Case 1; File Four: Here

The Mind of the Quiet.
Please log in to read the full chapter

The young man swam deep towards the depth of the sea. By the time Jinyoung made it to the end of the peer, he was at least 7 feet below the surface. He reached his hand out to grab what seemed to be the murder weapon, blood was already washing off. 

 

Before the man made his wild decision. He was already at the crime scene before anyone even noticed the fact that they're was a dead body laying in the middle of the dock. It was 9:50 in the morning. He stared at his watched as he looked at the girl's deformed face. A cop screamed looking at the scene. "I-I..." He was bewildered and speechless. The man took out his notepad and pen. He took the cap off and wrote something on the small yellow sheet. He then walked over to the police officer who was on the ground. He held up the note. 

 

Go to the Station. There's been a murder. The cop understood quickly, running with all his might. It didn't cross his mind that the man could actually be the killer, he just followed the directions of what seemed to be an honest man's words. By the time people started realizing the intensity of the murder it was 10:45. By 11:00 he saw a young man throwing up from the right side of the dock. He examined the fellow and the fellow glanced back at him. He could tell from just looking, that the young man had more to do with this case, it didn't even creep him out that a person's face was practically butchered like that, which meant he's seen something similar. By 11:15 he told Ji-Sung a few gatherings he got from speculating the crime scene. Leading Ji-Sung to get more help to look through the area for any possible leads. He, on the other hand, was looking for the murder weapon. He stood up after Ji-Sung forced JB back to the station to get more police officers. He could feel two pairs of eyes on him. He paid no attention to them and prepared himself to jump into the sea.

 

Then it happened, here he was gripping onto evidence that held no significance anymore: a sledgehammer. Jinyoung kept watch at the sea. Until he felt a body rise from beneath the surface. It was him. Jinyoung was about to lend a hand till he watched him swim to the ladder that extended into the deep blue. He was soaking wet as he stepped back onto the dock, slamming the sledgehammer down next to the now covered body. "I-Is this the weapon?" Jinsoo asked with a bit of hesitation. The man took off his gloves and began to walk away. His hat still dripping with water that covered his myste

Please log in to read the full chapter