+ Chapter 6: First Interaction +

Trust in Love [ON-HOLD/FOR EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein's POV 

 

After the two CEOs left us, being done explaining to us how this collaborated evaluation would transpire, we were seated on the floor, forming a "U" shape as we all face the mirrors in the practice room. We are all quiet and lost in our own thoughts as we all try to process all that's been said to us. Firstly, this collaborated evaluation would happen in the span of 5 months. The four months are dedicated for our concept-making, group formations, practices, recordings and all other rehearsals that we needed to do. Thereafter, the performances would occur in the last month. Several random groups were to be formed in order for us to have an experience working with one another, without missing any one out. With this note, it was instructed that the first number would be done by our own respective groups. We would present a performance that would highlight our own group's strength and uniqueness. The second one, regardless of which group we are in, we must be divided into two; the vocal line, the dance line and the rapper's line. There are no restrictions with the trainees who belongs in more than one of any of those categories; it doesn't matter. We just have to execute a performance that are based on aforementioned categories. 

 

Next would be a choreographed musical performance performed by all of us, wherein we have to establish a conceptualized storyline, compose songs that are in line with it, choreograph and execute everything well in order for us to tell the story in the sense of singing and dancing. We have to work together and we have to work hard to impress. I do have this feeling that none of us wants a mediocre kind of performance and I trust that we can do well, surely well enough to not let our own CEOs down. 

 

"Now that we're working together, I guess it's just right for us to start at the very beginning, and introduce ourselves without being so formal." Yongsun unnie said as she's seated beside me. "Yeah, let's start with the introductions first. That clearly is the right thing to do." Moonbyul unnie added as she smiles at the boys. We decided that the introductions must be done in accordance to the age and must be alternatively between the two groups. The oldest one in the boy group, volunteered to go ahead and introduce himself first. 

 

"Hi ladies, it's nice meeting you. I am Kim Seok Jin, born in 1992. I am in the vocal line of the group." he waved at the four of us before continuing. "I am actually good friends with Byul here, and I'm glad that she's in this group, I'm excited to work with her because this would be the very first time we'll be doing so." I turned my head to Byul unnie and smiled playfully at her. Turning back at the guy, I smiled at him as well. I caught the teasing glances of Hyejin and I winked at her because I know that what she's thinking is also the same thoughts I have in mind. She knows it, and that's the best part. 

 

"Okay so, hi, I'm Kim Yong Sun, born in 1991 and the leader of the group. Just like Jin, I am the eldest in the group, obviously and I am in the vocal line as well." The boys nodded their heads and bowed at unnie. I do think that she's older than half of them and that's great because she can boss them around. Kidding! 

 

"Hello my name is Min Yoon Gi, 1993 and I'm a rapper. It's nice meeting you all." I smiled at him and even though I am so shy, I can't help but ask him a question. "Yoongi-ssi, do you write songs as well?" it was quite obvious that I asked him a question considering how his expression changed. Nevertheless, he smiled right back at me, and he has a good smile. "Yes, I do compose songs and writing lyrics became a hobby of mine. How did you know?" I pursed my lips a bit before answering him, "Uhm, I just got the vibes from you so I asked." 

 

"Oh really? I didn't know I've got the aura of a composer," he chuckled a bit and lowers his head. "But Namjoon here composes songs as well." He pointed at a guy and I just nodded, saying "Really? That's nice." Turning my head at Byul unnie, she exhaled a long breath before introducing herself. "Hi everyone, I am Moon Byul Yi, 1992 and Jin here is my friend and we go way way back before I became a trainee here. I'm in the rap line and dance line of the group as well and It's nice meeting you all and I hope we could work well with each other." Jin-ssi grinned at Byul unnie who also smiles ever so widely making the radars that both Hyejin and I got over our heads suddenly have a red alarm. At that exact time, we looked at each other and giggle among ourselves. We did it subtly so we won't make the atmosphere go awkward. 

 

"Hello ladies, I am Jung Ho Seok born on 1994; a dancer in the group. I also belong on the group's rap line but never on the vocal line." He joked that earned him quite a chuckle from all of us. I have a good impression of him for he seems to be a very cheerful and bright person. I think it would be nice to work with these kind of people, maybe we could work well with one another, if he really is a playful person as I think he is. I love being around with people that's hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter