+ Chapter 1: The Start +

Trust in Love [ON-HOLD/FOR EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BACK IN YEAR 2012

Taehyung's POV


Tucking my hands inside the pocket of my jeans, I began to walk faster, away from our dorm, from the exhaustion, and maybe more like from everything. I heard footsteps behind me and I don't even need to turn my head to know who that is. 

 

"Taehyung, where are you going?" He swirled me around before saying, "What the hell are you doing? Do you think this is the right thing to do at times like this? Walking away?" I looked at him and saw how his eyes reflected all the feelings that I have in mine. Struck by it, I looked down. 

 

"Everyone's the same Tae. We're all tired and.. I don't know, everyone's feeling the way you feel now." He said, panting. Clearly, he ran fast just to catch up to me.

 

"You're not an exception to this. No one is excepted from all of this. Can't you please understand that?"

 

"I know Jimin. I know it. I just want to walk around, take time to think through things because I swear, I'm not just physically tired. I'm drained. And I don't have a face to show them in this state." I answered with a sigh. I know that he's right. It's not just me who is not just physically but emotionally and mentally drained right now. 

 

He placed a hand on my shoulder and I saw how tired he is. Our debut is just an arm away the door and it's taking a toll on our emotional health. We're all anxious and tired as we try to be as perfect as we can be. And it's draining me. It's draining everyone of us. I  can even literally feel the pressure burning on my shoulders. 

 

"Okay then. Let me go with you. I don't want you to run into trouble." 

 

"No need for that Jimin. You know me. I may be weird at times but I won't let myself be in trouble. I'm just gonna walk around, breathe some fresh air, clear up the mess in my mind then I'll be back at the dorm before you know it." I even grinned at him, assuring him that I will be fine. It took him seconds before he lets go of my shoulder and placed it inside his pockets. He smiled at me and patted me twice on the shoulders before walking back inside the dorm. 

 

I let out a sigh and began walking around. I'm thinking about getting something from a cafe and stroll around the han river. It's cold yes, but the peaceful sound of river may calm me and my rushing nerves. It clearly is what I need the most at the moment.

 

Sipping a hot coffee that I bought, I stared in awe at how peaceful the river looks. Thinking how great it must be, I breathe out a sigh and laid myself on the grass. Wow, the sky never seemed to be this beautiful. I thought to myself. Are you teasing me right now, huh? Look how peaceful you are. I envy you. 

 

I must be out of my mind, talking to sky filled with nonsense thoughts. Letting out a chuckle, I placed my hands under my head, making it as my pillow. The sky looks so beautiful with the stars drowning its full image, in its brightness. 

 

Closing my eyes, my thoughts start to roam around the things that has happened today, yesterday and all the years back. It's hard being a trainee. Trying to be perfect in the eyes of those people who expects perfection from you is everything but easy. The pressure, the anxiety and the frustration to be the best is overwhelming I might die. Waking up and knowing that it's just another day of struggles and hardship, brings nothing but exhaustion. It's tiring. 

 

Feeling a tear that escaped my eye, I let out another sigh, thinking that somehow, I can let all of the frustrations out of my mind. Maybe, through shedding tears, I can get rid of this unwanted feelings in my heart. 

 

In the midst of all my stiffled sobs, I placed an arm over my eyes. Letting out all the unwanted feelings and thoughts that I bottled for years now, crying never felt this way. As the experiences flash before me, tears rush down. I don't want to stop, and I'm not planning to. I have to, but I don't want to. I think that maybe, this is the only chance I have to let it all out. 

 

Then a voice made its way to my ears. I don't know what it is yet nor where is it coming from but I'm hearing it. It feels like it's just near me. I slowly came to a stop when it hit me. I opened my eyes and saw a girl sitting just a meter away from me, staring out on the river. Singing. 

 

She has an amazing voice. No, amazing is an understatement. Her voice seems to be like of angels'. 

 

I'm trying to make out what she looks like but I can't since it's dark and she's wearing a black hoodie. I can't even see the color of her hair. She's still singing without even noticing my presence that I began to doubt if she knows I'm here. 

 

Of course, idiot, she knows you're there. You're just a meter away from her, remember? Okay, okay. Let me correct myself, I think that she didn't notice that I already opened my eyes and is currently looking at her now. She's just singing here. Beside me. 

 

My mind may be going back and forth on deciding whether to talk to her or not, but with the calmness she brings with her, I don't think I can afford her to stop singing. So I brought my le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter