+ Chapter 7: That One Night +

Trust in Love [ON-HOLD/FOR EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER: 

 

"Now that you've mention it, I really want to know how you get to write those songs Namjoon" 

 

"It's just based from all the things I've read before on novels, poems and everything." hyung finally answered and we all just nodded our heads at him. "But aside from those, do you have your muse? Like, your own muse?" Yongsun-ssi asks, with her chin resting on her knees. She's like a girl who listens to a fairytale that's so interesting she can't take her eyes off. 

 

Namjoon hyung hesitated to reply and it took him seconds before answering the questions. "Yes.. Yes I do have." Just as he said it, all of us, the boys are exclaiming because it's a new thing for us and the topic is so juicy, it's so interesting.It's like we're digging through Namjoon hyung's love life. Maybe the muse that he says he has is someone from his past. AND I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. 

 

"Really??? Who?" Jin hyung answers, his tone filled with excitement. 

 

"I'm curious too hyung, who is your muse?" Jungkook added. 

 

"Uhm, can we all just give it a rest and let the others introduce themselves? We can talk about it some other time." said the girl who's yet to introduce her name to us. Maybe she's the youngest in their group, given that she's the last one to do her introductions. Byul-ssi just nudged her and said, "What? We just want to know, don't be a party pooper ok--" she wasn't able to finish her sentence when someone spoke, and we're all utterly shocked by it.

 

"The name's Jung Wheein"  

 

~ ~ ~

Author's POV

 

No one could ever fathom how bewildered everyone are feeling. Literally, each and everyone of them gasped, as they all turned to look at the confused yet startled Namjoon. His face was that those of being defensive and as they all turn their gazes back at Wheein, she wears the same expression everyone has; wide-eyed and jaw hanging open. It was just merely seconds but they felt as if time has slowed down. 

 

"Yes, the one you met last week. She'll be the one to record the demo song" said the same voice. At that moment, everyone turned around and saw a staff talking on the phone. He was looking at them with a puzzled look as it ended the call. "Okay, we'll be in touch soon." He hanged up the phone and as he did, he makes his way towards the group who has all of their faces in shocked expression. "What's with the face??? You all looked like you saw something scary or heard something crazy, or whatever." He even looked behind him, a thought crossing his mind that a ghost is probably standing behind him, bet there's nothing to it. 

 

"You mean a lot more crazier." Yongsun muttered under her breath. The girls looked at Wheein with a relieved expression and Byul even said, "I thought it was real for a moment." Wheein just let out a smile of relief at them before looking away. 

 

 "That was really shocking." Jin commented lowly, as he pat the latter's shoulder. Ho Seok heard it and added, "I thought some big secret was revealed. My heart was about to explode at the info." 

 

On the other hand, Hyejin and Wheein exchanged knowing glances with a hint of relief on their faces. They did it quite subtly, not meaning for anyone to see, but little do they know that at that moment, Taehyung was looking at them and saw the gestures. He's thinking there's something that these two knows that the rest of them don't. He watched them for a moment while others are busy mumbling to themselves. But nothing suspicious happened after the exchange and so he just shrugged the thought off, assuming that he's just imagining things. 

 

"I really thought you said it." Yoongi whispered at Namjoon who just exhaled. He didn't even realize that he was holding his breath the entire time. 

 

"There's no reason for me to." He said, more like to himself than Yoongi. He glanced her way and she's just smiling at her members. Not once since the moment they entered the practice room did she ever laid eyes on him nor did she spared him even just a glance. Maybe she doesn't acknowledge his presence anymore, he thought. He felt a pang in his chest with that thought but he just repressed it at the back of his mind, faking a smile on his face as he does. 

 

"Okay, everyone. I have no idea what you're talking about but right now, I want you all to focus and listen to me." Said the staff. He managed to get everyone's attention as they all turned and looked at him intently. "You all are instructed to go at the main lobby on the ground floor to fetch your own luggage. It was packed earlier this morning by your managers and everything you need are there already so you don't have to worry about anything." Everyone wanted to comment on what the staff have just said but he raised his hand, signaling everyone to remain silent. "It is for the reason that the two CEOs decided that for a more better performance, you are to be transferred to a cabin-like house. You all will live there and there will you do everything that's necessary in preparing for your evaluations. In that house, there are two practice rooms, two recording studios and a lounge area where you can take time to relax, and compose songs. The place that was chosen for you is best for compositions as it was selected by the CEOs personally." Everyone remained silent as they just keep on nodding their heads to what the staff is saying, after a short pause, he continued, "The girls will occupy the east wing of the cabin as the west wing are for the boys. Your managers will accompany you all the way there and you'll be given further instructions once you arrived. For now, you are to get your luggages at the ground floor's main lobby and you'll be riding with your own managers. Now, off you go." 

 

Not long after, the two groups are on their respective vehicles on the way to their new house. At first, both of the groups are riding in silence as they try to process the instructions laid to them earlier. For them, all of these are too much to handle. First, they are told that they will be collaborating with another agency's trainees for an evaluation. Second, it was revealed that the other group are of the opposite which is very peculiar. None has done it before, at least not with the agencies they've known of. Third, they must prepare a handful of performances for the evaluation and doing it in a span of (blank) months, spells hardships and conflicts. And now, they are about to live in one house. One freakin house. 

 

"What are they thinking?" Byul commented as no one speaks inside their car. She's seated in the front row of the van side by side with Yongsun as the younger ones are positioned at the back. Yongsun just sighed instead of answering her. "It is very unusual for agencies to let their trainees live with another group, especially if that group is of the opposite gender. I was even like, what??? Are you on your right minds?" she ranted, flailing her hands in the air. 

 

"Indeed unnie, this is very weird. Why would Kim PDnim let us live with some boys from another agency? This is really weird." Hyejin replied. "Don't try to read too much into it guys. I just think that maybe both the CEOs think that in order for us to be in perfect sync with everyone, like really with every single one, we must all live together. You know where I'm getting at?" Yongsun finally spoke. She turned her head to Byul who has her face scrunched up, clearly thinking what Yongsun was trying to say.

 

"So basically unnie, you're saying that we must get to know each other personally, so we all could be friends, because in that way can we only be perfect in performing together? Is that it?" Byul asked into which Yongsun nodded her head. "I still don't think this is a good idea." Hyejin muttered to herself but Yongsun heard her. "Why?" 

 

"Nothing unnie. It's just that the four of us likes to work in an environment that we're comfortable with. But since we're about to live in one place with guys that we don't even know much about, I think it'd be hard adjusting to them. Just that." she replied lowly. "We have nothing to worry about guys. We can do this, I know it. No matter how, where, and with whom it's done, as long as we're together, we'll be great." Yongsun said, confidence reigning in her tone. Byul nodded at her but Hyejin didn't. 

 

Just then, Yongsun noticed how quiet Wheein has been since earlier. She looked back at her and saw how she's just gazing outside the windows. "Wheein are you okay?" she asked and at that, all three of them turned at her. Byul also adjusted to her seat to take a look on Wheein, who was startled when her name was called. "Uhm, sorry?" 

 

"I was asking if you're okay because you've been really quiet. Is there anything that's bothering you?" Wheein turned to Hyejin who's eyeing her knowingly. "Yes.." she gazed back at Yongsun to look her in the eye, hoping that it'll prove something. "I'm alright unnie, just taking it all in." She smiled thinly at her in which Yongsun sighed in relief. "I know it would be hard for all of us to adjust, but we just have to bear with it." Wheein just nodded at her along with the other two. Letting out a long breath, she showed a smile and said, "Why don't we just play a game then, unnie?" 

 

The car ride was fun for both groups putting aside all the doubts they have with this idea of 'living together' made by their superiors. Not long after, both the vehicles entered a rather peaceful place. All the members looked out from the car and them being in awe with the house is a complete understatement. Turning into their sight, was a cabin-like house that is much bigger than they expected it to be. 

 

They could only gape at the wondrous sight of the house, as no words left their mouths as they get out of their cars. They couldn't believe their eyes. Will they really be living here together? The place went miles beyond where their dreams could ever take them. It felt so surreal standing and seeing such a house they still couldn't afford as trainees. The house seems to be greeting them gladly, urging them to further explore its beauty. And so together, they did. 

 

As they enter the house, a very luxurious yet homey lounge area greeted them with its warmth and radiance. The way each of them exclaim in delight shows how liked the house is already. "Wow this is so beautiful!" exclaimed Wheein as she takes in the full image of the room. "I felt great all of a sudden" she added towards Hyejin who just replied with a nudge as she as well is busy wandering her eyes to such a beauty. Everyone, despite how awkwardness reigns in the air, checked the house out alongside each other. They seem to forget that they only met each other that same day and was able to only hold a conversation for no longer an hour. 

 

[LIVING ROOM]

Turning right into the kitchen, all of them blurted out in surprise of how gorgeous it looked. The most excited one is Jin who seemed to loved cooking. He can't help but exclaim as he roams around the kitchen, the others watching him excitedly. "You have to cook good foods for us now, hyung." said Jimin, smiling wildly. Jin just turned his head at him, sticking out a tongue. The girls, went to the fridge altogether and shouted simultaneously at its content. Shocked by what they did, they turned at the boys who were just as startled as they are with their loud voices. All of them just laughed it out as they admire the dining room which suits how many they are. 

 

 

The level of excitement of everyone seems to be at its peak as they decided to check the dance practice room out. With thumping hearts and an excited mind, Hyejin opened the door and what greeted them made them gasp in delight. The practice room in the cabin is exquisite. Glancing at one another, they began to walk and roam around the large practice room. 

"Wow, I feel like dancing all of a sudden." Ho Seok said and Byul who heard him, laughed at him. "Right? I can practice here all day." she replied as he returned it with a chuckle. On the other hand, Hyejin and Wheein teases each other, as they both dance in a comic way. Their laughter brought everyone's attention to them but they remained oblivious to it. 

 

"What are you doing?" asked Wheein as she laugh at Hyejin's moves. Their craziness lasted only for a moment for Yongsun's second-hand embarassment finally got a hold of her that she stopped the two from embarassing themselves any further. "Okay girls, enough with it already. Why don't we all check the studio out?" she suggested, pulling the two with each at her sides, while Byul only shakes her head clearly amused by her friends. They all continued and walk their way until they found a glass door with a sign written "Recording Studio". Jimin opened the door and as they move in, their eyes fired up hearts in what they saw. 

 

 

"Whoa there, am I in heaven?" Jungkook muttered. 

 

"This place is so freakin great." Yoongi said as he smiled ever so wildly. "I could live here." 

 

They all explored the room, some even went inside the recording booth. Even without being said, they all felt the same. They feel as if they are completely geared up for the evaluations their bosses are giving them. For a few minutes, they lingered at the recording studio before deciding to go and check out their own bedroom. As what they were told, The girls went straight up to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter