+ Chapter 4: Let's Talk About Us +

Trust in Love [ON-HOLD/FOR EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein's POV 

 

As I am getting in the car, the first words Yongsun unnie said to me was, "What took you so long, Wheein-ah? Did you got lost?" The manager looked at me from the rearview mirror, sighing, that the unnie sensed that something happened. Byul unnie, being the love of my life that she is, said "Let's just talk about this at home, right Wheein-ah?" I nodded at her, smiling, as she returned it back with a very encouraging smile on her face. I sighed and caught the eyes of Hyejin with a full-on confused look, questioning me with her eyes. Knowing what she meant by that look, I shake my head at her and as if she's relieved, she sighed and went back to her phone. 

 

I was quiet the whole way back to our dorms, thinking about that boy, whom I don't recall the name. I clearly heard his name being called earlier but I didn't have the time to even care about what it was. The whole ride, we are all just quiet, with Byul unnie initiating random talks. When we got to our dorm, we waited for our turns in showering and after everyone's done, we found ourselves sitting in the living room, munching on snacks. 

 

"Okay, so what happened?" Byul unnie asked. I knew this moment would come up and that they just waited for the right timing to initiate a talk with this topic. I pressed my lips in a thin line before answering, thinking of the right way to narrate the story. "Yeah so, as we all know, I actually needed to pee and so I had to have a journey looking for the well hidden bathroom inside the castle." I joked, making the atmosphere light and comfortable. It seemed to work out just fine because Hyejin nudged me and Yongsun unnie chuckled. "But then, when I was on my way back, I got lost. Like, really really lost. And it actually creeped me out that I see no one else in the hallway and that triggered the wildest imagination that I have within, unleashing ghosts after me." 

 

"You're impossible. You really got scared at the hallways? Of an agency? In a well-lighted place?" Hyejin asked, finding it ridiculous of how cowardly I was. I smacked her with a pillow just lightly enough for her to laugh. "Yeah, so? What are you implying with that question?" I say, while doing so. She just shrugged at me, looking elsewhere that the rest of us lets out a chuckle. "Okay, so back to the story, as I was torturing myself with these wildest imaginations, I bumped into some guy, holding bags of food and we both screamed at each other's faces. Like, we're having a competition on who has the loudest scream, literally on each other's faces." Saying this part, I genuinely felt that it was funny, that between each words, I found myself chortling with delight. This is also the case with the other members because they were literally having wide grins on their faces. 

 

"That's funny, goodness, I can imagine you, embarassing yourself like that." Yongsun unnie said. "It won't be Wheein if it's not funny." Byul unnie added with a chuckle. Trying to stifle a laugh, I continued on with the story. "But all of a sudden, this screaming guy, puts his hand on my mouth and looked around the place, like he's scared someone's watching us. It looked creepy, really. And then.." I took a breath in, not able to bring myself say the next words. I'm afraid that I'd be scolded by the next part that happened and I don't think my ears could handle any more scolding. But I know I have to tell them, there are no room for secrets in this group. Not with us. After a minute of contemplating, I exhaled, then inhaled and finally lets it out. "Hepulledmeinsidethejanitor'sclosetwithhim." I said, in just one breath. The members have their faces scrunched up with confusion. I was ready for demands of repeating my sentence again when all of them shouted right on my face. "HE WHAT?!!" 

 

"HE PULLED YOU?!!" - Yongsun unnie 

 

"INSIDE THE JANITOR'S CLOSET?!!" - Byul unnie

 

"WITH HIM?!!!" - Hyejin 

 

"Wait, hold up!" I said, wide-eyed, waving my hands as I say it. "You guys really did catch onto that?" 

 

"Why can't we? Besides, we're expecting you to blabber it out since you're nervous. You always do that." Yongsun unnie explained flatly. 

 

"We kind of expected it, ya know?" Byulie unnie added, with Hyejin, nodding her head at the two. "But wait, back to what you said," Yongsun unnie said, clearly wanting to have an explanation. "You mean to say that the reason why it took you so long to come out was because a guy pulled you into the closet with him? And basically, you stayed with him in there, alone, for THAT long?" I scrunched my face, thinking of what to reply, but my brain decided that it doesn't want to be useful for now, so nope. I've got nothing, "Uhm, unnie.. When you say it like that... It kind of sounds.. uhm.." I trail off my sentence, picking the right term to use. "Weird?" I finally added. 

 

"Yeah girl, it was everything but weird. Like, you really stayed in there?" Hyejin answered. I held both my hands in the air, stopping whatever it is they might be thinking. "Wait, wait, wait! You've got it wrong! I didn't stay inside, but yeah basically I did, but uhm you know, I knew I had to get out of there but the guy just won't let me. We literally played tug-of-war in there, not mentioning how close we were to each other that I can clearly feel his breath on my neck, which I may add, tickled me so hard, and his chest against mine, I can even feel it heaving up and down as he pants, and the smell of the foods was really---" I internally slapped myself A WHOLE LOT OF TIMES for mumbling about useless things that only puts me in trouble. You're such a smart smart girl Wheein! You should thank yourself for ruining your own life! I thought as I slap my hand on my forehead, hanging my head down low, as I pull on my hair for the stupidity I've done. I didn't even realized how breathless I was, talking rapidly as I did. 

 

"YOU WHAT?!!!" the three screamed in unison, much louder than they did earlier. I massaged my temples, making myself ready for a huge scolding, when wild laughter erupted, echoing all around the dorm. In shock, I lifted my head up and saw the three, hitting each other while laughing frantically. 

 

"What's happening?" I whispered, mostly to myself because none of them are paying attention to me. The laughter mixed with violence turned into mimicry, then into a burst of laughter again and I just sat there, waiting for such show to end. Confused with why they are laughing, I just let my eyes wander on them, fixing them to Yongsun unnie, then to Byul unnie, and to Hyejinie, repeating the same cycle all over again. "Ya!! Wheein-ah you really sounded like a naughty girl right there!!"

 

"What?! How?!" I asked and I regret it the moment it slipped my mouth. Hyejin answered my question by mimicking me with an overly exaggerated tone and facial expressions, I rolled my eyes at her. "That's not how I said it!!" I shouted out of embarassment and they all just laughed at me again. "Byulie unnie!!!" I complained at her for not siding with me but she just raised a hand at me, while clutching her stomach with the other. Seeing them act like this, I can't help but let out a stifled laugh as well, biting the insides of my cheek to refrain myself from bursting an endless laughter. 

 

Finally calmed down, Yongsun unnie asked, "So, wheein-ah. This guy, is he handsome?" 

 

I gawked at her question, "Unnie!! Are you seriously asking me that?" 

 

"Why can't she? I'm curious too. You sounded like you're into him Wheein-ah. And besides, his breath that you felt on your neck tickled you right?" Byulie unnie teased and I scrunched my face up in disgust of what she implied with her words. "UNNIE!!!!!"I shouted out of embarassment. Everyone returned to their laughing fit, hitting Byul unnie for a job well done in teasing me. "And not only that, you felt his chest against yours right? It's even heaving up and down huh?" Hyejin said, clearly adding fuel to the fire. I threw a pillow at her once more for she is the only one I could hurt in this room. She just brushed it away while sticking her tongue out at me. 

 

"So what? We need answers wheepup,  is he handsome?" Byul unnie asked.

 

"Do you like him?" Hyejin added. I answered quite defensively, "No! He isn't handsome for me and no, I don't like him." Yongsun unnie raised her eyebrows at me, teasing me with that look and asked if I'm sure. "Yes I am! And besides, he's so immature. I don't like what he did when we got caught." I said, frowning as I cross my arms on my chest. "Why? What happened?" Hyejin asked.

~ ~ ~

Taehyung's POV

 

"Can you please quit it?" I told Jimin who sits in a squatting position beside my bed, his elb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter