+ Chapter 2: What Are You Doing? +

Trust in Love [ON-HOLD/FOR EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 WEEK LATER

Taehyung's POV
 
"1 and 2 and 3 and 4, turn to your left and tak and tak, now turn around!! Raise your arm and tak and tak and cut!!" In perfect sync, we all let our arms down and fan ourselves, breathing so hard from the continous hours of practicing. We've been here at the practice studio since early in the morning and we're not yet finished. I shut my eyes tight, catching my breath. Oh how I wish this day would end already. I want to go, take a shower and sleep already. I am so tired and smelly. Hell, all of us are and I tell you, it doesn't smell good. We stink. Like REALLY stink. 


 
"Good job today boys! You all take a break now." With all our prayers heard and answered by the heavens above, we cheered ever so loudly, pumping our fists in the air as the choreographer hyung said those wonderful and pleasing words. 
 


"Oh yeah!! Finally I can breathe!" Jin hyung exclaimed before laying face flat on the floor. Namjoon hyung rested his head on the latter's and added, "I'm dying. Like, right now. I can't feel my legs. I don't have legs anymore." 


 
"Yeah coz you don't know how to use your legs properly when you dance. It moves on its own, you don't own it." Yoongi hyung teased, sitting himself with his back against the mirrors. We all laugh at the insult. 


 
"Ah really? Coming from the old grandfather who looks like he's trying to make himself look comfortable in dancing when in reality, all of his joints are hurting." Namjoon hyung retorted that made Yoongi hyung kick him in the legs. But we are all laughing so it's no biggie. 
 

I placed my head on Jimin's tummy as he was laying on his back, panting. I made sure that as I am doing so, I put a lot of weight against his stomach, that made him groan in pain. I laughed when he pushed my head, kicking me away from him. "That hurts!!!" he shouted. Jhope hyung and Jungkook saw us and started on pinning their weight against Jimin who's now half-laughing, half-crying. "It tickles!!!! Stop it!!" 
 

"No can do chim!" Jhope hyung shouted. Unfortunately, Jimin was able to escape and so it was decided without any words that Jungkook MUST be the next target. And so as if on cue, both Jimin and I charged towards Jungkook who sensed the danger and started running away from us. But yeah, we caught him and started biting him hard on his arms while hitting him nonstop. 
 

"Hey, you'll murder the kid. Enough of that." Jin hyung said and so we stopped. Whenever that hyung speaks, we always feel like it's our mothers scolding us so always have no other option but to comply. Just then, Jhope hyung played music and started dancing crazily, as if he's on a club. Jimin and I didn't hesitate even a bit and started dancing as well. Everyone joined and we all danced to our hearts content, banging our head to the beat as we feel the rhythm. Until it became a competition, we started bragging our own choreographed comical dances. It was such a fun moment, and these moments are what made us forget the exhaustion we are feeling just minutes ago. 
 

 ~ ~ ~


Wheein's POV

 

"WHOOOOOO!!" 

 

I know every car beside ours can hear our loud screams and sort-of-not-singing-properly noise. We are very much enjoying our time traveling towards Big Hit Entertainment. We are playing some songs and are all jamming into it. For we really are the not-so-sane people that during car rides, we began singing along, making our own lyrics and beats. Those who don't know us may deem us crazy but yeah, we accept it. We know it ourselves so no big deal. 

Being the self-proclaimed rap goddess that we are, both Yongsun unnie and I made our own freestyle raps with Byul unnie cheering us up and Hyejin laughing at us. This is what I like about us four, whenever we are together, wherever that may be, boredom doesn't exist in our vocabulary. 

 

After a what seemed to be short ride, we finally arrived at our destination. Stepping out of our cars, we begin to stroll inside. 

 

"Wow, it's nice here." Yongsun unnie commented as we walk inside Big Hit.

 

"Yeah, I agree. It looks cozy and the atmosphere is nice." Byul unnie agreed. They are walking in front of us while Hyejin has her arms linked with mine as we look around the place. Bang PDnim is actually a close friend of our CEO, Kim PDnim that both of their artists are allowed to not only visit but work on each other's place. We are scheduled for an evaluation performance in front of Bang PDnim and Kim PDnim right now. The latter mentioned that we don't actually need an evaluation performance and that he just want to hear Bang PDnim's feedback about our group before we debut.

 

I'm not comfortable being around here though so might as well we finish the performance with an excellent outcome and go back to our dorms. The early this thing wraps up, the better for me.

 

"Are you nervous?" Hyejin whispered, as if sensing my own heartbeat.

 

"You know we all do feel nervous before singing but it's not a big deal. We just have to enjoy, right?" I replied looking at her. She leaned in and teased, "That's not what I'm referring to, you know that."

 

I just rolled my eyes at that and didn't care to reply. I know that the longer this conversation will go, the better chance for her to tease me. And I don't want to give her the satisfaction. Bleh.

 

"Yongsun unnie" I called. Both of them stopped on their tracks and waited for us. Byul unnie placed an arm around my shoulder so the four of us walk down the hallways, side by side.

 

"What is it, Wheein-ah?"

 

"Just wanna ask if you've already seen Bang PDnim."

 

"Uhm, yes, I saw him in the pictures." She replied blankly.

 

We never practiced anything but the way the three of us, Byul unnie, Hyejin and I, bursted into a laughing fit together, seems to be rehearsed. It's so funny how serious Yongsun unnie looked as she answer my question in quite an idiotic way.

 

"Ah really, you're one stupid unnie." Shaking her head, Byul unnie brushed Yongsun unnie's arm away from her and pushed her. Just like what we always do to any of the four of us. Yongsun unnie was laughing with us so I think she finally caught on how stupid she sounded.

 

"Unnie!! Personally! I'm asking if you already met him personally! Like in person!" I exclaimed, as I hug her while hitting her a few times in the arms.

 

"I know, I know. I don't know why I answered that way I'm sorry" Yongsun unnie managed to reply between her laughs.

 

At some point in time, after a few more years, given how overreacting we always are, we managed to calm down and summon our lost sanity. We are finally breathing alright, and resumed our sane conversation. 

 

"So unnie, back to my question, have you MET Bang PDnim already?" I ask, placing an arm around her shoulder. "No, none of us have met him yet. Not even in the times he was in our company." She answered, just in time for we are already entering a dance practice room. Our mouths all formed an "O" as we take in our surroundings. It's a new environment for us and presenting a number here infront of the two CEOs, is beyond what my heart can take. Nerve-wracking is an understatement. 

 

"Oooooh, is it just me or are we all feeling the chills now?" Hyejin asked, looking at us with a nervous smile plastered on her face. Byul unnie chuckled and patted her head, "Don't worry, even though we all feel nervous right now, it can't bring our spirits down." 

 

Yongsun unnie added, "Let's just enjoy this and show them that we have what it takes to become stars." She looked at me and then back to Hyejin, and we both nodded with a more relaxed smiles on our faces. "Let's do this!!!" I exclaimed. I stretched out my hand and they did as well and so we did our cheer; the one thing we always do before singing, to help us boost our confidence and uplift our moods. "Aye!" We all shouted. 

 

Just then, the door opened and came the two CEOs. We automatically bowed down at the two who are both smiling at us. A smile that resembles those of the fathers who are feeling proud of their children. 

 

"Hello PDnims" We all greeted at the two. Next, what seems to be the other judges, came in after them. They all greeted us as we returned it back. 

 

"Introduce yourselves first girls." Kim PDnim said with an encouraging smile on his face. I love seeing that smile, it seems like he had confidence in what we're gonna do. It's as if he knows that we won't fail him. And he's right. We have no intention of failing him in front of his colleague and its subordinates.

 

"Hello my name is Kim Yong Sun, 21 years old and the leader of the group." Yongsun unnie bowed to the seated judges infront of us. 

 

"Hello, I am Moon Byul Yi and I am 20 years old. I am in charge of dancing and rapping in the group." 

 

"Hello--" I was cut off my sentence when loud cheers were heard inside the room that we are in. I think the noise is coming from a room above us because we can clearly hear a group of boys, shouting and stomping their feet and whatnot. Band PDnim looked apologetic as he smile at me. 

 

"I'm sorry for the disturbance my boys have caused. Sejin-ah, please go and dismiss the boys. Tell the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter