Case 2; File 11: Name

The Mind of the Quiet.
Please log in to read the full chapter

He was standing on a wavy shore as short as a child. He watched the sun raise and the moon set. He stayed there on the sandy beach where his life ceased to exist. In a peace like dream...Mark found his silence. Though, silence is only temporary in his world, only a dream that can never be a reality. 

 

Jinyoung stared at the man once again. He sighed scratching the back of his head not knowing what he should do. At moments in time he would drift to sleep, or lean his head forward to get a better glimpse at the lad sleeping in the comfort of his bed. He wondered if he should go into the station, or if he should even attempt to explain the situation he was in. He rosed his body up deciding the best course of action was to take a shower and pray to god that nothing wilder could happen. He grabbed a towel from his racket and entered into his small bathroom. He stripped down to nothing, turning the hot water on. 

 

Mark blinked a couple of times before coming to his senses. He rose up, everything still a blur. He felt a sharp pain run through his back, but there was no sudden change in his expression. He looked around, he knew this was a place unfamiliar to his eyes. He could hear humming from the bathroom, but he had no desire to figure out who was there. He had no desire to figure out where he was either. Mark heaved himself up onto his feet, feeling a little wobbly. He took a deep breath, looking at the items that created the atmosphere of the barren apartment. This must be his place. He walked around a little to regain some of his lost strength, looking at the wall of paperwork that seemed useless. Even his name that he noticed in bright colors had no effect to give him a smile. After an experience like before, this is who Mark became, a man who was more or less a shell. He walked with the living, but his soul was among the dead. 

 

Jinyoung finished his shower, wrapp

Please log in to read the full chapter