one knew about you and donghae is high school friend. . You don't have to scare.. okay" jaejoong comforts her. her long hair.

" but... " dara was on the verge of crying when jaejoong suddenly hugs her body tightly. "We will deal with this together... don't you know how many times I have been facing this kind of things around me?.. we can handle this.." jaejoong said again before his own phone ringing loudly. Of course, this matters clearly got him involved as well so his own agency rep must be shocked over the nonsense articles going around the internet. Jaejoong answers his phone , he switch the channel for the news instead while he was busy talking through the phone. Dara stares to the big plasma television screen which is now was showing her image in the middle of donghae and jaejoong while the announcer was telling the news. 'Yang hyunsuk sajangnim will surely kill me when he heard this' She thought in her mind.