4- cameo debut

Kim's family

YG family concert at tokyo dome

Backstage

Jaejoong entered the Backstage , actually he felt a little uneasy of being here where almost all of the artist of big agency , yg entertainment was gathered.  He felts like he was out of place since he wasn't really use of being around so many idols , even though he was also an idol at the most successful legend at it some time before and still are. But still , since all the things happened some time ago , forcing him and his 2 other members not being able to promoted their music normally and properly in the industry. Also caused him not being able to meet new idols and other singers since he mostly works overseas but he do knew some rising names and who is currently hot topics in the kpop industry from time to time , just might cannot recognised their faces..since there's too many new idols debuting this days.

Lead by a team of the staffs and crew from the concert organiser around him,Jaejoong was on his way to meet his wife ,dara while holding his baby girl jaekyung in his arms and little taeyong follows his steps right behind him. He can't just visit empty-handed, so both manager of him , kyungtae and anjjang also come along him to help bring and carry cake and some souvenirs for sandara . They was walking right at both left and right side of him . They has passed a waiting room which jaejoong notices the names written on the door was , akmu musician and lee hi. As they went ahead further, they accidentally meet up with a group of young boys which jaejoong could not really identified their group's name. All four handsome young boys was having similar reaction after recognising him as one of the legend senior idol and also the husband of sandara park , they're instantly shock and surprise to see him there . Some of the members had their hands covering their wide open mouth and was frozen on the spot. But as the leader just comes to his senses he immediately leads s for the greeting.

" hana , dul , set ..annyonghaseyo, we are winner !" They introduce their group name and politely bow deeply to the big senior.

Jaejoong suddenly becomes shy and embarrassed,  he then bows to them and smiles sweetly "..ahh...nae..kim.. jaejoong ibnida.."  don't know why he told them his name , since he was sure that they already knew him or his name. Its just an act out of clueless on what to say next.

They soon one by one approach him and handshaking each other , " kim jaejoong sunbaenim , I really like you . Since your dbsk days.. and i really wanted to meet kim junsu sunbaenim so much.."  one of the member named , jinwoo admits as he shake hands with jaejoong. 

" ahh..jeongmal.? I will make sure to let him know about you then.." jaejoong promised him.

" really? Neomu kamsadelibnida.." jinwoo was happy as he bows deeply again.

" sunbaenim.. your daughter is really pretty " seunghyun praises his baby girl while pinches her soft cheek carefully. 

" aigoo.. kamsahamnida. ." Jaejoong said getting shy again. " ahh..okay then , I hope to meet again.."jaejoong bows lightly before went away.

" annyonghigaseyo " taeyong also bows down deeply and politely to the hyungs receiving the return bows from them and delightful cheering for the cute little kind taeyong , who also went after his father.

" here is the 2ne1 room .."  the staff crew said while opening the door for him to enter. The room was wide and spacious almost like a living room with huge round table at the middle room full with foods and their belongings, and it seems like they shared the room with members of bigbang as all both different members group was there. 

Jaejoong slowly take a little peak at the door of the room to look how the waiting room of big bang and 2ne1 looks like , but someone who cannot hold in her suprise and shock reaction just exposed his visit to the others with her sudden bows and greeting,  

" annyonghaseyo... 2ne1 park bom ibnida.." she bows deeply to jaejoong , surprising jaejoong and attracting the others attention to turn to look at their direction.

" honey...you're here" dara stand up looking suprised at the unexpected visit of her husband and kids. She comes approaching jaejoong who froze at his spot , taking the little baby jaekyung from jaejoong to her arms and pulls jaejoong's wrist to joins them and take a seat.

The rest members of big bang and 2ne1 was all standing at their spots out of respect to the senior singer in front of them.  They bows to jaejoong politely as jaejoong returns the bow by bowing even more deeply. As  ex member of dongbangshinki , jaejoong was indeed recognised as one of the hugely legend senior so it's natural for big bang and 2ne1 to be showing respectful attitudes to him but he felt a little embarrassed by the fact that he was getting older as time goes by.

"Ah...here i brought you guys something. ." Jaejoong open up the cake on the table. And asked for them all to enjoy the cake and foods together.  They soon one by one taking their seats at the table , which the married couple was sitting side by side with little baby girl on dara's lap , taeyong at jaejoong's side , chaerin and park bom at dara's other side , while jiyong's seat was right facing jaejoong and taeyang , daesung and top immediately take the seats beside him avoiding another one chair empty beside jaejoong, they intentionally avoid sitting beside jaejoong without making it too obvious since they probably might feel awkward and uncomfortable .seungri is the only one who's not taking his seat and was currently stays standing behind jiyong.

" honey.. kamjaggiya. You never told me that you're visiting " dara smiles looking at her hubby before pulling jaejoong's chin closer to kiss him on the cheek but she placed the kiss nearly went to his plump lips that the other guys watching them misunderstood her kissing at the lips when she's not,  them all went overwhelmed.  Jiyong who gets the perfect view of the lovey dovey scene slowly forms a little smile on his face before covering his face with his pretty hands , jiyong is not the only one embarrassed,  seungri behind him , immediately turns around and randomly laughing for a moment.

" what was that. Unniee!" Park bom drinks her water.

" ah waeyo..  it's not like I kissed him at the lips." Dara was indeed shy by her own action but she just cover it up confidently as she totally forgot that the staff and stylists of bigbang and 2ne1 was still there in the room witessing their action and conversation,While jaejoong was obviously shy as his face getting red. 

" you obviously kiss at the lips noonaaa .. seungri needs to protect his innocent. ." Daesung jokes around receiving a loud out laugh from the couple and the others.

"So how was the concert..? Is it going well?" With Jaejoong change the topic all of sudden making the others laugh even more.

" ah..aigo.. jemikesssoyo. It's went on smoothly as planned. The audience seems to having funs a lot .." seungri answered him politely. 

" yeah... well again since jiyong is also participating in managing the concert along with other yg directors , like you did in your concert.." Dara tells him more.

" ah..jeongmal..I actually always acknowledge gdragon as multi talented artist.. it's good to know you closer.." jaejoong compliments him politely. 

" ah..kamsadeliguyo. " jiyong was fluttered as he again fix his sitting position and slightly bows to him.

" you know..jiyong ah, my son  really likes you. He kept playing big bang's songs in our house . When we asked him who he likes the most among big bang members , he did always answered , GDragon hyung.." dara spills the beans causing little taeyong to hides his face on jaejoong's lap.

" ah geuraeyo.. It's an honour . " jiyong as always getting shy again as he watches jaejoong patting his son's back.

" aigo kyeoweo~~" daesung smiles widely looking at the adorable taeyong being all shy and clinging to his father.

" taeyong-ah, how about hyung ? You don't like me ?" Seungri also curious about what would the son of the legend singer view him as.

Hearing the sudden question , taeyong was a little hesitate to answer him but seeing that everyone was waiting for his answer,  taeyong look back at his father before slowly answers him " hyung .. is good too , " causing everyone to let out an 'aww ' at him.

"  taeyong is too kind " park bom compliments his response. 

" so gdragon hyung is the best for you or the other hyung?" Seungri still unsatisfied with his answer.

" gdragon hyung ie .. chuhha"  the little one said , making the others begin to tease jiyong for the overload love from taeyong . 

" aigo.. you like him that much ? Then how about this ,  gdragon hyung and appa ?  Who do you choose? " this time daesung tries to test him with hard level question , causing jaejoong choked a little while drinking his water , the others laugh on him again ,  

" oppa!..how can you ask that..~~" chaerin scolded the older guy in joking manner.

Taeyong look at his father again ,

" mweoya? You're even thinking " jaejoong tease his son who seems to be thinking for a bit. ,making the others laugh out loud again. They are really having fun today , chit chatting and teasing each other. " aniya , appa really don't mind .. choose whoever you want" jaejoong comforts him.

In the end , taeyong couldn't decides on that as he tell them that he love both ,his father and gdragon. 

"  such a good boy.. give me high five" top said and demands high five as he move closer to taeyong and puts his hand up . Taeyong gladly give him his small high five and smiles happily. Seems like he was getting comfortable with the hyungs.

" eoddae top hyung? You're smiling like a proud father " daesung jokes around as he notices that Top also smiles widely like a proud father as He knew very well how top is trying to approach the little one from the beginnings but too nervous as he wasn't really into kids. Top and the others just laugh it off. Suddenly, as they were laughing and having fun , the door of the room was knocked two times , before the president of agency , yang hyunsuk sajangnim steps inside . Automatically everyone was immediatly standing at their seats and bowing to the president. 

" what are you guys doing ? Having fun without me?"  The famous ceo , yang sajangnim approach them , before taken aback after noticing someone that are not under his agency was also with his singers. His face clearly showing a suprised reaction as he looks at the former member of dbsk who was raised and owned under rival agency ,sm entertainment , kim jaejoong . The ceo snap back to his sense as he approach him and hand shakes him politely. 

" ah.. sajangnim, he came to visit as he was also around here to managed some business .." dara inform the ceo as jaejoong nods and bowing deeply to him.

" aigoo .. it's nice to see you" yang sajangnim greets him . " ah.. i heard that you owns a shopping mall right.? Is it in shibuya ?" He remembered that from dara before.

" ah.nae . Maseubbnida . Please come anytime . ." Jaejoong said as he bows again.

" aigo..so , I guess you came right from there...you're really doing well . Please be seated ,you guys too"  yang sajangnim take a seat beside jaejoong's son follow by the others. " ah anibnida.." jaejoong denied while take his seat.

" this little one must be your oldest son..how old is he?" He begins asking random question

" nae..he is 6 years old.." jaejoong answers him and taeyong politely bows and introduce himself. " kim tae yong ibnida" he said, receiving compliment from the uncle " aigo.. you a polite boy ." 

" wae..waeyo. why are you laughing?" Yang sajangnim noticed that seungri was holding in his little laugh. Well , everybody kind of knew the reason of him laughing, its just that because jaejoong is here that's why their ceo is acting awkward and not behave comfortably like he always do around them.

" please don't mind him jaejoong ssi" yg ignore him as he continues his attention to the special unexpected guest. " ah by the way, uri taeyong perhaps by any chance did you interested in singing , dancing and to be like your eomma appa , like this hyung delli" yg curious since the fruits won't fall far away from it's tree . So , he expects that taeyong might want to follows his dad , jaejoong's footsteps. 

" nae.." 

That single words from 6 years old taeyong suprised everyone including his parents " really , taeyong ah? "Dara clueless as she didn't expected her son to be serious about this matters yet.

" thats great,  jaejoong ssi ,. If it your and dara's child , I guess he will strike big too someday, like his parents . Please don't hesitate to send him for audition when the time is right .."  the ceo said to jaejoong , 

" aigo.. sajangnim, you seems like wanting taeyong to become your artist" seungri jokes around , preparing inside for some words later from the big boss as usual.

" haha.. thats up to him. We'll wait for some more time as a child always changes their minds. But if he do decide to enter the entertainment industry officially.. of course YG is in the choice." Jaejoong explains 

" yeah right..even now ,  i guess ,he is already warming up .. he looks familiar when I saw him the first time earlier.." jiyong points out his first thought when he sees kim jaejoong's son, feels like he had saw him somewhere. 

" right? Ain't the child that was on the Japanese kids clothing advertises.?" Top clears his suspicious, the truth behind him being quiet is that, he was trying to remember when his eyes actually caught taeyong's face is.

" you saw them ? " dara laugh it off , like it was nothing.

" when is it? Why didn't I saw them? " seungri clueless. 

" thats when top hyung and I was hanging around yesterday.. in shibuya." Jiyong said

" ah..right . Taeyong was signed into a contract with this kids clothing brand last month... " jaejoong told them.

" woah...jinjja" automatically the rest was speechless. 

" that's one great move.." chaerin give the little one her thumbs up making him shy again.

They continue talking and eating comfortably as the concert is already ending anyway , in the meantime they weren't even realised that baby girl jaekyung is slowly dozzing off in dara's arms while her milk bottle , untill taeyang told dara to laid her on something comfortable . But there wasn't anywhere good enough to laid a baby and jaejoong didn't brought her trolley as he thought that he won't be spending long in here. 

Seeing the situation, yg sajangnim tell dara to bring her back and rest so that she can puts her baby girl to bed , jaejoong agrees and started to leave , in a moment dara , jaejoong and two kids excuse themselves not before taking some selfies with all of them, using her iphone , dara counts to three before capturing a few pictures of both 2ne1 , big bang and also yang hyun suk sajangnim , posing all silly one , another with them acting all cool and charisma and more other freestyles poses for sure it's going to be funny when they get to checkout the pics.