+ Chapter 3: Inside the Closet +

Trust in Love [ON-HOLD/FOR EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein's POV 

 

Everything happened so fast yet so slow at the same time. He pulled me inside the closet with him, so incredibly fast that I didn't have the time to react. "What are you doing?" I ask, for it was the only words that my mind was able to came up with. Instead of answering me, he placed his hand on my mouth, shutting me up; with his other arm trapping me between him and the door of the closet. 

 

Thump. Thump. My heart says. 

 

I can feel my heart beating ever so hard, ever so loudly, against my chest; as if it wants to break loose or something. Then it finally hit me, my heart was beating like this because this guy I'm faced with, whom I've never seen nor met before, stands infront of me with his body so close against mine. I can feel his chest heaving up and down, as I can hear the sound of his own heart beating, as loud as mine does. I don't even know what to do or what to say or what I should say right now. It's so dark in here, and we're all alone. I don't know what to feel nor what to think. 

 

Thump. Thump. 

 

There it is again. My heart, talking to me though I don't even know what it wants to say. I look up at him and I see him staring out of the small gap of the door, peeking outside. While doing so, his body became a lot closer now than earlier. My breath hitched. I was frozen. I can't move nor can I think straight. I can feel how sweaty he is but oh boy does he smell good. We stayed in this position for a long time until he finally moved an inch away from me, sighing. Though I can't see him because of how dark it is here inside, his sigh sounds like a sigh of relief. It seems like he's relieved by whatever reason but that's not what I'm thinking about right now; because when he sighed, I literally felt his breath on the crook of my neck. I shivered but didn't react. 

 

"Oh geez. That was close." He said, mumbling to himself. With those, I was knocked off all the nonsense thoughts and feelings that I am drowned into, minutes ago. Rationality and sanity finds it way to me again that I moved his hand away from my mouth. I have questions and I need answers. "Can you answer me now? What do you think you're doing, pulling me here inside with you? Are you crazy?" I said, exasperated. 

 

"Sssh! Be quiet, someone might hear you!" He whispered, panic evident in his voice. 

 

"What? Who's gonna hear us? No one's here and it isn't actually a bad thing that someone would come here, because for all I know you might be a serial killer and you're planning to kill me right here, right now." 

 

"What? What are you talking about? Can you just keep it down?" He said again, whispering.

 

"How can I keep it down? You're a stranger and this isn't a normal thing for strangers to do with people that are stranger to them. Right? Oh goodness, now I'm mumbling, but you know what I'm saying. So yeah, can you just answer my question?" I massaged my temples because of all the mumbling that I did. "And why are you even whispering?"

 

"Alright, alright. I'm just avoiding trouble okay? So will you please keep it down? There might be a person out there that could hear us." He moved closer to me as he take a peek outside of the door. This time, instead of being frozen in place, I actually pushed him away from me. But since he's a guy and obviously bigger than I am, it made no impact; like none at all. He didn't even move an inch. Oh, such a strong girl that I am. I thought, sarcastically.

 

"Will you please just let me out of here? I'd be in trouble because of you, I have to go." I tried pushing his arm that's trapping me, but he just won't let me go. 

 

"No, don't! If someone sees you getting out of here, they'll check this place and I'd be found." 

 

"But I would be dead even before you're found by anyone! Do you realize what you're getting me into? Well guess mister, TROUBLE." I said whispering back. I don't remember when I started whispering but I just found myself doing it because he kept on whispering himself. 

 

"And you'll be putting me in trouble by getting out of here." 

 

I didn't reply and just try to push him out of my way, but he's really strong I can't make it. I kept on trying to push him off me with him trying to make me stay in place. While in the middle of our tug-of-war kind of fight, I smelled something. 

 

"Wait." I said and we both stopped. "Is that food that I'm smelling?" I ask, sniffling. Then realization hit me; and as it did, I can't help the smirk that's forming on my lips right now. I know he can't see me but oh he'll know just by the sound of my voice. 

 

"Ooooh, now I get it." I said, smirking. "You're a trainee aren't you?" crossing my arms, I didn't let him answer. "And you'll be in trouble for ordering foods when you are actually given instructions to lose weight. Now, I see." I continued, even nodding my head at how genius I am for finding it out. 

 

"Yes. You're right. So will you please just help me?" 

 

"Nope. No can do." I said teasing him. 

 

~ ~ ~ 

Taehyung's POV 

 

This girl is impossible! I'm asking her to be quiet and she'd talk even more. I'm pleading for her to help me and she even havve the guts to smirk at me. I know she thinks that I can't see her, but my eyes are quite adjusted to the dark now; so I can clearly see how she enjoys teasing me. This girl would really be on my nerves if only she's not this... 

 

Only if she's not this... this... Nevermind. I don't think she's adorable nor is she even cute or whater; I really don't. 

 

"Why won't you even listen to me? If you'll insist of going out of this closet right now, both of us would be dead. We'll be in serious trouble." I whispered at her. 

 

"If only you'd let me out right now, no one would see us in here together. Can't you understand that?" She sighed, "Just let me out now, so no one would see both of us." I was about to let her go when I heard footsteps near our way. Out of instinct, I pulled her even more closer to me as I hold the door tight with my free hand. Having her this close to me makes me feel a lot more nervous than being caught by some staff. But I can't think about how close her body is against mine because I shouldn't put my sole focus on that matter, but I can't help because she's really close to me that I can even hear her heartbeats, as I feel her breath against my chest. 

 

I need to breathe. Like really breathe, normally. 

 

When the footsteps are gone, she pulled herself away from me. "If you won't let me outta here, I'd scream." She threatened me. 

 

"No you won't do that." I said confidently. "You know you'll be digging your own grave by doing that." 

 

"You really think that?" she said and as she was about to open , before she could even scream, I covered once again. 

 

"Okay, okay! Enough! What do you want?"

 

"I already told you for the nth time, mister. I wanna get out. I've been gone so long, my manager or worse my members would start looking for me; so you have to let me out now." 

 

Oh, she's a trainee in Big Hit? How come I've never seen her before? Is she new? Wow, I've never met a girl trainee before. It was mandatory that girls and boys would train separately to avoid anyone from dating. It'd be a distraction, they say. Wait, if she's a trainee, I would bet my whole fortune that she's hungry right now and she'd take it if I were to offer her food. I guess there's no harm in trying. After all, trainees are always forced to starved to lose weight.

 

"Okay then, let's just have a deal." I say, quite unsure of how she'd react. "I will give you a share of this food, if you would stay quiet and let me think of a way to get us out of here unseen." 

 

She crossed her arms before answering, "And what makes you think that I'll agree with you just because of food?" 

 

"Because you're so hungry, you can't refuse." I replied, crossing my arms too. Since we are so close to one another, our arms are touching. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter