1 - surprise

Kim's family

Today was 27 january  , Jaejoong was currently in the yokohama arena , preparing for his j-party event as planned since about last month ago to celebrate his 32 years old birthday with huge numbers of his fan. The venue of his solo event was reportedly received a lot of support as the tickets for every single 20 000 seats sold out in a mere few minutes , however there's still a lots of fan waiting eagerly outside the venue to see their idol in person making his side finally decided to agreed with the organiser to add up more space and seats for the other 200 fans joining him. 

As promised to the fans , he was scheduled to firstly start the event with a fan signing where he will be signing on his poster and give out a free merchandise to every lucky first hundreds of fans while the rest will only get free poster of him . The fan signing will start shortly in another 15 minutes , the main star of the show was getting his last touch up on his appearance making sure he is getting his best of the best appearance in front of his fans as this is his first j- party after his 2 years hiatus for the country military service. Even after long hiatus he was kind of not expected to receive this much love from his fans so he planned to thanks his loyal fans while he had the chance . 

Jaejoong finally ready , escorted by his managers and some staffs he went straight to the stage . Up on stage there was a video  playing through the led screen for the audience contains the memories of him since debut until the last moment of him before his enlistment , the memory since he debuted again as jyj's member alongside yuchun and junsu whom he already thought as his own brothers and blood , some clips of his concerts and many other. Every single of those pictures obviously mean everything for jaejoong and his fans as some of the fans could be seen shedding tears as they watch the video. 

Jaejoong waits untill the video finish playing, before he climbs up the stairs to the stage. The moment he appears in the spotlight , the audience cheerfully scream his name while waving the official cassieopiea red or scarlet lightsticks . The blonde jaejoong stand at the middle of the stage gracefully wearing mostly black on him except his hair which is dyed blonde .

" annyonghaseyo kim jaejoong  ibnida.. " he bows deeply after his greeting in front of his loyal fans before continuing his brief talks

"nice to meet you all my loved fans... ah ,this is my third j-party ever to be held since my debut .. I really thanks you all for coming and celebrate my birthday with me here .. thank you so much . Firstly .. as you all already knew beforehand about our list of things to do for our today's date ... which is obviously will be just you and me.. ❤ " jaejoong smiles getting shy over his own sweet words as he avoids eye contact with the fans expecially the very first row of the seats and ends up covering his face with the microphone .  Aww so like him to be like that .. the audience again went all excited.  They love to . 

" alright.... i guess we better proceed with the fan sign as planned . " jaejoong went back to the table and seat prepared for him . After comfortably seated , the fans one by one was allowed to get on stage to get their poster autographed and maybe some time alone with jaejoong to have a brief talk . 

Jaejoong offers his best smile to the every fans who come up in front of him. Every of them wants to at least shake hands and hand him some presents and gifts be it a bottle of sweet honey to comfort his throat after singing , a love letter full with courageous words , a bouquets , and many others , every of them was mounted on his table waiting for the staffs to collect them .

" thank you so much for coming.. " jaejoong was trying to end the signing session faster as he don't want to make the other fans in the audience seats waiting for too long. So he sometimes did not looks at the fans and just autographs the poster while the gifts will be handle by the staff .

There is not much fans  left in line as the time goes by , while jaejoong was signing he heard the fans talking to him and he will always respond back to them , but this one fans touched his heart as he stop his permanent marker . " jaejoong oppa here is my gift . please hand this present for your daughter, jaekyung . And.. tell her to keep growing up to be as beautiful as sandara and as talented as you..my pray for her always to success in whatever she do in her life.. " she hands him a huge fluffy teddy bear which is jaejoong reach out his hands to take it before the change hands again to the staffs. His eyes suddenly getting teary as he was touched by her words . 

" gomawo.. neomu gomawo.. i will be sure to give it to my daughter...  please keep watch over her with your prayers.. " jaejoong bows his head as he shake hands with that woman fan.  The staff had to give him tissues to wipe away his tears on his face before he could move on with another fans. 

Untill the last fans come up to him , jaejoong was not paying much attention,  however when he was about to shake hands with that fan , he was too shock to see the fan in front of him was his own 6 years old son smiling adorably, showing off his resemblance to his own smiling expression. " appa" little taeyong speaks the magical words which is becoming jaejoong's one of favourite word in the world. 

Jaejoong's eyes widened as his mouth open in disbelief. Since His wife sandara already informed him that she was too busy this days and that making him could not bring her here to celebrate his birthday together.  Seems like he was fools alive by his wife who even prepares for the best entrance ever on this special day. Jaejoong come out from his seat before went to hugs his eldest son full heartedly with the fans also touched by the sweet scene of their precious idol and his son. Taeyong was wearing a cute cone-shaped party hat on his head looking happy being kissed constantly by his father . "Where's omma ? " Jaejoong can't wait to see what else his love of his life prepares for him. 

Little taeyong looks at the left side of back stage , which is followed by jaejoong. There was sandara park , the member of worldwide famous 4 members girl group , 2ne1 make an appearance with perfect matching outfit with her hubby as well as taeyong , her black dress covering her perfect figure to her knees keeping her warm in this winter extremely cold wheather with luxury black fur jacket added to perfecting her goddess madam kim image. Her high heel boots brought her to where jaejoong was standing. The music played and dara places her microphone to as she started to sing the famous touching song of jung jun il titled 'hug me' for him. The fans was all waving their scarlet lightsticks creating beautiful red ocean with love in the air . Jaejoong couldn't help it as he begin to cry no matter hard he tries to hide the tears . His hand was wiping his tears while the other one was holding tight with taeyong's small hand. Sandara was smiling wide as he keep on singing untill the lyric come to " i thoughts of you thousands of time a day.." a tears automatically fell down her cheeks as she stop singing proving how she love jaejoong so much .  At moment, she was already standings close enough for jaejoong to wipe her tears away with his own hand. Jaejoong hugs her affectionately before whispering something to her ear while hugging her which is only dara knows what he said 'me too.. I thought of you every single moments of my days .. ' 

They let go of the hug and jaejoong grabs his own microphone he said " i love you so much honey . " making the most beautiful romantic and sweet confession in front of his 20 000 fans , the staffs and every soul who is whatching them making a melodrama on stage. 

" i m sorry jagiya .. I couldn't finish singing you that song.. " sandara look down to the floor , obviously feeling guilty when she couldn't done her part of the surprise perfectly.

" it's nothing .. I love it enough with your appearance alone.. you're so stunning my dear..  seriously, thank you so much . " jaejoong hold her hands , as expected her hands was so cold since she might be too nervous to surprise him with the attention of the huge audience. Jaejoong calm her down with putting her hands to his cheeks to deliver his warm full of love . 

As they were so in love with each other, the trolley carrying huge cakes written ' happy birthday kim jaejoong ' on it with the number  ' 32 ' on top of the cake right beside his character figure wearing golden crown standing proudly side by side. 

The music plays and Sandara once again held up her mic to sing a happy birthday song which his the audience followed shortly after her , singing altogether .when the lyric was about to come to an end , dara get down to her knees to get on the same level as her little son , she give the mic to him letting him finishing off the song , taeyong take the mic and sing ' saranghaaneun appa '  he sang the last line his own way while the audience was singing ' saranghaaneun kim jaejoong ' making both his parents and the audience laugh at his cuteness. Both dara and jaejoong hug their son lovingly. 

Jaejoong and sandara later take a seats with taeyong at the middle of them who was enjoying his cake like he is the one birthday boy here. While jaejoong can have a little talk after the surprise mission was successfully done .  " actually...  I really didn't expect for my wife , 2ne1 sandara ... would come all the way here in surabaya japan..  since she told me that she might could not make it to spend some time with me on my birthday this year... but I don't mind either.. since it's not like she could avoid her busy schedules, thus I myself had already make sure to let her know about me dating you guys today..." jaejoong turns his face to look at sandara 's , she was nodding her head agreeing with her husband's words. 

" well i do feel weird when she haven't gave me a single call or said anything to me ever since I arrived here.. even if she were that busy , still she might had make some very little time to congratulate me or ask how i were doing... to tell you guys the truth , she usually had the routines of calling me several times a day when we were very far from each other, expressing how she love me a lot " sandara covers her face with her hands embarrassed by her husband telling the romantic secrets of them. Before she also grabs her mic " well.. jagiya, you're also doing the same sometimes. And you have no idea how hard it is for me to stop myself from calling you... "

Jaejoong laugh it off " hahaha...ah..that s true. I do that too from time to time.. " he also admits it receiving the ' aeeiii' from the audience. Now both of them holding in their embarrassment.

" by the way... seriously, honey.... why would you choose such a sad song . The lyrics are seriously touched my heart.. " jaejoong jokes around. 

" aniyaa...that song just .. I don't know also.. but some of the lyrics , although not much , just really expressed my feelings to you at the moment.. and i have always wanted to sang you that song , it has nice melody ..." dara explained her reasons before once again bursts into tears. " it's not like... I don't love you... " the audience cheer her up with saying altogether "uljima!uljima!"(don't cry) while jaejoong went to her seat to comfort her , placing a kiss on her cheek , he said " i love you too "

With that dara smiles widely, her face become  blushing red as she was embarrassed by her hubby's affection. 

" by the way .. where's my girl .." jaejoong forgot about her other girl of his life temporarily.  

" uh jaekyung ie was fast asleep when we arrived here. It's seems like she was too tired after a long trip. she was under the care of the staffs..probably already awake around this time.. " dara looks over her wristwatch.

The audience make a loud noise of frustration as they might don't get the chance to meet baby jaekyung live for the first time . 

" ah... i m really sorry you guys...maybe next time. When we find the right time , we will let her meet the public and you guys our fans .. " jaejoong apologies sincerely .

" and ... please give a round of applause to my wife and my son .. " sandara bows slightly to the audience before walk to the back stage hand in hand with taeyong . 

" aigoo.. i will be taking a moment to get change before performing a few songs . Please wait a little bit." With that jaejoong also went back stage and the main lights was off for a moment.

As soon as he the idol was all ready , the beginning intro music for 'mine' was played , and all the main lights went on the spot where jaejoong dramatically appear in the middle of the moving stage lifting him high up for the attention. He starts to sing the song of his own masterpiece and finish it without any mistakes, the next song was ' just another girl' from his newest album which has earned him the award 'asian popularity artist' at the golden disk award . The romantic song was successfully moved the audience in the heart as they sing along with him. And his last performance before wrapping up his solo event was 'i ll protect you' which is he himself composed the song for an ost of one of his popular drama. He sings passionately with all of his heart . As he really means every single lyrics for his fans , his wife sandara and both kids. At the end of the emotional song , the confetti was explode all around the stage and the whole arena. Jaejoong finish the last line of the songs with a sweet smile and a finger hearts for the fans. He bows deeply down to earth expressing how thankful he is to all of the fans supporting him till the end of the event and he knows they will always keep supporting him till the end of his career and on what ever he do.