Case 1; File 6: Memories

The Mind of the Quiet.
Please log in to read the full chapter

"D-Don't kill her! Please! I-I'll do anything!" He begged on his knees as he looked at the faceless man. He gazed at his sister who shook her head in pain. Reaching her hand out towards him. He couldn't grasp it, rather his face was bleached with blood...he sat as he watched the man slam the sledgehammer into her face. Her screams were so muffled, to the point where it wasn't even screams anymore, but the sound of her bones and flesh breaking and tearing. The sound of blood gushing out. Jinyoung screamed with tears. "STOP IT!" He covered his eyes with his hands that were drenched in blood. The man disappeared leaving Jinyoung in a bloody mess. All the young lad could do was cry, but he soon heard footsteps. They stopped in front of him. A pair of light and delicate hands reached out towards him. Jinyoung looked up slowly...

 

Ring~his alarm clock woke him up from his dream. He shot up. It was only 6:00 A.M. "." Jinyoung wiped his eyes, getting up to get ready for work. He's already worked there for a good two weeks. It was pretty early for him as he was ready to go thirty minutes after waking up from his nightmare. He decided to skip breakfast. Picking up his badge and his book bag full of documents he was planning on taking back with him. He looked at his wall before leaving. Mark. His name had a space underneath the 1 percent. Somehow his name was the only thing colorful on his wall. It made him smile slightly as he left. Instead of taking a taxi, he decided to walk. He wanted to clear his mind of last night's nightmare. It started frankly decent, yet ended as it always did. In utter regret for being weak. But whose hands were those? Jinyoung thought to himself. 

 

By 7:45 he made it to Sengsu Police Station. When he first entered the station he believed that he was the only one there. He dropped his stuff on his desk, and took a deep sigh. Stretching his arms and yawning. He heard a door creak. Jinyoung at first decided to ignore it, but his curiosity got the best of him. He quietly made his way towards the direction where he heard the sound. He came towards a door that was slightly opened. Jinyoung was a little shocked. How did I not notice this office when I first entered the station yesterday? He pushed the door opened and stumbled upon an unexpected scene. 

 

The strange man...well, the man named Mark was found sleeping. He was laid back in his chair with his feet propped up on his desk. His hands were in his lap, sandwich together as if he was some type of angel. At first Jinyoung was going to take his leave and act like he never stepped in his office, but he was just too attracted towards the person. He walked in closing the door behind him. He could get a better glimpse of the Mark since it was morning. He had dark brown eyes; his lips were plump and pink, they looked perfectly kissable. From his nose, you could tell he had mixed blood, and the way that his body seemed exotic on its own, was something that had Jinyoung looking for more to outline. When the light shined through the window, by god's glory, he really did resemble an angel. But Jinyoung was no longer looking at the man, but the blood stained wall that had millions of articles, ca

Please log in to read the full chapter